Classic Rogue vs. Power Girl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Classic Rogue

vs.

Powergirl

Draco69
Powergirl. She has an aura just like Superman.

black robb
Powergirl...
nicer breasts big grin

Tony Stark
Originally posted by black robb
Powergirl...
nicer breasts big grin

Much nicer cool

eleveninches
PG wins

sbo
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Much nicer cool

I disagree. A chick that muscular wouldn't have a rack that big, they're obviously implants.

And real ones are better than fakes any day.

As far as a fight goes I'd give the edge to P G .

Draco69
It's her Atlantean heritage. That's how they explained.

And how the heck would they perform surgery anyway?

black robb
Originally posted by Draco69

And how the heck would they perform surgery anyway? their implants are probably jigglier

DrDoom
We don't know if PG is an ancient Atlantean or not. She was affected by K like two or so years back in a Superman comic after all.

She was supposed to be the PoC Supergirl, but DC decided to change their plans.

Her true origin will finally be revealed in JSA Classified. For it to take this long, and be this convoluted it had better be good.

As for the rackage...daaaaaaaaaaaaamn.

sbo
Originally posted by Draco69

And how the heck would they perform surgery anyway?

I seem to remember superman performing surgery on power girl using his heat vision.

Or if he's busy just get an adamantium scalpel.

erico2002006
Classic Rogue before she had Ms.Marvel's power would lose...But Rogue with the absorbed powers and after that...She would beat Power Girl...Classic Rogue 80's loses...Rogue 90's and on Wins...My thought from me...

Adam Grimes
After a long... Winded and Thoughtful process.. gonna have to give the... Slight... Edge to PG 10/10... Stomp

Stoic
Power Girl gets the majority imo, but Rogue could easily pull off an upset with a mere touch.

Power Girl 7/10 FTW.

Flyattractor
Rogue's Only Chance is the Boob Hole!!!!!

Stoic
Based on hard durability feats, the disparity isn't as large as some may believe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.