The Nightmare

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punker69
Ok here it is THE NIGHTMARE all of it
With the final conclusion Jasons Quest -The Final Draw Im really not sure if I released Jasons Quest 1&2 in my original threads.Well heres the whole thing enjoy!

note:because of I can only have 10000 characters im releasing it in two messages

Whole story name-The Nightmare

The Nightmare Battle

Starring :Jason,Micheal Meyers, and Freddy
Special Guest Apearences by :Chucky ,the creeper,and a SUPRISE guest

One Lonely Night freddy was hanging around Elm Street think of people to terrorize.HECK even the villians have trouble figuring out who to kill.
When all of a sudden something taps him on his shoulder .He turns aroung and sees Micheal Meyers and Jason both ready to pounce.Freddy
seeing hes out numbered he starts to run.He runs into the woods Micheal and Jason right behind him .He loses them and runs to a tree where his friends the creeper and chucky sit."Rise villians it is time to battle Micheal Meyers and JASON till death".Chucky and the creeper both get up and follow freddy to the center of the woods .Jason and Micheal and have found them now!"youll never get me Jason"freddy says.Jason and Micheal start walking toward freddy Jason has a machete and Micheal has a knife.The creeper flys towards Jason.Chucky dives towards Micheal.Freddy watches from afar then killjoy shows up behind freddy and attempts to tear his head off.But freddy knows killjoy`s behind him so freddy turns around and slices killjoys throat with his knives.Killjoy falls to the ground and dies.Meanwhile Chucky has killed Micheal by getting Micheal`s knife and stabbing him a 100 times blood and guts flying everywhere Chucky is enjoying every minute of it. Jason grabs the creepers head and rips it off,and throws it against a tree where it cracks open and falls on the ground.Then he grabs chucky and throws him a 100 feet or more away.Jason walks toward freddy and tries to stab him then freddy jumps up and kicks Jason in the face.Jason falls back and freddy stabs him in the stomach .Then Jason gets up and and cuts freddy in half .Then for the final show down freddy takes Jason to the DREAMWORLD............... Stay tuned for the conclusion

The Nightmare Battle continued.........

Freddy and Jason arrive in the dreamworld.Freddy is back in one piece.Jason takes and swing at freddy then freddy turns into a ghost figure.The machete goes right through Freddy.Freddy gets his claws and stabs Jason right in the face.Jason picks freddy up by the knives in his face from freddy.Then when Freddy is helpless in the air Jason gets his machete and stabs Freddy in the stomach.Jason takes the knives out of his face and throws Freddys to the ground.They are back in the real world.Jason grabs freddy brings him off the ground and hangs him by the collar on a tree branch and starts stabbing him over and over again freddy yelling helplessly.Finally Jason brings the dead Freddy on the ground and begins to walk away.But then Freddy grabs his leg and pull him to the ground."The nightmare`s not over yet Jason theres still one more suprise".Jason looks cunfused and then gets up and stands straight.Rum Rum Jason turns around but to late LEATHERFACE IS HERE!!!!! Leatherface gets his chainsaw and cuts Jasons head off.The last thing Jason saw was Leatherfaces crazy eyes bloodthirsty eyes.Then he fell to the ground dead."Nice work Leatherface always nice to know you"freddy told Leatherface.They walked off thinking in pleasure of there victory.Then Jason gets up attaches his head back together and walks the opposite direction of Freddy and Leatherface.Ill meet them again he thought.And when I do ill bring more friends.With that he walked off in the darkness.

The legendary fight was over..........for now

Written by Punker 69
The Nightmare Battle 2
Starring:Leatherface,Freddy,Jason,and Special Geust

Two days after Jason was beaten by Freddy and Leatherface he was in so much pain.He couldnt think straight he kept on seeing Leatherface coming out of nowhere and sliceing his head off.But im gonna get them.And I know just who to get to help me.Freddy and Leatherface still cant get over there victory."you got em good FACE"freddy said laughing.Leatherface nodded.Freddy laughed some more.Then they walked to a certain part in the forrest where no one could find them.Then they settled down to take a nap. That night Jason went searching for Freddy and Leatherface.This time they would fight till death really.Jason finally spotted them they where both resting on the ground there eyes closed.Then Jason jumped on Leatherface Leatherface struggled but finally pushed Jason off .Freddy then tried to stab Jason but missed.Then Jason was tackled by Leatherface and Freddy.Leatherface raised the chainsaw to Jason throat."Any last words before you loose you head again "? freddy asked.Jason`s eyes where meaner then freddy had ever seen before.RUM RUM BOOM BOOM IT WAS ASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ash was walking towards freddy and Leatherface.He has a chainsaw on his left and and his boomstick on his right.Ash shot freddy and freddy fell to the ground Jason started attacking freddy by Stabbing him with his machete and punching him.Leatherface had his eyes fixed on Ash."Whats wrong face afraid you`ve met your match "? ask taunted.Leatherface flung toward Ash and attempted to cut his head off Ash ducked and shot leatherface in the stomach and then cut his head of blood splattered everywhere.Jason finally had freddy in 5 pieces then Jason picked freddy up and through the five pieces into the lake."I got Leatherface"ash told Jason."And I think we`d make a good team im glad you came to me for help but I fight people like you so Im sorry I have to kill you".Ash shot Jason 10 times and watched Jason fall to the ground Ash raised the chainsaw to Jason`s head but then Jason jumps up and grabs the chainsaw from Ash`s hand and cuts him in two blood squirted everywhere.Ash`s two halves fell to the ground.You just have to kill some good killers Jason thought.Then he walked off in the woods going to terrorize the new campsite.No Freddy`s not dead he walked out of the lake pieced together.Id better not go after Jason again he thought I hate being stabbed he thought.Then he walked of two terrorize Elm Street.Leatherface and Ash where dead.

