Mouse Mat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Silver_Blaze
Just for the point of it, I have no idea if there is another topic like this but...

Do you have a mouse mat?

If you do, is it plain? Designed? One of them gel things? etc...

Oh and... This is for you my Angel...

I love you STYX Chick my irl gf! ^.~ love

Englishpin@pple
a crap one

Silver_Blaze
I might aswell add that I have a design one...

It's silver and blue in the shape of an 'X', so yeah it's weird, but still my fave colors yes

Mighty Yoda
i have a star wars one

Englishpin@pple
nice

cindy8219
I have a plastic one.

Silver_Blaze
Originally posted by Mighty Yoda
i have a star wars one

Who has it got on it? Just wondering ^_^

I wonder if you are/were one of the peeps that waited, all day outside a cinema to see Episode 3? I herd alot of peeps did it confused

Piggle Humsy
At home I have one with Owls on.. got it at an Owl Sanctuary I went to on Holiday once...
right now I'm at my mates and she has one with her work logo on it which she probably stole.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

I want one of the gel ones...but I can' afford to get one sad

Ken Kenobi
Optical mouse. smokin' No need for a mouse pad.

Silver_Blaze
o.o I have an optical mouse too Ken... But the serface I put it on wouldn't pick up properily, so behold I get need for my mouse mat roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thank sucks about you not being able to get a gel one Piggle H, I'm sure you'll get one eventually, seeing as PC stuffs is coming down in price yes But Owls are alright I guess, I always see them ones from the HP movies when I think of owls now x.x;

§P0oONY
no mouse mat, i got a optical mouse.... Bitchin'

had a gel one then i was using the ball mouse

BENITO
mouse mats suck

JoJoRulz
i have a bit of paper

Clovie
it is dark blue and has that soft part with gel confused

Blue Dragon
Mines a Digimon one but I want another one...

Blue Dragon
Mines a Digimon one but I want another one...I don't want this mat!

Dudester
My is a plain Dell one sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.