what song do you like from the killers?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cad
my favorite song from the killers must be Mr brightside.

yerssot
please reread what the Questions part in this forum stands for

WindDancer
Moving to Music forum...

Df02
i hate the killers so soo soo much sad

mr.smiley
good for you.

i say jenny was a friend of mine.Imo,it's the best song on the hot fuss

Draco69
All of them.

Alpha Centauri
The one where none of them perform.

-AC

mr.smiley
oh yeah!
i forgot about that one from their first cd.
I think it was called the forgotten silence.

Imaginary
Mr Brightside or Smile Like You Mean It... I can listen to them all the time and never get bored.

Afro Cheese
I don't think they suck.. I mean they don't make terrible music. I just think all of their music is boring. Catchy... but boring. I downloaded their album and found it's the same for the less popular songs too.

Cid
i love the whole album but 'indie rock n roll is the best'. do they have a videoclip for it??

Morning_Glory
Mr Brightside

hoorayforpeepee
i don't so much have a problem with the killers as i do with brandon flowers/the mr brightside video. that was the worst video ever made, and nobody can deny it.

Clueless101
Mr. Brightside is my favorite song.

*Georgina_A*
Loved the album. Favourite song either Mr Brightside, or Smile Like You Mean it.

Cinemaddiction
Whole album, very enjoyable, IMO.

SlipknoT
They Suck.

Cinemaddiction
Now, I've said this before, just because you guys don't like a band doesn't mean they suck. It's a shame that so many little fangirls haven taken to them, making them poppy, when they've got undeniable roots that can be traced back to the best synth-pop of the 80's. I really appreciate their sound, and their songs are surprisingly kind of dark, which people tend to over look.

xLiNdS x 622x
I like Mr. Brightside, Smile Like You Mean It, and Somebody Told Me

BasketCase
Probably Mr. Brightside.

tabby999
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Now, I've said this before, just because you guys don't like a band doesn't mean they suck. It's a shame that so many little fangirls haven taken to them, making them poppy, when they've got undeniable roots that can be traced back to the best synth-pop of the 80's. I really appreciate their sound, and their songs are surprisingly kind of dark, which people tend to over look.

yeah i dig their sound too, Smile Like You Mean It is pretty good. and apparently they are good live too, my friend saw then when he went on a holidays to the states

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.