Anti-School!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

raenef
i hate school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Demarthl
anti-mince

Jedi_KnightAlly
I miss school.... uni's far harder!!!! Wish i cld be in 6th year forever, that was a total skive lol.

shellie
sounds like a personal problem erm

raenef
i'm at a catholic school!!!!!!!!!!
my english teacher is insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darth Mantis
In what way?

Jedi_KnightAlly
My english teacher didn't give a flying toss, hence why i failed my higher english actually lol.

raenef
who smiles when they talk about how horribly it was to choke for half an hour?

Jedi_KnightAlly
what happened? did u choke and your english teacher didn't care?

Demarthl
anti-monkey touching homophobic retard burning necromantic newage emo spaticated wanking bastardizing prostituting arseholes no expression

Darth Mantis
An evil like no other...

silver_tears
Don't like it don't go.

FullMetalLover1
Originally posted by raenef
i'm at a catholic school!!!!!!!!!!
my english teacher is insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I go to a catholic schooll too. I hate getting up early! Would your english teacher be named Mrs. Benci vengo by any chance. Just curious. embarrasment

KidRock
I like school.. its so easy and its all going to pay off in the end.

FullMetalLover1
Originally posted by KidRock
I like school.. its so easy and its all going to pay off in the end.
thats a great perspective!

Discos
ah yes another one of these little school people bitching about school - cool let me join in!

I am finished my year of school on wednesday. I have exams in between May (we only return to school for the exams) and then a whole 2-3months of summer until the start of the new school year (if I actually decide to stay on another year)

Jackie Malfoy

Join the club.JM sad

nutella-spatz

*shrug* There's worse!

There are always times where you can't help but complain about something unfair or particularly much work, but school is one of the easiest times in life, which you can either enjoy or be mad about those tiny not important things, so you can go smooth into your work life, where you can also complain and wish you had school back imo.

Just saying school sucks, of course it does at some points, is quite immature erm

Complaining about particular things will get you further though, because then there are more understanding ppl stick out tongue

Ok, I hate school too at some points, especially after the holidays wink

sexylexy32
I like school to a point, to be educated, not ignorant, and get a well-paying job.
School can be a real pain just going 9 months out of the year, but have any of y'all heard about kids who have to go year-round? But quite frankly I can't imagine life without school.

LifeIsKillingMe
school sux

SlipknoT
School isnt that bad, you can chill with your friends. You can always just skip class or get suspended if you want some time off.

LifeIsKillingMe
get suspened? hey, i wanna live!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.