Karate Kid vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Discuss

DarkCrawler
Karate Kid easily.

FieryBalrog
the crane kick wins! cool

mr.smiley
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
are you talking ralph machio karate kid?

Draco69
No. The DC Karate Kid.

DarkCrawler
Just to make it clear, he is not talking about the movie Karate Kid, but the DC one who would smolder Wolverine.

He has:

a) Increased effectiveness of his attacks to the point that physical blows can shatter high-tech 30th century metals (Legion of Superheroes #103), knock incredibly dense and heavy superhumans straight up into the air (Legion Worlds #5), affect beings in powered armor (Legionnaires #26) and when combined with other techniques, harm beings of incredible durability (Legionnaires Annual #2, Legion of Superheroes #103, Legion Worlds #5).

b) The ability to sense weak points in all things, from the weakest and most vulnerable points in force fields (Legionnaires #22), super-advanced 30th century metals, even on a microscopic level (Legion of Superheroes #125), as well as being able to instincitvely detect the most vulnerable points in living beings, such as pressure points and nerve clusters, even if he's never seen that species of alien before (Legion of Superheroes Secret Files #2, Legion Worlds #5). Using this abilitiy, it's even possible to destroy entire starships (Titans/Legion of Superheroes: Universe a Blaze #4).

c) Enhanced durability that can withstand great punishment, including allowing him to survive one or two lethal attacks from people strong enough to damage nearly indestructible metals (Legion Worlds #5) to not being harmed after having several tons of metal dropped on top of him (Legionnaires #39).

d) An enhanced awareness of his surroundings, from being able to tell that an opponent is wearing in total darkness without making contact with said being (Legionnaires #39), to being able to detect an avoid a heat vision blast that tore through the ship he was in before the ship's sensors detected the attack (Legion of Superheroes #111), to being able to detect a stealthy super assassin from over a kilometer away by hearing her heart-beat (Legion of Superheroes #121), to being able to detect an alien teleporting silently behind him and invisible opponents (The Legion #22), being able to be aware of multiple projectiles coming at him from different directions, even when blindfolded (Legion of Superheroes #111).

e) Enhanced dodging skills that allows him to avoid energy attacks, even ones that arc along the entire floor (Legion of Superheroes #83), fired rapidly by a being with superspeed (Legion of Superheroes #111), and rapid burst fire from a powerful lazer cannon (Legion Worlds #5).

f) Enhanced reflexes, skill and cordination that allow him to redirect in mid-flight arrows and beings that are moving at speeds in excess of escape velocity, in addition to redirecting the attacks of superhumanly powerful opponents, no matter their strength or weight (Legion of Superheroes #111). These also allow him to spar successfully with being using superspeed (Titans/Legion of Superheroes: Universe a Blaze #2-3).

g) A knowledge of esoteric bio-manipulation philosophies that allow him to inflict incredible pain on a species he has just met with a light tap, as well as heal and revive hurt and unconcious allies ( Legion of Superheroes Secret Files #2). This also grants him a body-language reading ability that allows him to tell if someone is under outside control based solely on how they move (Legion of Superheroes #111).

h) A general increase in overal combat ability that allows him to take on a small army of the most dangerous criminals in the galaxy (Legionnaires #22), a large group of superhuman were-creatures (Legion of Superheroes Secret Files #2), and defeat the greatest assassin in the galaxy with one attack ( Legion of Superheroes #121), opponents in power-armor (Legionnaires #26), a super-strong gorrila and a trio of guards, all with the equivalent of one move a piece (Legion of Superheroes #103), three mind-linked highly trained martial artists, a hyper-strong superhuman, a shape shifter and a teleporter (The Legion #22), and superhumanly strong and durable opponents, including Daxamites (Legionnaires Annual #2, Legion of Superheroes #111, Titans/Legion of Superheroes: Universe a Blaze #2-3, Legion Worlds #5).

