The Backstreet Boys are Back! Heaven Help Us!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
RED ALERT!!!!

Tex
They've been back for awhile now. And apparently no one cares! laughing out loud

Washed-up loser has-beens! schmoll

Morbid4Daniel
Yep

Tex
Preach it sista! diva

Morbid4Daniel
eek!

IceWithin
those guys need to take a hint!!
YOU - ARE - OVER

well who am I to judge, I like "Adam's song" by "Blink 182"
go ahead... bash me sadwalk

Fionnuala
i like Blink....they're good... wink

Mistah DEVIL
Originally posted by Fionnuala
i like Blink....they're good... wink
I only like their last album

"Always" is my fav song on there

btw Fionnuala I really like your sig

IceWithin
I hate them... I just like one song

Fionnuala
Originally posted by Mistah DEVIL
I only like their last album

"Always" is my fav song on there

btw Fionnuala I really like your sig

oh yeah Always is very good...Down and I Miss You are good as well..

thanks happy ...you read x-men?..it's from the Phoenix Endsong comics..

BENITO
Originally posted by Draco69
RED ALERT!!!!
ok I'll do my vigilante work to break them up

I mean there bones

a1hsauce
confused I like BSB

cindy8219
I like them too, if you were serious.

a1hsauce
shhhh... embarrasment musnt advertise

Fionnuala
Originally posted by a1hsauce
confused I like BSB

feel the love..

i like some of their songs...and the video for one in the haunted house..they make me laugh though..they're so cheesy..

JoJoRulz
dear lord, i cant bear the BSB being back!!!!!!!!!!! *hides and cries*

Alpha Centauri
Don't you like JoJo?

-AC

Draco69
JoJo actually has talent. She's like a mini-Alicia Keys.

Alpha Centauri
Hahahahahahaha. Excuse me for one moment...

*Hurls Draco's musical opinion out of the window*

Back.

Anyone who actually thinks that 13 year old puppet has any talent, doesn't know what talent is.

-AC

Lana
Kill....kiiiiiill.....

Draco69
schmoll

Me like my musical opinions. cry

Alpha Centauri
Sorry.

If you think JoJo is anything but a talentless little puppet polluting the Earth, your musical opinion sucks.

-AC

Fionnuala
each to his own..

Draco69
AC so mean! stick out tongue

Alpha Centauri
No, no.

Not "each to his own".

It's JoJo. She sucks and so does anyone who thinks she's talented.

-AC

Mistah DEVIL
oh yeah Always is very good...Down and I Miss You are good as well..

thanks happy ...you read x-men?..it's from the Phoenix Endsong comics..
yea I read X-Men. I wonder how the wolverine and magneto movies are gonna turn out.
I'm a big fan of Cable. Iwish Marvel would make up there minds what the hell they want to do with him.
confused I like BSB
Originally posted by cindy8219
I like them too, if you were serious.
bc my first love liked them they grew on me

Mistah DEVIL
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
No, no.

Not "each to his own".

-AC
I agree

Why are people "getting love advice" from a 13 year old child?

cindy8219
bc my first love liked them they grew on me

ah.

I've always like them. They are my only "pop" group I enjoy.

Fionnuala
No, no.

Not "each to his own".

-AC

that's a bit harsh...why are you so intolerant of everybody elses views?

Lana
I agree

Why are people "getting love advice" from a 13 year old child?

Not to mention that she's a shit singer.

Alpha Centauri
that's a bit harsh...why are you so intolerant of everybody elses views?

Why are you so quick to assume?

It's not harsh. If you think she's talented your opinion sucks. That's actually the way it is. If you think Jojo, that 13 year old no talent idiot, is talented...your opinion sucks.

Loads of people on the music forum have different opinions to me. Fine.

Liking Jojo, either way, is a shit opinion and you suck if it's yours.

-AC

Deano
harsh but fair i think

AC'S right though.....

Fionnuala
personally i think she's deeply untalented and annoying...

i just don't understand why you have to insult people becuase their opnion differs from yours...if you don't like their opinion fine...why not just leave it..and besides it's only music...

Alpha Centauri
Why is it harsh though?

I don't get why people just can't see that she sucks and openly say it. What's stopping you? People need to wake up and realise than having a shit opinion doesn't give you a bulletproof shield. Because it's your opinion, doesn't mean you're incapable of being wrong, or sucking.

