Heihachi vs Akuma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Avalonofthewind
Didn't come up in a search?

Who wins this? Heihachi's whole family are powerful demons..and he beat them all.

Can Akuma beat the immortal old man?

mr.smiley
I say akuma stomps his ass

Hoshi
i see akuma tosting heihachi after he beats the crap out of him with the raging demon

Shin_akuma
IT's SHUN GOKU SATSU !!!!!!!!!!!! I don't like it when people say raging demon even though it's roughly translated to that it just sounds less bad ass then shun goku satsu I mean come on Heihachi the man why only uses his fists? doesn't need a weapon WHO DOES'NT HEAVE KI oh come on with Akuma you better have a Ki level that reaches the heavens to challenge him

SaTsuJiN
lol.. it doesnt roughly translate to raging demon anyway... I really dont see heihachi winning against a character that can throw energy

Shun Goku Satsu does not translate to "Raging Demon"
Shun Goku Satsu means "Instant Hell Murder"
"Raging Demon" translates to Akuma

shadow12
akuma wins

st41k3r
fuk yea!
akuma deserves his nobal pice prize!
lol

Avalonofthewind
Don't all the devils throw Beams...beams go through fireballs easily (at least in capcom games)

Heichachi beat all the devils. Lets give the old man some credit.

st41k3r
OWNED

CorderaMitchell
Akuma has this one before we mentioned it....

Hooverman
hells yeah akuma wins

DMajorBoss

LeAtHerRFace
Shin Akuma hands down...

CorderaMitchell

Hooverman

Evil_Ryu
lol that is hilarious heihachi have the same level of power as AKUMA are u kidding me AKUMA all the way laughing

Darkstorm Zero
Agreed, Akuma has more power than the Devils IMHO

CorderaMitchell
indeeed

isharacramer
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
indeeed

Akuma win

Warden
Obviously akins wins.

I_Cheat_U_LOSE
Akuma has the edge and is more likely to win

Akuma has ki powers and can do the glide teleport, while Heihachi only has fists.

Also Akuma is one of the most powerfulest character's in the Street Fighter Universe, while Heihachi is outranked by Jin, Kazyua, Orge, Jinpachi, Azazel.
Akuma vs Jinpachi seems more like an even match-up.

No End N Site
Lol, it is not....

SamZED
lol why would anyone bump this 5 year old thread, everybody agreed that Akuma wins this. And yeah, Akuma vs Jinpachi would be a better fight and still Id give Akuma the win, Jinpachi lacks feats.

NemeBro
Gouki vs. any Tekken characters equals a win for Gouki.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.