Karate Kid is skilled in every form of combat known in the galaxy, from boxing to savate to kendo. He has also made it a point to become an expert with every weapon used in hand-to-hand combat, from fencing foils to Jovian Trident spears to Krishnu gauntlets from Gaman Tol. The Legion normally excludes heroes who use weapons, but with Val they are only a sideline. Super-karate is his specialty, and with it he has done super-human things. By building up the amount of chi (life-energy) into his body Karate Kid can increase his strength, speed, endurance and toughness (AD 367). Karate Kid has stated that if Superboy took up karate, the Boy of Steel might be able to punch through a foot-thick slab of Manganium Inertron, a he normally cannot do (AD 367). Using this force, in application with his knowledge of points of stress and weakness (AD 346), Karate Kid has:
Cracked through the hull of the Khund flagship (AD 347), stopped a runaway sport-speedster with one blow (AD 351), knocked out a Jovian Mastodon with one chop (AD 358), cracked through the powerful, six-inch Durlamite gates of the Metroplois Jail (AD 360), damaged tanks with a two-handed chop (AD 360, AD 367), kicked away an air car from the path of a falling boulder (AD 361), split a rock in two and took out an opponent with each piece (AD 361), fought a half-dozen assailants at one time (AD 358, AD 361, AD 367) and stamped the ground with both feet, shaking a whole street and knocking a dozen soldiers off their feet (AD 367).
Once when he was trapped inside a giant hollow diamond, Val located its natural flaw and used his iron will to coax his body to make one final chop which shattered the gem (AD 365).
Limitations and Weaknesses: It takes intense concentration to split a 14" slab (7 sheets) of titanium manganite, and any distraction will result in failure (AD 359). Major exertions and releases of chi will tire Val out, needing rest or sleep to build up his body energy again (AD 365/366).

-Defeated Daxamites in one-on-one combat, not once but THRICE.
-During combat with said Daxamites, he was able to hurt one of them with a straight forward kick to the face.
-Detected weaknesses in objects, to the point of being able to sense flaws and weak points on a molecular level. Using this ability in combination with his other martial abilities, he has been able to break objects that were suppose to be almost unbreakable, including a force field designed to hold the most dangerous criminals in the galaxy.
-Re-direct an object in mid-flight that was moving at near-light speeds.
-Dodge all manner of attacks, from bullets to arrows to heat vision blasts fired at superspeed.
-Has been able to tell if someone is being mind-controlled based solely on that person's body language.
-Has been able to defeat large numbers of opponents by himself, including mobs of criminals from a prison housed inside a star.
-Was able to defeat, disarm and throw to the ground someone wearing a suit of powered armor.
-Defeat Evolvo in Ape mode, then take out armed security guards in a single pannel.
-Demonstrated hearing so accute that he heard someone's heart beating over a kilometer away.
-Defeated the most dangerous assassin in the galaxy, the Empress, with one move.

Draco69
Let's see the Wolverine fanboys counter that!

mr.smiley
wow.
has he ever been beat?

DarkCrawler
I don't think so. And he is not even 18 yet.

Draco69
Then how the hell did he learn all that crap?

mr.smiley
damn.
A better fight would be him vs goku even though it's now allowed.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Draco69

Ask DC writers.

THIS is Karate Kid.

http://www.dccomics.com/secret_files/images/dc/pic_medkaratekid.jpg

mr.smiley

lol

jinzin
but......wolverine's......got claws and stuff.

DarkCrawler
Karate Kid also happent to be an normal human.

In your face, BATMAN!

K3VIL
This is the lamest character ever made.
He's a rip off of Dragon Ball Z.
He's a sayan with short hair, that's what he is.

jinzin
seriously.....and everyone says it all comes down to human vs. superhuman.....EAT THAT SPIDEY FANS!

jinzin
he's just lucky he's never had to run in to the HULK KILLER HUMANOID!

The Flash
Originally posted by mr.smiley
wow.
has he ever been beat? Nemesis Kid killed Karate Kid.sad

FieryBalrog
sounds like DBZ ripoff.

The Flash
I think Karate Kid was created in 1976. If that's true, then DBZ is the ripoff since it was created in the late 80s.