-AC

Ness
I dont like BSB but i like there new song " Incomplete"

Mistah DEVIL
LOST ROCKS!!!

IceWithin
Sorry.

If you think JoJo is anything but a talentless little puppet polluting the Earth, your musical opinion sucks.

-AC

lol I have to agree, JoJo is an embarassment to the human race

Ness
LOST ROCKS!!! i love that show..

Mistah DEVIL
Originally posted by Ness
i love that show..
It was funny when Sawyer(?) was the only one who could get the baby to stop crying. How many episodes are left in the season?

Ness
It was funny when Sawyer(?) was the only one who could get the baby to stop crying. How many episodes are left in the season? ya that was funny.. i dont know for a fact?? but i think 2 or 3 but i have no clue

Alpha Centauri
personally i think she's deeply untalented and annoying...

i just don't understand why you have to insult people becuase their opnion differs from yours...if you don't like their opinion fine...why not just leave it..and besides it's only music...

A) I'm not saying what I say with the intention of offending, it happens to be what I believe. So when I say "Your musical opinion sucks because..." I'm not trying to offend you. It just happens to be what I believe to be true.

B) I don't say it because the opinion differs. Stop making assumptions. Why not just leave it? Because I have freedom of speech and a right to an opinion too, so I intend to use that to the fullest. Bad things happen when you "just leave it."

C) If you believe music is "only music" then you clearly have a much much much lesser appreciation of the art than I do. I bleed music, it's not something I just turn on the radio to listen to when I'm working. So if you think it's "only music", fine. That's obviously why you don't agree with how passionate I am on the subject.

-AC

Mistah DEVIL
ya that was funny.. i dont know for a fact?? but i think 2 or 3 but i have no clue
I want to know wtf the monster is

Ness
yea I read X-Men. I wonder how the wolverine and magneto movies are gonna turn out.
I'm a big fan of Cable. Iwish Marvel would make up there minds what the hell they want to do with him.

bc my first love liked them they grew on me i am a gambit fan

Deano
i cant live without music..i listen to it constantly
i appreciate all genres
my ipod keeps me sane

a1hsauce
AC i dont wanna argue with you, but you didnt only just say youre music sucks. you also said the person sucks as well... the people who listen to it

Mistah DEVIL
A) I'm not saying what I say with the intention of offending, it happens to be what I believe. So when I say "Your musical opinion sucks because..." I'm not trying to offend you. It just happens to be what I believe to be true.

B) I don't say it because the opinion differs. Stop making assumptions. Why not just leave it? Because I have freedom of speech and a right to an opinion too, so I intend to use that to the fullest. Bad things happen when you "just leave it."

C) If you believe music is "only music" then you clearly have a much much much lesser appreciation of the art than I do. I bleed music, it's not something I just turn on the radio to listen to when I'm working. So if you think it's "only music", fine. That's obviously why you don't agree with how passionate I am on the subject.

-AC
music is a living creature

Ness
I want to know wtf the monster is go to the lost forum and post in my thread "the thing in the jungle "

IceWithin
Originally posted by Deano
i cant live without music..i listen to it constantly
i appreciate all genres
my ipod keeps me sane

most of the time anyway stick out tongue

Alpha Centauri
I appreciate honest, talented, respectable and emotional art. Whatever genre, whatever medium.

What I don't appreciate is people whoring it out to make a quick buck or people who don't appreciate it as much criticising me for taking it seriously (as it deserves to be).

-AC

Ness
okay i gtg

Mistah DEVIL
go to the lost forum and post in my thread "the thing in the jungle "
will do
i am a gambit fan
He should've been in 1 of the movies

Fionnuala

-AC

okay..it just came across as offensive and aggressive.....

and i don't believe it's 'just' music..i love music, i was just saying i'd understand the more aggressive attitude if it was something such as an opinion in racism or something..

Alpha Centauri
AC i dont wanna argue with you, but you didnt only just say youre music sucks. you also said the person sucks as well... the people who listen to it

Yeah, I did. If you think she's talented, it doesn't make you a bad person, just a stupid one. Anyone with a shred of intelligence can see what she is, talented not being one of them.

