Matrix Online "Friends and Family Trial Program"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
So, uh, how many MxO players do we have? Anyone want to give me one of these keys when they arrive? PM me please, I'm dying to try out the game, and it'd be much appreciated. stick out tongue

xeous
Buy the game yourself, ya bum!

JKozzy
Why am I a bum for asking for what this promotion was intended for? To try out the game, then tentatively buy it. They wouldn't have such a program just for some to get their jollies, they're looking for potential customers, and I'm one of them. I'd want to see what I'm getting myself into first, though.

freemind
I will send you one of my trial keys. One is going to one of my friends and I have no use for the other two. So I will private message you one when I recieve them. Play on the server linenoise. My alias on MxO is the same as it is here.

JKozzy
Will do! Many thanks, freemind smile

If you can't find anyone else for the other key, I have a friend that'll want to play as well.

Trickster
I'd also like to have a look and see what MxO is like, if anyone else who has it is willing to give one of their keys... smile

Lana
Ditto that.....

freemind
Alright, everyone who wants a key can come up with a good compliment and post it here. The person with the best compliment about me will get the last key. Annnnnnnnnd......GO!

JKozzy
The sig rocks, freemind. Makes me wanna rewatch the trilogy again, as I really should stick out tongue

freemind
Thanks Jkozzy, you can have the second key as well.

freemind
Hey I have the keys, the friend who wanted one computer has broken down so there is one key left. If anyone wants it just post here. The first one to post next on this thread who wants the key will get it. I will only give you the key if you promise me you will sign up because I get gifts if people use my keys.

neo121
the matrix online forum dont work sort it out plz neo

xeous
Who should I give one of mine to?..

xeous
Originally posted by JKozzy
Why am I a bum for asking for what this promotion was intended for? To try out the game, then tentatively buy it. They wouldn't have such a program just for some to get their jollies, they're looking for potential customers, and I'm one of them. I'd want to see what I'm getting myself into first, though.

I was kidding, ya bum!

Clavis
freemind you're the most intelligent sexay guy I've ever known (although I don't really know you: See what you do to me???) eek!
droolio

Hows that?

freemind
Originally posted by Clavis
freemind you're the most intelligent sexay guy I've ever known (although I don't really know you: See what you do to me???) eek!
droolio

Hows that?

Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing smokin' rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

Alright, you get the last key, make sure to play on the linenoise server and my alias in the game is the same as it is here.

xeous
I still have all three of my keys. smile

heamburger
Can i please have one of your three keys xeous and the link for the programme. please please please please. Btw i think ur a really nice person.
laughing out loud

MythBlazer
Originally posted by xeous
I still have all three of my keys. smile

I wouldn't mind one of those links xeous.

xeous
You guys probably will not want to go on a hostile server when you start. I sent you both keys.

I'm on the Proxy server and my name is MrPonytail

(it's making fun of Steven Seagal if you must know)

IRTMU-Dragon
I have 3 keys as well.

JKozzy
Meh, I tried it out. I wasn't overly thrilled with it, it felt.. broken. This is probably why the $49.99 pricetag went down to $29.99. Maybe it'll change, but maybe the game will die out. I'm sticking to Guild Wars.

xeous
Great...The price dropped that much?

That means I might get 10 bucks out of it if I sell it on Ebay sad

The Biker Scout
wow

mims
hellow am new her i have buy the game matrix online but i cant play it have sombody plz plz for my a acount a key plz smile wink thumb up

fruits
i think that account key thing ended.

but if it didnt, i would enjoy one pwease. lol

mims
plz sombody help my whit this give my a acount key plzzzzzz sad sad confused

|_uNc|-|b0x
Yeah, If that promotion is still on and one of you guys has a spare key I would be super appreciative if I could try it out, I've been on the fence about this game for some time and I would really like to try the trial in order to make a decision on whether to buy it or not.

JKozzy
It ended... in June. no expression

thematrixrull
the matrix is my life!!!!
and i finally got the game becouse i had problems with my net!!!!
5 month i try to get a key and i finally found this awosome forum!!!
and i want to ask u to plz plz plz send me the 32 digit key so i finally could play the game!!!!
tnx so much!!! sad

thematrixrull
can u plz give me one key the matrix is my life and im sarching for this 32 digit key for 5 monthes!!!
tnx so much!!! wink

JKozzy

thematrixrull
what do u mean???
u cant plzy it any more????????
or the digit ended???

thematrixrull
i just tried 2 register my name in the internet and he is asking for a digit!
so if u can give me the digit or youre name and password if u stoppet play!!!
plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NYCzLilSolja
does anybody have a 32digit key for MxO that yur willing to give out.....plz send me one at [email protected] thnk you

JKozzy

thematrixrull
what ended? the game?????????

JKozzy
Can you read?

thematrixrull
listen' i asked u' what ended???
the game??
or the thing u need to register???

JKozzy
Check out the first post, and you'll clearly see this thread is about the TRIAL PROGRAM. This TRIAL PROGRAM ended on MAY 29TH as I have quoted, and said, several times.

thematrixrull
i registerd and i need the 32 digitkey thats it!!!

JKozzy
Good for you. Go to the store no expression

thematrixrull
you know what???
**** your self u ****ing ass hole!!!

JKozzy
Hahaha. Well, what do you want? You buy the game to get that number. Or do you want us to go to the store and steal it for you? Honestly!

thematrixrull
i wanted to ask if one of u have the digit key or a name and password if he stopped playing!!!

JKozzy
They're not going to pay for you, it's pay per month and linked by credit card... just get your own messed

thematrixrull
i thoat its one register!!!

JKozzy
I'm sorry. I.. uh...

What?

Lana
I'm thinking he means he thought you pay once.

You pay for the game itself, then you pay a monthly fee to play.

Originally posted by thematrixrull
you know what???
**** your self u ****ing ass hole!!!

And bashing is against KMC rules, do not do it again.

thematrixrull
no i think you pay once to buy the game and play as much as u want!!!

JKozzy
No, it's not.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0000A1P7D/202-9462682-5125420

xeous
I quit this game after the second month of payments. It sucks.

DRax
Hi im new in thsi and i need the "32 digit account key " if somebody have one please send me one thanks

Bradmm69
Anyone got an extra trial key?

memphisraines
Hi,
I downloaded the free trial to Matrix Online from fileplanet. I did not receive a free trial account key. Does anyone know where I can go to find one. Thanks in advance for any help.
[email protected]

Mitcho
Hey... I just downloaded the trial for matrix online how do i make a acc for it lol like i made a acc for Station.com and now im up to this bit sayin about a 32 digit key how do i get one? and can any one tell me? if so can you PM me A.S.A.P ?

defjam64
can i plz have a key so i can try out game coz all my m8s say it really good so plz pm it to me thx

defjam64
can someone send me a 32 digit key for the matrix online to my email adress which is [email protected]

Captain REX
I like how all the recent posts in this thread consists of 'I don't feel like paying, so I'm going to complain.' big grin

gherry
can someone please give me a trial key please my email is [email protected] or [email protected] thank you in advance

Spongi
FREEMID pls can u send me a trial key pls?

Spongi
FREEMID can u send me trial key pls? THX

my mail:[email protected]

JKozzy
Originally posted by Captain REX
I like how all the recent posts in this thread consists of 'I don't feel like paying, so I'm going to complain.' big grin Seriously...

ragesRemorse
is this game still popular?

Bungee
Can someone PM me some account key wink ?I would be gratefull thx

dante-84
Can anyone provide me a family & friends account, i'll be grateful
thanx PM me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.