DarkCrawler
You are right.

leonidas
doen't change the fact he might be the stupidest hero ever created. i mean 'super karate'??!! this guy could beat galactus. all he has to do is say he is the master of 'super karate' than while galactus is laughing his a$$ off, super karate kick him! super karate . . . and you say marvel heroes are overpowered! (well, okay, so a lot of them ARE oeverpowered . . . at least they dont' have any 'super karate' masters . . .

colossus17
Originally posted by jinzin
he's just lucky he's never had to run in to the HULK KILLER HUMANOID!
got that right..... laughing

stormfront13
is there a web-site for this guy??

DarkCrawler
Yeah:

http://members.shaw.ca/legion_roll_call/legionnaires/karate_kid/

badabing
ninja

Validus
Originally posted by leonidas
doen't change the fact he might be the stupidest hero ever created. i mean 'super karate'??!! this guy could beat galactus. all he has to do is say he is the master of 'super karate' than while galactus is laughing his a$$ off, super karate kick him! super karate . . . and you say marvel heroes are overpowered! (well, okay, so a lot of them ARE oeverpowered . . . at least they dont' have any 'super karate' masters . . .
Never would have expected this type of talk from you. weep

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
Never would have expected this type of talk from you. weep

It was over a year ago. GET OVER IT!!! mad stick out tongue

Validus
Originally posted by batdude123
It was over a year ago. GET OVER IT!!! mad stick out tongue
I read the date. stick out tongue

Creshosk
Wolverine takes it...up the ass.

badabing
no expression

laughinglaughing You're sick

Horrificus
Wolverine is gay.

Fanboy
Wolverine gets kis ass handed to him.

K3VIL
Let's see the Wolverine fanboys counter that!
Draco, Pre Retcon Wolverine possess Class 100 strength, kryptonite claws enhanced by power cosmic, can move at warp speed and beyond, can project red sun radiations, I own you cause I am in every supergroup energy, and maked the Living Tribunal his bithc.
Or at least that's what wolvieboys believe

batdude123
And he'd still get owned by KK. no expression

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by mr.smiley
damn.
A better fight would be him vs goku even though it's now allowed.

yes i agree lol, he wuold make a good addition to the dbz universe,

rotiart
Goku would be pissed.

"God, you're worst than Cell! At least with cell if I destroyed every atom of his being he died. I even destroyed your atoms! What the heck are you regenerating from!"

endrict
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Karate Kid easily.

Tassadar
Karate kid.

JohnnyDo3
Wolverine

badabing
Originally posted by JohnnyDo3
Wolverine
bnonechange_the_topicxyz-owns-jacopestraightface no expression

Grimm22
DBZ ripped off KK no expression

KK defeats and entire planet full of Wolverines before lunch yes

Grimm22
Originally posted by leonidas

Galactus > x1000000000 KK no expression

Broly92
Originally posted by Grimm22
DBZ ripped off KK no expression

KK defeats and entire planet full of Wolverines before lunch yes
Thing was a rip off of Collosus

badabing
Originally posted by Broly92
Watch yourself Broly. angrymob

batdude123

I think you mean "Colossus was a rip off of Thing."

Broly92
Originally posted by badabing
Watch yourself Broly. angrymob
Don't anger me with such petty hate for Dbz then

badabing
Don't anger me with such petty hate for Dbz then
I never said anything about DBZ. Leave Ben Grimm out of the Karate Kid - DBZ debate!

Broly92
Tell Grimm22 to be queit now then

badabing
Tell Grimm22 to be queit now then
Maybe this site will calm you.http://www.dbz.com/respect/feats

Broly92
messed furious hang
http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/6606/bushfingerspu3.jpg

badabing
messed furious hang
http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/6606/bushfingerspu3.jpg
eek! laughing Happy Dance I was just joking bro. stick out tongue

Broly92
Originally posted by badabing
eek! laughing Happy Dance I was just joking bro. stick out tongue
Hey it was Bush not me!

Creshosk
DBZ ripped off KK no expression Prove it.

Show me where a JAPANESE show ripped off KARATE Kid.

Or how about neither ripped off the other and both are going off of those silly over powered JAPANESE shows from a long time ago?