-AC

IceWithin
LOST rocks!!
too bad Ive only seen the first 14 episodes though... I cant wait until its out in DVD

a1hsauce
Yeah, I did. If you think she's talented, it doesn't make you a bad person, just a stupid one. Anyone with a shred of intelligence can see what she is, talented not being one of them.

-AC
but do you understand that, that can be an attack on someone though. Having a disagreement with someones choice of music is one thing. but Flat out saying you suck too. Thats alil off the line.

Fionnuala
what is Lost?

Mistah DEVIL
Originally posted by IceWithin
LOST rocks!!
too bad Ive only seen the first 14 episodes though... I cant wait until its out in DVD
how many have aired? Did you watch it wednesday?
what is Lost?
A show about ppl who crashed on an island in the middle of nowhere

Alpha Centauri
but do you understand that, that can be an attack on someone though. Having a disagreement with someones choice of music is one thing. but Flat out saying you suck too. Thats alil off the line.

For you, maybe.

For me it's not.

okay..it just came across as offensive and aggressive.....

and i don't believe it's 'just' music..i love music, i was just saying i'd understand the more aggressive attitude if it was something such as an opinion in racism or something..

Well that's all in how you interpret it. I'm aggressive when I debate on certain issues, primarily music. So people tend to get offended by the bluntless and genuine nature of my presentation, it's inevitable but not intended.

As far as your second part goes, is it that much different? Music, on a BASIC level is the universal language. It's the one constant that unites and speaks to everyone involved with it. Regardless of age, race, sexuality, gender or anything else. That's just one basic, tip of the iceberg reason why I'm so aggressive in defence of it.

-AC

IceWithin
how many have aired? Did you watch it wednesday?

A show about ppl who crashed on an island in the middle of nowhere

no they dont air here, I had to download them, but somehwy I cant download them anymore sad

Mistah DEVIL
no they dont air here, I had to download them, but somehwy I cant download them anymore sad
aww sry sad

a1hsauce
For you, maybe.

For me it's not.

Well that's all in how you interpret it. I'm aggressive when I debate on certain issues, primarily music. So people tend to get offended by the bluntless and genuine nature of my presentation, it's inevitable but not intended.

As far as your second part goes, is it that much different? Music, on a BASIC level is the universal language. It's the one constant that unites and speaks to everyone involved with it. Regardless of age, race, sexuality, gender or anything else. That's just one basic, tip of the iceberg reason why I'm so aggressive in defence of it.

-AC
Alpha, how you interpret things is not always how things go though. It would be a wonderful world if the context of what we say came out in what we say. But thats not always how things are percieved.

IceWithin
aww sry sad

yeah..
and just when I was starting to like sawyer sad
cuz u gotta admit he was bit of an ******* in the first episodes

Alpha Centauri
Alpha, how you interpret things is not always how things go though. It would be a wonderful world if the context of what we say came out in what we say. But thats not always how things are percieved.

The human race forgot how to ask questions then?

Coz that's all it takes. Rather than asking what I mean if you're not sure, people tend to add 2 to 2 and somehow get 34.

-AC

cindy8219
LOST rocks!!

That has to be the best show on tv right now. I'm definitely getting the dvd when it comes out.

Mistah DEVIL
yeah..
and just when I was starting to like sawyer sad
cuz u gotta admit he was bit of an ******* in the first episodes
Yea, but I liked his character right away. I dont really like that doctor guy(the hero ha). Do you think there gonna get off the island? You know that Boone(Ian) died right?

Fionnuala

-AC

i still don't agree with insulting the person rather than the opinion...but if it wasn't intended..

that's a good way of thinking of music...

Deano
jesus bleedin christ....whats the matta with yow people!?

a1hsauce
The human race forgot how to ask questions then?

Coz that's all it takes. Rather than asking what I mean if you're not sure, people tend to add 2 to 2 and somehow get 34.

-AC
AC dont be nieve please... I know youre more articulate and intelligent than that. you know that if you say to someone "You suck" i'm not gonna ask questions. I'm gonna get defensive, and shut down to your comments.

IceWithin
Yea, but I liked his character right away. I dont really like that doctor guy(the hero ha). Do you think there gonna get off the island? You know that Boone(Ian) died right?

I found him "cool" right away, but I didnt like him erm
and I loved jack at first, but then I started to hate him messed
and yeah I know he did sad

cindy8219
Boone and Sawyer were my favorite from the beginning. Jack is goody, goody.

