Shaggy Man vs Doomsday during the Hunter/Prey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superherovandal
Which one of these beings is going to win. Non-setient Doomsday it is.

Superherovandal
bump

Mider
They would be fighting forever to tell you the truth both of them have pretty much the same powers both are immortal i, both adapt to any attack, so yeah they would be fighting forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever....BREATHS!!!! and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever.....

DigiMark007
I'll give this to the Shaggy Man. Both were capable of taking down the entire JLA, but Superman was able to hang with Doomsday. Shaggy Man, on the other hand, can't be dealt with by force....they've had to devise numerous other ways to deal with him in their history with him (most recently they sent him to an asteroid belt outside our solar system). Mider's right...long-ass fight, but Shaggy wins.

-DM

jrodslam
Hal fought and stalemated Shaggy for over an hour.

http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/Hal%20Jordan/Hal%20Jordan2/JLA_186-17.jpg

Hard to say.

Superherovandal
I think like Mider said that this will go on forever. this is the one that was beating the **** out of Supes even with the Motherbox enhancements and armor.

Mider
Wow He is the earths version of Doomsday but MORE POWERFUL, Damn earhtlings.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.