Grimm22
Originally posted by Creshosk
Prove it.

Show me where a JAPANESE show ripped off KARATE Kid.

Or how about neither ripped off the other and both are going off of those silly over powered JAPANESE shows from a long time ago?

KK knows Karate no expression

DBZ people know Karate.

Thus DBZ riped of KK big grin yes

Grimm22

First off don't bring Ben into this.

(Plus, Batdude is more or less correct, although Colossus is his own character, thus he is not a rip off, rather a base off)

Second, don't be a fanboy

Broly92
First off don't bring Ben into this.

(Plus, Batdude is more or less correct, although Colossus is his own character, thus he is not a rip off, rather a base off)

Second, don't be a fanboy
Then don't be a hater

long pig
KK is a shitty character with powers that make no sense seeing he has no powers!

What the hell?

Validus

DBZ people know Karate.

DBZ "characters" (ahem) don't know karate. They just know how to speedblitz. laughing out loud

Creshosk
DBZ "characters" (ahem) don't know karate. They just know how to speedblitz. laughing out loud I'm not sure if you can call it a speedblitz if the fights take multiple episodes to finish and you get like no other story in the mean time.

They certainly know twitchy choppy animated fights though.

Grimm22
DBZ "characters" (ahem) don't know karate. They just know how to speedblitz. laughing out loud

No all they do is just yell while growing their hair and turning it yelllow and sparky or whatnot.

Either way, KK and DBZ suck. yes

Validus
Well in between all the grunting and 15 minute power up sessions, they certainly know how to move.

long pig
DBZ people are asian, KK dresses like an asian from time to time, thus DBZ stole from KK.

End of Story my friend, end of fricken story!

Validus
No all they do is just yell while growing their hair and turning it yelllow and sparky or whatnot.

Either way, KK and DBZ suck. yes
Rubbish. KK is a great character and tons of fun to read about just like everyone else in the Legion.

Creshosk
You'd think that if they stole from it they'd be able to improve on the formula... Oh wait, now they're aliens that are overpowered from knowing martial arts... and nothing much else.

Creshosk
Rubbish. KK is a great character and tons of fun to read about just like everyone else in the Legion. Is somebody paying and or threatening you to say this or do you actually think he's a good chararacter?

Skeets
Rubbish. KK is a great character and tons of fun to read about just like everyone else in the Legion.
KK a great character....hysterical2
sure his stories are cool but seriously the character sucks.

Grimm22

There's nothing about him that makes him a good character.

He's just a kid who is unbeatable in h2h, because the unwritten laws of comics say so.

Validus
Originally posted by Skeets
KK a great character....hysterical2
sure his stories are cool but seriously the character sucks.
The fact that his stories are cool kind of says something, no?

Not to be a dick here but I doubt anyone here has read enough LOSH to make that kind of statement. From what I've seen of this community, Draco and myself are the only here who seem to have any knowledge on it.

Validus
There's nothing about him that makes him a good character.

He's just a kid who is unbeatable in h2h, because the unwritten laws of comics say so.
I don't see how a Doom fanboy can complain about the unwritten laws of comics. This is a character who actually has an Anti Mutant button on his suit. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Creshosk

Not to be a dick here but I doubt anyone here has read enough LOSH to make that kind of statement. From what I've seen of this community, Draco and myself are the only here who seem to have any knowledge on it. Oh he can be a cool character... if there was a better explination for his powers...

batdude123
I don't see how a Doom fanboy can complain about the unwritten laws of comics. This is a character who actually has an Anti Mutant button on his suit. roll eyes (sarcastic)

hysterical BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eek!

Skeets

Not to be a dick here but I doubt anyone here has read enough LOSH to make that kind of statement. From what I've seen of this community, Draco and myself are the only here who seem to have any knowledge on it.
I have read my share of Legion books and seriously H2H skills can only get you so far.He shouldn't be doing half the shit he does with only being human and all.You can be a "Dick" I act like one all the time.... Originally posted by batdude123
hysterical BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eek!
and you're th reason I hardly use smilies anymore...

Grimm22

WTF?!? What the f**k?

