mehness

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charmedFairy
Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road.
Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go.
So make the best of this test, and don't ask why.
It's not a question, but a lesson learned in time.

It's something unpredictable, but in the end is right.
I hope you had the time of your life.

So take the photographs, and still frames in your mind.
Hang it on a shelf of good health and good time.
Tattoos of memories and dead skin on trial.
For what it's worth, it was worth all the while.

cryim not a big fan of green day, buts this songcrysummer's almost here and that means graduation and that means no more seeing your friends like everydaycry gah i get all weepy when i hear itcryanyone here class of 05?cry

a1hsauce
telephone... it was my best friend those long summer nights

Fionnuala
Green Day eek! ..i love this song so much..

Ken Kenobi
Then get a computer for your uni class, if that's where you are going after the summer's over.

Mandos
haha

charmedFairy
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Then get a computer for your uni class, if that's where you are going after the summer's over.

you werent sad to graduate after HS. its great to leave yes but what about all your friends, and teachers you got along with you didnt miss themerm

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by charmedFairy
you werent sad to graduate after HS. its great to leave yes but what about all your friends, and teachers you got along with you didnt miss themerm

I didn't graduate high school. stick out tongue sad

I left early because I was fed up with everyone there. It's not like I was a bad student, I was constantly on the honor roll and I had a 3.5 GPA without even trying. I just hated it there.

Biggest mistake of my life though, I'm going back to school soon. Taking some online courses to get my diploma, instead of a GED. big grin happy

charmedFairy
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
I didn't graduate high school. stick out tongue sad

I left early because I was fed up with everyone there. It's not like I was a bad student, I was constantly on the honor roll and I had a 3.5 GPA without even trying. I just hated it there.

Biggest mistake of my life though, I'm going back to school soon. Taking some online courses to get my diploma, instead of a GED. big grin happy

aw Im sorry, hope you get your diploma soon.happy

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by charmedFairy
aw Im sorry, hope you get your diploma soon.happy

It'll take 2 years to get. I have to have classes everyday, like any other student. 9 months for each year of school I missed.

I left at the very beginning of being a Junior in HS.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.