Written by:Punker 69

Jason`s Quest Part 1

Jason was now on a quest to kill the top killer`s in the world so he could be #1.Hes already got Ash,Micheal,Leatherface,and the creeper out of the way but whos left?He didnt kill chucky he just threw him deep into the forrest.Ill go after him he thought.The he set out to find chucky in the woods.That night Jason was wandering the forrest.The campsite he wanted to terrorize was a kid camp.And Jason didnt want to kill little kids he backed off.Then suddenly he heard footsteps....soft footsteps.He turned around an saw...."hi Jason"it was Chucky.Chucky jumped on Jasons front knife in his hand and begin stabbing Jason.Jason grabbed Chucky and raised him high in the air .Chucky droped his knife.Jason squeezed Chucky`s neck until it was pulp.Jason heard more footsteps heavy footsteps like his.bBLBFL those where the only sounds he could make he looked at the hook coming out of his stomach .Then the hook ripped out of his body and a big foot kicked him in the back to the ground.Jason turned on his and saw a tall black man with a bloody hook for a hand on one arm.Jason didnt know who it was."Hi Jason im the Candyman"the man said.Thats nice Jason thought but I dont have a sweetooth.Jason kicked Candyman in the leg .Candyman was about to fall on his side but right before he hit the ground Jason lunged his machete into Candyman`s stomach keeping Candyman in the air.Then Jason swung Candyman around on his machete till Jason was turning at 30 miles an hour.The Jason threw his machete at a tree with Candyman still on it Candyman stuck on the tree by the machete sticking out of him.Jason walked over to the tree and took his machete out of the tree that was holding Candyman there.Candyman fell to the ground his cold dead eyes staring at Jason.Jason walked away to find more villians to kill.

Punker69
Jason`s Quest Part 2

Jason was thinking that night after he killer Candyman.Ive heard of another clown besides Killjoy the spider uh........the clown they call IT.I heard hes still alive and lives in the cave on the other side of the lake.Ill have to walk around the lake to get to IT.Jason walked around the lake in 1 hour.He found a cave when he got to the other side and he checked inside.NOTHING.Jason checked another cave about 50 yards away from the first.He checked inside."Whos there"? a voice inside said.When Jason didnt answer IT came out and saw Jason ."Oh ive heard of you its uh........Jason Vorhees huh"?.Jason did answer."Not the talker eh well thats ok I always like a meal that doesnt scream" .IT jumped on top of a rock 5 feet high.He roared showing Jason his huge fang-like teeth.IT then jumped from the rock onto Jason`s head smacking Jason into the gound by IT`S weight.Jason climbs up out of the hole hes in.IT stands about 10 feet ahead of him.Jason jumps in the air his machete ready to slice IT in two.IT quickly jumps out of the air Jason slices into the ground pounding the ground a story down."Wow Jason quite the muscle man"It said."Lets me slice that muscle body of yours in half .SURRENDER your not match for me"he said.Jason shook his head."Alright then I gave you a chance to die willingly now you gonna have to die against your will hehehehehehehe".IT jumped into the air the second Jason did.They where both ready to kill everything seemed to go in slow motion to both of them.They both slammed into each other in the air.When Jason slammed into IT IT went flying back and hit a boulder.IT landed on the ground Jason walked over to IT and raised his machete ready to."NO NOOOOOOOOO"IT screamed.But it was no use Jason brung that Machete down so hard it was invisible and sliced IT`s head in two.Blood spilled everywhere and IT`s eyes rolled out onto the ground.To make sure IT was dead Jason brung the machete down a bunch of times sliceing IT into 5 pieces.Jason walked away already knowing his next villian to kill.

Jasons Quest-The Final Draw

Jason was now ready to kill Freddy once and for all.He knew freddy would be at elm street so thats where he went.And sure enough freddy was there.Jason went diving towards freddy and tackled him.Freddy fell to the ground and Jason and Freddy had a little fist fight.Freddy was able to kick Jason off of him.Jason fell back on the ground and Freddy lunged to him with his claws.Freddy stabbed him.His claws sunk deep in Jasons chest.Jason felt weak but with the ounce of strength he had left he got his machete and plunged it into freddys leg.Freddy jumped back in pain.Freddy got up and so did Jason.Jason got his machete and *SLOW MO*threw it at freddy*SLOW MO ENDS*the machete pined Freddy to a tree that was behind him.Blood flew everywhere.Jason unpinned Freddy.Freddy fell to the ground.Jason walked away HE WAS THE CHAMP!.....................................freddy moved!

the end

The Ones
quite good

Punker69
thanksa smile

Stormeister
That was pretty good it moved a little fast tho erm

Spider-Girl
This should be in the General Fiction area. This forum is where people carry on others storys, not bad though. smile

Stormeister
I pmed the mods asking them to move it already smile

MichaelMyerscoo
That was good. Even though Michael Myers died.

Captain REX
Moving, it's not a continuous story.

Stormeister
If it was....

Micheal Meyers rises from the grave only to trip and fall back in messed

Freddy Lover
http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/3172/freddyandJason.jpg

Awww....isn't that cute? evil face

Stormy Day
? embarrasment

BlackC@t
The things I didn't like about it are:

1. It's in present tense, and if you're trying to write a story it should be in past tense.

2. It doesn't really have a plot line apart from them trying to kill each other.

3. It's not really faithful to its prequels.

Stormy Day
1.I likes present tense storys.Its gets more anxious to see what going happen next and you feel like your right there with the character.
2.Yeah it need more of a plot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.