Anti-Mutant buton?!?

No character is without ridiculous situations, I mean Doom once hired Luke Cage to take out a group of Doom Bots who thought they were Black.(?!?!?!)

Then Doom refused to pay him the $200 for the job (?!?!) so Cage went and beat Doom (?!?!?!).

Oh and Doom has no fanboys, he is simply DooM eek!

Validus
I have read my share of Legion books and seriously H2H skills can only get you so far.He shouldn't be doing half the shit he does with only being human and all.You can be a "Dick" I act like one all the time....
I'll be the first to say his powers need a better explanation. I'm just saying he isn't a bad character because of that. Maybe as far as the Vs forum is concerned since thats all the matters here but thats about it.

Grimm22
I'll be the first to say his powers need a better explanation. I'm just saying he isn't a bad character because of that. Maybe as far as the Vs forum is concerned since thats all the matters here but thats about it.

There's no saying he is a bad character because of his powers, its just because thats all he is known for.

Like Superman for a very long time, he is only known for being this unbeatable guy in h2h, rather than a quality character.

Validus
WTF?!? What the f**k?

Anti-Mutant buton?!?

No character is without ridiculous situations, I mean Doom once hired Luke Cage to take out a group of Doom Bots who thought they were Black.(?!?!?!)

Then Doom refused to pay him the $200 for the job (?!?!) so Cage went and beat Doom (?!?!?!).

Oh and Doom has no fanboys, he is simply DooM eek!
As far as I'm concerned, you can't bring up whats stupid in comics without a mention of Doom. IMO, his intelligence is as laughable and crazy as Val's MA skills.

Creshosk
As far as I'm concerned, you can't bring up whats stupid in comics without a mention of Doom. IMO, his intelligence is as laughable and crazy as Val's MA skills. Well, if the fine line between insanity and genius is success, and Doom fails so frequently.. dosen't that just make him....

Grimm22
As far as I'm concerned, you can't bring up whats stupid in comics without a mention of Doom. IMO, his intelligence is as laughable and crazy as Val's MA skills.

Last time I checked, Doom's intelligence didnt jobber him victory no expression

Validus
Check again.

Creshosk
Check again. For some reason my search yeilded the results of something called . . Squirrel girl?

Skeets
laughing out loud Nice one...

batdude123

youpi

olympian

DBZ people know Karate.

laughing

Ah well. Who said i wouldnt laugh today?

Grimm22
Check again.

Checked... no expression

Doom's intelligence is usally faultered by his own pride...erm

While KK has never lost in h2h....

Validus
Checked... no expression

Doom's intelligence is usally faultered by his own pride...erm

While KK has never lost in h2h....
So a human like Doom can outsmart beings like Galactus who have a little something called Cosmic Awareness and this is ok yet KK hits Superboy with a nerve strike and he's the worst character ever? Forgive for me not buying into that heap of hypocrisy.

Fanboy
Karate Kid slaps down wolverine like nothing.

Creshosk
So a human like Doom can outsmart beings like Galactus who have a little something called Cosmic Awareness and this is ok yet KK hits Superboy with a nerve strike and he's the worst character ever? Forgive for me not buying into that heap of hypocrisy. Did you just use the definition of omniscience for cosmic awareness?

King KAM
Wolverine wins, KK aint nothing special but a PIS figurehead, but wolverine has an equal amount of PIS setting this match to basically, a kid with some martial arts skills versus a man with some, the man being able to heal.

wolverine wins

Fanboy
Wolverine gets super karate kick ass beat down that did not make sense.

Grimm22
So a human like Doom can outsmart beings like Galactus who have a little something called Cosmic Awareness and this is ok yet KK hits Superboy with a nerve strike and he's the worst character ever? Forgive for me not buying into that heap of hypocrisy.

First, he didnt nessicarily outsmart Galactus, rather he stole his power.

Second, I never said he was a bad character because he beats guys like Superboy. Rather, people dont like him because thats all he is really. There isnt any real defining personality to him, just the ability to beat people up.

