Wolverine, Daredevil and Captain America vs 1,500 normal guys.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ming Tea!
OK, so who wins? Cap, Matt and Logan or 1,500 dudes about 6 ft in height who can bench press 125 to 150 pounds?

Draco69
The ER is gonna be full tonight...

jrodslam
MEDIC!!!!

colossus17
cap and DD can be taken out preatty easily.....but wolverine on the other hand....

Ming Tea!
Right. I think this will be fairly challenging for the street level trio.

Dizzle
DD would die first, Cap would take out a few hundred, get tired and die, Logan would get repeatedly kicked in the nuts and such while slashing people open, then heal, then resume slashing.

StrawNilla
The trio quite easily if Wolvie comes in slashing.

jinzin
I'll take the 1,500 guys.....but with serious loss of life... but that's only if fear is taken out of the equation...if not...than trio wins by default after killing couple hundred dudes and army runs away...

JWangSDC
what 6 ft man can only bench 125-150lbs AHHAHAHAHAHAHA.

and either way, the trio win Caps shield can take out like 100 people.

Swanky-Tuna
I'm 6 ft and I can't even bench 100lbs.

StrawNilla
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I'm 6 ft and I can't even bench 100lbs.
*Points and laughs*

The Flash
Is there a jp with the normal guys?

colossus17
abviously no....or else u would need galactus to join the trio.......

The Flash
Well Galactus might stand a chance...who am I kidding? Galactus vs jp is like me vs Godzilla.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by StrawNilla
*Points and laughs*
Oh noes! Now people will know I'm a bad person for benching so little!

Blade Cutter
The 1500 normal guys will win.While W,C,and DD are fight 1000 of them the 500 can go get a bid bucket of acid some flame throwers and allot of C4's claymores and grenades even a tank if they wanted and had the money but if they each had 10 dollars thats 15000.

Piedmon
It's sort of important to know what the army is armed with.... I'll just assume, since nothing was said, that they're armed with a plethora of generic small arms equipment.... in which case, the trio whoops ass handily.

Metalmanx
No way. The 1,500 guys when. That's just way too much for them to handle at once. If they were in like...30 people incriments, maybe. But all those guys at once would just prove way too much for them to handle.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Metalmanx
No way. The 1,500 guys when. That's just way too much for them to handle at once. If they were in like...30 people incriments, maybe. But all those guys at once would just prove way too much for them to handle.

I agree they would go down big grin

DigiMark007
Hmmm...Wolverine is their only hope (unless Obi-Wan joins them...sorry bad Star Wars joke). I'd give a slight edge to the 1500 guys. Assuming they're mindless or something and won't run away, Wolverine's healing isn't instantaneous, and 1500 guys could come up with a lot of stuff to do that would hurt (even Wolvie...the guns, tanks??, acid, etc. was mentioned earlier).

-DM

DigiMark007
There is a recent Daredevil comic where somewhere around 50-75 guys come to kill him and he has a tough time.

-DM

Scoobless
there's no way Cap and DD could handle their share of 1500 guys..... they get dogpiled and beaten to a pulp

Wolverine would be a lot harder to take down..... he'd eventually fall.... quickly if the mob has knives or bats

as he's slashing one or two another ten will be cutting chunks out of him

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Scoobless
there's no way Cap and DD could handle their share of 1500 guys..... they get dogpiled and beaten to a pulp

Wolverine would be a lot harder to take down..... he'd eventually fall.... quickly if the mob has knives or bats

as he's slashing one or two another ten will be cutting chunks out of him

Couldn't agree more big grin

K Von Doom
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Oh noes! Now people will know I'm a bad person for benching so little!

I swear Swanky is just freakin hilarious laughing laughing

jinzin
"Wolverine would be a lot harder to take down..... he'd eventually fall.... quickly if the mob has knives or bats

as he's slashing one or two another ten will be cutting chunks out of him"

I don't think so.....in wolverine 1 wolvie was fighting a hundred armed men....they had automatic weapons and knives...they tried to dogpile wolvie several times and he just ran through them like nothin...don't get me wrong....he's still going down...but I just don't think he falls faster beause of it....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.