E Online worst sequels

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OB1-adobe
I found this web site:

http://www.eonline.com/Features/Topten/Worstsequels/

I for one want to so seriously make this person bleed.

In this persons opinion: 'Batman and Robin', 'Look whos talking Too', and 'Speed 2' are considered better movies than Star Wars Episode 1.

Cinemaddiction
They are, IMO too, lol.

jango fatt
He's crazy

Cinemaddiction
It's an opinion, and one I share. The dialogue in Episode 1 was absolutely horrid, and of course there's Jar Jar, and Jake Lloyd who had no place in that movie.

MildPossession
I would rather go through the movies the site mentioned than sit through the acting in Episode I again.

Myth
I believe what is meant here is that they are not the worse movies, just worse sequels. So Episode 1 was much worse in comparison to the originals than Look Who's Talking Too is to its original.

Nevermind
Originally posted by Myth
I believe what is meant here is that they are not the worse movies, just worse sequels. So Episode 1 was much worse in comparison to the originals than Look Who's Talking Too is to its original.

Ditto.

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by OB1-adobe
I found this web site:

http://www.eonline.com/Features/Topten/Worstsequels/

I for one want to so seriously make this person bleed.

In this persons opinion: 'Batman and Robin', 'Look whos talking Too', and 'Speed 2' are considered better movies than Star Wars Episode 1.

mad What?Those movies suck how could they compare that to star wars one?jm mad

y_monkee
no way ... episode one was bad at first, but if u watch it a few times it gets better, unlike epII **rolleyes**

episode one was worth it just to see the end dual lightsabres clash but ... yea, each to their own

worst sequeal is probably Batman and Robin but i'm sure i can find worse if i just looked hard enuf ............ like Cruel Intentions 2 or them str8 to video/dvd titles

Myth
^ You probably have to factor in hype. Nobody sees those straight to video sequels. You have to remember that Episode I sent millions of people home disappointed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.