Same reason people hate Pre-Crisis Supes

Validus
First, he didnt nessicarily outsmart Galactus, rather he stole his power.
You'd think a universal force with Cosmic Awareness would see that coming? Definitely no jobbing on Galactus' part there. laughing out loud

Second, I never said he was a bad character because he beats guys like Superboy. Rather, people dont like him because thats all he is really. There isnt any real defining personality to him, just the ability to beat people up.

Same reason people hate Pre-Crisis Supes
And I find it utterly laughable people make that statement without reading his books.

People hate Post Crisis Superman too. Moot point. Look at the Marvel fanboy filled forum we're discussing this on.

Grant Morrison is writing PC Superman right now in the All Star line. Ironically enough, it's a top seller.

Creshosk
You'd think a universal force with Cosmic Awareness would see that coming? Definitely no jobbing on Galactus' part there. laughing out loud Cosmic Awareness is not omniscience.

Validus
Cosmic Awareness is not omniscience.
It was for Genis.

Creshosk
It was for Genis. Appearently it hasn't been for anyone with it who lose . . . otherwise Silver Surfer is an idiot. As would Galactus. . . You think he'd know exactly where a herald was that would be awesome and not betray him . . .

Grimm22
Appearently it hasn't been for anyone with it who lose . . . otherwise Silver Surfer is an idiot. As would Galactus. . . You think he'd know exactly where a herald was that would be awesome and not betray him . . .

eek! laughing

Case Closed

Validus
Appearently it hasn't been for anyone with it who lose . . . otherwise Silver Surfer is an idiot. As would Galactus. . . You think he'd know exactly where a herald was that would be awesome and not betray him . . .
You'd also think he wouldn't get his ass handed to him so much.

Validus
eek! laughing

Case Closed
What case did you ever have again?

Grimm22
What case did you ever have again?

The case of the missing go-gurt factory...no expression

...bub smokin'

Creshosk
You'd also think he wouldn't get his ass handed to him so much. That's why I call them idiots. They know they're going to lose and they go ahead and do it anyway...

Validus
That's why I call them idiots. They know they're going to lose and they go ahead and do it anyway...
Like Deadpool?

Creshosk
Like Deadpool? Deadpool aint it? Sorta rhymes with Deadfool. . .

bigbran
Deadpool? That kinda sounds like Deadfool. . . And then wolverine gets beat.

Creshosk
Originally posted by bigbran
And then wolverine gets beat. You're fired.

The line was

"Yeah-- like Wolverine rhymes with... Louver Screen? ... Hoover Spleen? Hey what the heck does it rhyme with?"

joesha28
Oh he can be a cool character... if there was a better explination for his powers...

He mastered all h2h tactics of the 30th century. He comes to present timeline and is the best. Val Armorr is DCU best h2h fighter. Virtually unbeatable.

Caps Conscience
They fight in a jungle. Who wins?

Estacado
Wolverine is a samurai with 6 blades.......

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by Estacado
Wolverine is a samurai with 6 blades.......

Should make for good fight, Karate Kid has some superman type feats.

Martian_mind
Monkeys.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Monkeys.

Are not fighting in this thread...... eek!

Martian_mind
Yet would make for a less repetitive and far more interesting one.

durfist

Caps Conscience
Yet would make for a less repetitive and far more interesting one.

durfist

Used the search and guess what, it hasn't bin done so what are you talking about?

Martian_mind
It has been done,the search engine is as useless as a cock flavoured lollipop.

but your new so you weren't to know.

endrict
POOFTERS FTW!!!

llagrok
KK.

Bouboumaster
Wolverine

Estacado
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Wolverine
no expression

CasanoVa
Originally posted by Estacado
no expression

Are you retarded? CC said "In a jungle" no expression

Auto-win for Logan.

He's invincible in Jungles.

Estacado
Originally posted by CasanoVa
Are you retarded? CC said "In a jungle" no expression

Auto-win for Logan.

He's invincible in Jungles.
Oh sorry then....haermm

The Fake Macoy
I forgot that Wolverine has a Swamp Thing like connection with the jungles... in that case Wolverine 11/10. Swamp Thing >> KK.