Alpha Centauri
AC dont be nieve please... I know youre more articulate and intelligent than that. you know that if you say to someone "You suck" i'm not gonna ask questions. I'm gonna get defensive, and shut down to your comments.

A) I was refering to the whole "How do we know not to be offended by what you say?" question that you so willingly brought up.

B) I say to people across these boards, "you suck" and other such insults. It's all in how you take it. I don't regard "you suck" as one of the more offensive remarks. Those who do, however, will take more offense than is meant.

i still don't agree with insulting the person rather than the opinion...but if it wasn't intended..

I don't insult the person. I debate their opinion and allowing themselves to have that opinion. I don't say, "You like JoJo there for you're a ****ing wretched piece of filth." I said "If you like Jojo you suck."

Is anyone here actually gonna step up and say "Yeah, that's true."

Because I'm the only one saying it but not the only one thinking it. You have freedom of speech folks, feel free to use it. Don't be restricted by what people will think of your freedom of speech usage, it's your right.

that's a good way of thinking of music...

Think of it like this:

People take classes for years to learn other languages. Books, tapes, teachers...it still takes ages.

You meet a fan from Japan who likes a band from America and they will be able to sing the lyrics to all the songs. I watched a live Muse show in Japan, all of the crowd were singing along in English. Yet when they tried to interview some fans after, they couldn't speak a word.

-AC

IceWithin

I hate jack now

cindy8219
I hate jack now

why? I dont like him, but I dont hate him either.

IceWithin
I dont know since the white rabit episodes... I seriouslyu dislike him, and I thnk he sucks as an actor too erm

Lana

Think of it like this:

People take classes for years to learn other languages. Books, tapes, teachers...it still takes ages.

You meet a fan of a band from Japan who likes a band from America and they will be able to sing the lyrics to all the songs. I watched a live Muse show in Japan, all of the crowd were singing along in English. Yet when they tried to interview some fans after, they couldn't speak a word.

-AC

I'm like that -- I like some Japanese music, I can sing all the words to songs that I like....but when it comes to speaking the language, I know basics but that's all. Music IS universal.

Fionnuala
I don't insult the person. I debate their opinion and allowing themselves to have that opinion. I don't say, "You like JoJo there for you're a ****ing wretched piece of filth." I said "If you like Jojo you suck."

Is anyone here actually gonna step up and say "Yeah, that's true."

Because I'm the only one saying it but not the only one thinking it. You have freedom of speech folks, feel free to use it. Don't be restricted by what people will think of your freedom of speech usage, it's your right.

Think of it like this:

You meet a fan from Japan who likes a band from America and they will be able to sing the lyrics to all the songs. I watched a live Muse show in Japan, all of the crowd were singing along in English. Yet when they tried to interview some fans after, they couldn't speak a word.

-AC

you said he sucked becuase he liked JoJo..to me thats insulting someone...i think JoJo sucks..and people who like her have a shit taste in music, but i don't think the person is a shit person...

cindy8219
I dont know since the white rabit episodes... I seriouslyu dislike him, and I thnk he sucks as an actor too erm

Is that episode where he gets married?

Alpha Centauri
Rammstein for example.

I can't speak a word of German, but I sing the lyrics to the songs. It's not so much the lyrics that matter, it's the music. That's WHY people can sing to the lyrics.

-AC

Mistah DEVIL
sorta a cry baby too

Lana
Rammstein for example.

I can't speak a word of German, but I sing the lyrics to the songs. It's not so much the lyrics that matter, it's the music. That's WHY people can sing to the lyrics.

-AC

I love Rammstein.

Though I do speak German...my brother is forever after me to translate their lyrics for him roll eyes (sarcastic)

IceWithin
Is that episode where he gets married?

no... the one he sees his dad everywhere

cindy8219
sorta a cry baby too

laughing out loud
yes, he needs to grow some backbone.

Alpha Centauri
you said he sucked becuase he liked JoJo..to me thats insulting someone...i think JoJo sucks..and people who like her have a shit taste in music, but i don't think the person is a shit person...

Neither do I. I said they have a shit opinion and for allowing themselves to have it.

Read my posts, perhaps.

