Double the trouble

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

barand1
What if SKynet had sent back another T-800 in T3. That would of been exciting to see, as there would a good T-800 and a bad T-800. Think of the confusing that John and Kate could of faced. Maybe this could happen in the future for T4.

TheFilmProphet
I think it would be a very fantastic idea and it would certainly present some never-before-seen obstacles for the characters. In the game based on T3, there was a level in which the T-850 (Arnold) fought another exact model of himself. It would certainly be an exciting and thrilling sight to see two of the same Terminator models especially ones who share Arnold's appearance battling eachother until one of them is ultimately Terminated.

y_monkee
i like that ... cos Arnie as a bad terminator for a full movie would've been VERY interesting

but how r u planing to twist the fact they both would have to have the same clothes to confuse John? ... or are they just gonna run around naked? (a naked arnie movie is a movie i dun wanna see ^_^;wink

vvvrulz
Two T-800's would be interesting, although its always more fun to see the good guys being sorely outclassed by the villan, despite how dumb the TX was.

TheFilmProphet
This will never happen, but it would be both funny and interesting to see the T4's Arnold/Terminator go up against the Arnold/Terminator of T1.

Konjammenson
well see they sorta did that, they just wanted to save time and added that part where the terminator fights itself wink

TMACalicious
lol, the T-X was a bit dumb & dull, but on the bright side, she was mighty hot! stick out tongue

vvvrulz
^ Damn right she was... but in a Terminator movie? Do we want hotties?

Konjammenson
Don't get me wrong, I love boobs. But the scene where T-X enlarges her bust just didn't fit. It was funny, yes, but it was the highlight of things that made the movie an un-equal sequel.

TMACalicious
Yeah, there were a few things in the movie that made T3 tilt towards the "comedy-action" genre, rather than the pure "action" genre. I thought the bit at the start where he wears those star shaped glasses didn't really belong in the movie. Nevertheless, it was pretty funny! stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.