QUI-GON (possible spoilers)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kiadimundijedi
Everything I have seen in Spoilers has claimed qui-gon will be in ROTS, but TFN reviews of the film claim he is not, and it is unexplained. does anyone out there know???

smoker4
I know smokin'

DarkDethbringer
then tell us!

Richard FilmFre
Tomorrow i'll see the movie... I'll tell ya wink

DarkDethbringer
the movie isn't going to be out tommorrow...

Jedi Priestess
No, no a thousand times no. He's not in. There are a ton of rviews on the net now and none of the mention him. Why is this such a big deal?

DeVi| D0do
indeed... I have yet to read anything to confirm his presense in the film.

in fact, I'm pretty sure I've read stuff to confirm the contrary.

It doesn't bother me too much... but it's a bit much for the whole force spirit thing to be implied by just one line by Yoda. Though I did like the idea of seeing his face in a window. That woulda been nice.

GCG
Is Qui-Gon in ROTS ?

No ; Qui-Gone is gone ; he is dead.

But Yoda and Obi-wan are dead and still appear in ROTJ as force ghosts !!!

To make thigs clear, Yoda and Obi-wan die at their own will. They are not killed by anyone. They both see their termination of being inside crude matter as the continuation of the living force.

Secondly only Luke sees them as force ghosts in ROTJ. This is because he is a Jedi and no-one else sees them. The fact that Qui-Gon Jinn is heard yelling 'NOOOO' to anakin doesnt mean that he is a ghost. His 'NOOOO' is a projection throughout the living force and Yoda senses it through the force.

Eventually in ROTS, Yoda will end up on Degobah, which is full of life readings, (ESB) and Qui-Gon, a proponent of the living force, is rumored to have him be there.......Why I do not know.

But whats for sure is that Yoda will tell anakin in ROTS that he should not mourn the loss of someone dear. He should rejoice the death as a continuation of life..

TheElectricFox
All qui-gon scenes were cut from the movie. The only mention of him is during the end when yoda tells Obi-wan of the journal of the whill's everlasting life thing. The comment by GCG is full of BS considering he cant even spell Dagobah. The reason why Yoda and Obi wan become ghosts is because qui-gon tells yoda of the secrets in the journal of the whills. Originally Qui-gon was supposed to be depicted as a force ghost, after he realizes that indeed jedi can keep their identity after death. The whole "he was killed" or "wanted to die" is rediculous crap that never has been proved, unlike what has been confirmed for episode 3

TheElectricFox
BTW

the info that his scenes were cut come from storyboards in the video game and the Making of ROTS book hinted at it as well.

GCG
BS ? thats my valid opinion you **** who cant even spell ridiculous mad

TheElectricFox
dont try and start stuff... we have enough of crap going on as it is

if you people bothered to read about what info has been released or bothered to read any of the Making of Books you'll see that your "opinions" about what you think is going to happen or what you want to happen mean precisely di*k now. Its already been confirmed along with all the reasons why.

Enough of this pointless debate!!!

Prod
u all gotta calm down

and rethink your life wink

truce people....truce...dont be insulting each other

kiadimundijedi
Im sorry if i started the thread to start all arguments which brings on Armageddon... I just thought he was going to have a small thingy in the Movie...

GCG
Next time you feel you want to add your opinion do so politly ...you and your BS. *tsk*

Can you tell me why the other Jedi dont appear as 'Force Ghosts' ?

Prod
there is nothing wrong with your thread man

I was in a way pissed that quigon wasnt in the movie...but all the reviewers said that it didnt make much of a difference...so I let it go...it would have been REALLY cool though if he was in...maybe he is in the delted scenes or something...maybe when the DVD comes out...we will see...big grin

GCG
Originally posted by TheElectricFox

if you people bothered to read about what info has been released or bothered to read any of the Making of Books you'll see that your "opinions" about what you think is going to happen or what you want to happen mean precisely di*k now. Its already been confirmed along with all the reasons why.

with all the stuff that gets gets released its impossible to keep up. Are you expecting everyone to read the books that you read ? People live and work and study and sometimes they get here to check out some info.

I dont devote my life to the entire Expanded Universe so thats when people like you can give a proper insight. but do so with some ****en respect, you over-zelous all-knowing-oracle of Star Wars !

TheElectricFox
Other jedi dont appear as force ghosts because they were unaware of the ability as told in the journal of the whills. Untill then most jedi assumed that they became part of the collective force. Yoda was supposedly shocked when he found out considering only the sith are supposed to want to achive everlasting life. Qui-gon lets yoda know that the ability to live after death is only achived through the lightside, in which the sith can never ever have. If windu or some other jedi knew im sure they would have come back as ghosts. As for the reasons why Qui-gon came back, it is assumed that he just ended up that way.

GCG
Originally posted by GCG

To make thigs clear, Yoda and Obi-wan die at their own will. They are not killed by anyone. They both see their termination of being inside crude matter as the continuation of the living force.

AND

Originally posted by TheElectricFox aka The all-knowing-oracle of Star Wars !

Qui-gon lets yoda know that the ability to live after death is only achived through the lightside, in which the sith can never ever have. If windu or some other jedi knew im sure they would have come back as ghosts.

So basically Obi-wan and Yoda both know ! Therfore when they die, they do so knowing that they will live being part of the force even after death of their body

Now how is that BS ?

astrofan428
We have seen footage of Yoda telling Kenobi that Qui-Gon will train him.

We just dont see or hear from him.

TheElectricFox
you make it out to be that only jedi that purposely give up become force ghosts...

astrofan428
In Star Wars suicide is a good thing.

TheElectricFox
to bad Jar Jar didnt get the message!!

GCG
Originally posted by TheElectricFox
you make it out to be that only jedi that purposely give up become force ghosts...

The end justifies the means and seeing that its the same conclusion i dont see BS......so?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.