-AC

Ness
will do

He should've been in 1 of the movies i know .. i think that they will put him in the x3 .

Mistah DEVIL
i know .. i think that they will put him in the x3 .
do you think they'll still go ahead with the dark phoenix saga? I mean cuz bryan (brian) singer is working on superman

Mistah DEVIL
no... the one he sees his dad everywhere
its crazy that sawyer knows Jacks dad

Isn't Jacks dad still alive?

IceWithin
thank u for spoiling everything

cindy8219
its crazy that sawyer knows Jacks dad

Isn't Jacks dad still alive?

His dad is dead. I think their stories are going to be connected somehow. Like for example Clair was going to give her baby in adoption, maybe Jack and his wife were going to adopt that baby. Just my theory.

Ness
do you think they'll still go ahead with the dark phoenix saga? I mean cuz bryan (brian) singer is working on superman i dont know ?? I hope they will.. I think they have picked everyone of the people pefect to the drawning in the comics..

IceWithin
jack is married!??!
gah Im leaving this thread!!

Dreamer2222
Dude actually their new single isn't half bad I think I like their other stuff more though and yes I am openly admitting that I like the BSBs ok I love them....please don't laugh......

Mistah DEVIL
thank u for spoiling everything
I'm SO SO SORRY

forgive me plz

cindy8219
jack is married!??!
gah Im leaving this thread!!

I'm sowwy. sad

Dreamer2222
Dude AJ is so old he's finding grey hairs in his mustache.

Also they were supposed to be back last January but something happened and they couldn't do it.....TOOK EM LONG ENOUGH TO GET BACK!!!! 3 yrs since their last single was released.......Howie got really cute.....srry girlie moment.....

Mistah DEVIL
His dad is dead. I think their stories are going to be connected somehow. Like for example Clair was going to give her baby in adoption, maybe Jack and his wife were going to adopt that baby. Just my theory.
The show IS weird like that
i dont know ?? I hope they will.. I think they have picked everyone of the people pefect to the drawning in the comics..
yea

Dreamer2222
do you think there gonna last very long or are they just stupid for trying? Do you think Nsync will come back if BSB does well....?

cindy8219
The show IS weird like that

yeah, I love it. Just as much as I love the X-files.

cindy8219
Originally posted by Dreamer2222
do you think there gonna last very long or are they just stupid for trying? Do you think Nsync will come back if BSB does well....?

god, I hope not. I dont mind BSB, but nsyc I can't stand.

Ness
i am sooo happy x-files was cancelled

Dreamer2222
WHY??????

Dreamer2222
god, I hope not. I dont mind BSB, but nsyc I can't stand.
they're ok......what do you think about Justin going solo?

cindy8219

sad

I love that show.

cindy8219
they're ok......what do you think about Justin going solo?

Best move he could have ever made.

Fionnuala

-AC

clearly saying they suck...erm

Mistah DEVIL
WHY??????
yea what she said (u are a girl right?)

Dreamer2222
he did really well going solo......

Ness
IT WAS SOO STUPID . THEY GO TO A TOWN AND FIND AN ALEIN AND THEM KILL IT .. PIONTLESS

Dreamer2222
yea what she said (u are a girl right?)
yeeeaaahhh.......why did you really think I was a guy....?

Mistah DEVIL
yes (Cins I'll tell you a story involving the song "cry me a river" someday)

cindy8219
he did really well going solo......

He did. I'm sure he won more fans for doing so. Specially those who aren't into Nsync.

Dreamer2222
IT WAS SOO STUPID . THEY GO TO A TOWN AND FIND AN ALEIN AND THEM KILL IT .. PIONTLESS
what doo you think of CSI? (LA I mean) Grissam is the coolest.....

Mistah DEVIL
yeeeaaahhh.......why did you really think I was a guy....?
you mentioned having a grly moment so I figured you were a grl

Ness
what doo you think of CSI? (LA I mean) Grissam is the coolest..... my 2nd Fav. show is NCSI

cindy8219
yes (Cins I'll tell you a story involving the song "cry me a river" someday)

I'll look forward to that story. I just hope some someday is soon. wink

Dreamer2222
He did. I'm sure he won more fans for doing so. Specially those who aren't into Nsync.
I agree....
*sings* You don't have to say what you did I already know I found out from him
No theres just no chance you and me will ever be so cry me a river....

