Spoiler I've read the graphic Novel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thane Zereil
well wow what can I say, I am above all else surpirsed at the number of people who lose their arms in Star Wars universe, both Zam Wesell and Anakin, plus Zam gets killed by Jango, that was a complete shock, what I am most looking forward to however is the fact that Obi Wan and anakin proove to weak in comparrison to Dooku and as such Yoda is the one to bring him down. Having said that Dooku looks to live another day. Anakin's evolution looks hefty on the way with the death of his mother at the hands of tuskens sending him into a rage. Jar Jar actually looks like the reason that Senator Palpatine gets the powers proscribed...there is just so much in this film that looks great....

Julie
uh huh

Captain REX
Cool man.

finti
in the future:
It is not enough just to headline spoilers, the spoilers must be put in a spoiler as well. Raz has put in how make a spoiler so use it mad

Thane Zereil
sorry finti, my computer didnt seem to let me do it...by the way any other questions just ask...

finti
ok how many pages smile

Emperor Helmet
Wow, I never heard that before. What a shocker!!

queeq
I prefer SPOILER in the heading as well. Now it really sucks to talk about the points raised.

yerssot
you mean it wasn't in the SCRIPT????

Emperor Helmet
Of course it was, do you know how old this news is?

yerssot
sure I know... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Emperor Helmet
I don't think you do.

yerssot
you keep thinking

Emperor Helmet
You keep thinking you're thinking.

yerssot
how did you think I became wacko?

Thane Zereil
Its about 128 pages, and I'm sorry if its all old newws guys, it was new to me...

peluffo

yerssot
I would appreciate it if everyone keeps those out of it...

but I agree with you pel

LanceWindu
Yeah Helm is just a jerk who can't go one day without calling another fan stupid from just getting old news.

Emperor Helmet
By the way, you only read the Jr. Novelization. The full novel is over 300 pages.

LanceWindu
No the graphic novel is different from the novel by R.A. Salvatore.

Emperor Helmet
Congrats, you read a comic book.

LanceWindu
Not me. I don't really read comics. I've read a few X-Men and Spidey's but not much.

yerssot
congrats, how many hints did he had to give you? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ushgarak
Nothing wrong with graphic novels.

Emperor Helmet
Why not just read the Salvatore novel?

LanceWindu
Read them both!!!

One you get more detail and one you get pictures!!!

peluffo
Why nobody get it right? HELMET DON'T LIKE READING!!! He barely can do that! You can get it clear if you see how bad he read our posts!!! wink

Captain REX
I'm going to go make a "LET'S SEE HOW MUCH WE CAN ANNOY EMPEROR HELMET-HAIR" thread. Here I go!

*leaves thread*

Captain REX
BTW, it'll be in the GDF.

finti
a load of crap here, keep it to EP II & III(eventually) stuff

Emperor Helmet
Wow, that's a great idea. I hope you didn't hurt your head thinking too hard for that wonderful idea. Especially since this is the only forum I go to.

yerssot
bashing

Emperor Helmet
Nope. Just asking him if he was alright.

Julie
hint: read everything you can get your hands on that has to do with AOTC wink

Captain REX
What would be the best place to get the graphic novel? It wasn't at Borders bookstore, so do I ask them or something?

BTW, my heads fine Helmet-hair. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.