CasanoVa
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
I forgot that Wolverine has a Swamp Thing like connection with the jungles... in that case Wolverine 11/10. Swamp Thing >> KK.

thumb up

This guy knows his shit, you could learn from him Estacado.

Caps Conscience
gun_bandanaraygun

Now you see my genius. HA ha ha ha........

Tazer
Yo.

It has been done,the search engine is as useless as a cock flavoured lollipop.

hey, if U like cock I could see that product selling......

like in San Fransisco for instance.

cool

Tazer

LORDSIDIOUS01
Val is a good fighter. Howlett however has been around for a much longer time and has learned much more than Val. 9/10 Howlett wins.

war

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Used the search and guess what, it hasn't bin done so what are you talking about?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=444043&highlight=title%3A%28Karate+Kid+Wolverine%29

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=438778&highlight=title%3A%28Karate+Kid+Wolverine%29

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=340388&highlight=title%3A%28Karate+Kid+Wolverine%29

Endless Mike
Val breaks his adamantium skeleton.

There, I said it.

boriquaking55
For goodness sakes mang, KK 10/10.

KK was trained in cosmic armbar application by BP

srankmissingnin
Legion Reimaging Karate Kid = Wolverine is the winner

Classic KK = Classic KK is the winner.

Deathstroke
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Legion Reimaging Karate Kid = Wolverine is the winner

Classic KK = Classic KK is the winner.

Sounds about right.

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Val is a good fighter. Howlett however has been around for a much longer time and has learned much more than Val. 9/10 Howlett wins.

war

w/all due respect: that statement is all kinds of wong

Tazer

button
Wolverine slashes him with his claws so he dies.

Juntai
Val wins.

button
Byt how? Wolverine has claws. Karate Kid dont

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by button
Byt how? Wolverine has claws. Karate Kid dont

Val has the skill to one shot Logan and keep himself away from the claws. KK is on some cosmic karate ish.

button
Wolverine can also do cosmic Karate.

Wolverine can do every martial art on the earth. KK is on the Earth. People wont accept thatr fact. Marvel handbook stated it

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Val has the skill to one shot Logan and keep himself away from the claws. KK is on some cosmic karate ish.

So I take it this is classic Karate Kid then? In the future you should specify that in the main post, since we are supposed to use current incarnations of characters by default.

button
I have stated why Wolverine wins.

Juntai
Wolverine can also do cosmic Karate.

Wolverine can do every martial art on the earth. KK is on the Earth. People wont accept thatr fact. Marvel handbook stated it KK is from a the future of a different universe. Wolverine has no access to that. Besides, he's a master of Earth's martial arts. Just because someone touches down with otherworldly martial arts onto Marvel Earth, doesn't mean wolverine knows the style.

button
I can assume their fighting on the same planet.
So their skills are even, with Wolverine taking a slight edge.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by Juntai
KK is from a the future of a different universe. Wolverine has no access to that. Besides, he's a master of Earth's martial arts. Just because someone touches down with otherworldly martial arts onto Marvel Earth, doesn't mean wolverine knows the style.

that is some funky logic, huh?bangin

srankmissingnin

No way this guy is for real.

Juntai
So their skills are even, with Wolverine taking a slight edge. Wrong.

button
Wolverines powerset says he know every martial art on the planet.

Juntai
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

No way this guy is for real. No, he's a sock.
Quanchi part 2.

button
I am not quanchi.

GGS

That analogy is like saying just because Dr Strange and Hulk fight each other in the same city that Hulk knows all of Dr Stranges magic and vice versa 'so their skills are even' confused . KK is far above Wolverine dude.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Juntai
No, he's a sock.
Quanchi part 2.

Figured something like that. No one would seriously say that Wolverine automatically assimilates the martial arts of what ever planet he is fighting on...

Juntai
I am not quanchi. I never implied such.
I notice how you didn't defend being another member on a sock account, however.

Darth Macabre
Wolverines powerset says he know every martial art on the planet. Wolverine's powerset allows him to get punched in the face and get back up a few times, not inherently know every martial art on the face of the earth.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>