My dad changed to words to "I am a stalker" it's kinda funny....

Ness
what doo you think of CSI? (LA I mean) Grissam is the coolest..... I LOVE NCSI that is a show that is worth watching..

Dreamer2222
you mentioned having a grly moment so I figured you were a grl
I would hope I didn't seem like a dude.....

cindy8219
I agree....
*sings* You don't have to say what you did I already know I found out from him
No theres just no chance you and me will ever be so cry me a river....

My dad changed to words to "I am a stalker" it's kinda funny....

I liked that song. The first time I saw the video I found it very funny.

Dreamer2222
I LOVE NCSI that is a show that is worth watching..

yeah it is....but then it also gives serial killers hints on how to make it so they won't get caught....I love it when they use Luminol that shit is cool

Dreamer2222
I liked that song. The first time I saw the video I found it very funny.
its a good song. I like senorita too. Cry me a river reminds me of Come clean by Hilary Duff...IDK why....

Ness
doctor

IceWithin
I'm SO SO SORRY

forgive me plz

I'm sowwy. sad

dont worry about

u guys didnt do it in purpose... anywas bye!

Dreamer2222
Funny how this went from talking about BSB to justin and CSI...he he

Dreamer2222
l8r yall. fun talking to ya!!!!

Ness
Funny how this went from talking about BSB to justin and CSI...he he its the power of missguided teens

cindy8219
its a good song. I like senorita too. Cry me a river reminds me of Come clean by Hilary Duff...IDK why....

I don't think I've heard the Hiliary Duff song.

Mistah DEVIL
what doo you think of CSI? (LA I mean) Grissam is the coolest.....
CSI is cool. I really like Alias and Smallville.

My all time fav show is very old skewl...Perry Mason
I'll look forward to that story. I just hope some someday is soon. wink
It will be. Dont worry.

Mistah DEVIL
dont worry about

u guys didnt do it in purpose... anywas bye! Originally posted by Dreamer2222
l8r yall. fun talking to ya!!!!
ciao

Ness
yeah it is....but then it also gives serial killers hints on how to make it so they won't get caught....I love it when they use Luminol that shit is cool i love Duckie he is soo cool .. you know the Dr.

cindy8219
It will be. Dont worry.

oh, goodie. Happy Dance

Mistah DEVIL
see I told you I would

cindy8219
see I told you I would

yes, you did. cool

Alpha Centauri
clearly saying they suck...erm

As I said, read my posts.

I don't consider than a majorly offensive phrase.

It's not like I'm dissing your mother is it? No. It's a phrase that gets thrown around. You pretty much agreed with me anyway.

-AC

Draco69
I never realised that this thread would be so popular...

La Vierge
http://www.funnyjunk.com/pages/backstreet.htm

CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Fionnuala
As I said, read my posts.

I don't consider than a majorly offensive phrase.

It's not like I'm dissing your mother is it? No. It's a phrase that gets thrown around. You pretty much agreed with me anyway.

-AC

i didn't say he sucked..i said his musical taste did....which by the way really does....a eighteen year old guy who like JoJo??blink ..

Draco69
I watched the movie. F***ing hilarious! laughing out loud laughing out loud

La Vierge
Yeah I thought so too.

Short'n'Sweet
*screamms* every body hide!

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by Draco69
RED ALERT!!!!

Ok everyone now we can panic!jm smile

Mistah DEVIL
*mass hysteria sweeps KMC*

Mandos
BSB rhymes with G2G and WTF and OMG ******* losers

Mistah DEVIL
laughing

Morning_Glory
I just heard about them being back... WHY?? who let them come back? ...meh! cant stand them

Mandos
I didn't bring them back. I didn't touch them wathsoever.

Morning_Glory
yes you did no expression

Morning_Glory
who in this world wants them back...what record company still thinks they are popular...ugh!

cindy8219
I like them. sad

Mandos
The BRING BACK OLD POP STARS THAT NOW ARE CONSIDERED AS USELESS TO MUSIC AND STINKS SO MUCH YOU WANT THEM To KILL THEMSELVES WITH A WEDGEHAMMER company.

You didn't know that?

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
who in this world wants them back...what record company still thinks they are popular...ugh!

They'll go multi-platinum.

Because people are dumb.

-AC

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>