Ganondorf Vs. Bowser

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Doctor Strange
Here you go, folks. Nintendo's rendition of the deepest and darkest evil against the most whimsical and scaly. Both these characters are more often than not hell to beat and iconic of evil.

So, who'd win?

shadow12
ganondorf

Dizzle
Yea. Big, slow, and stupid vs. cunning, power, and dark energy blasts. And Ganon nevereven got killed, even by the Master Sword. He always gets sealed away or beat down enough that he can't do anything else to the world.

TheJuggernaut
yeah but u can't say Bowser is stupid with all the traps mario has to get through and Bowser never really died either because then there would be no more mario games so bowser would own

Dizzle
But Bowser typically gets tossed into a pit by Mario. Wheras it takes some great light magic to even harm Ganondorf. Plus Bowser is indeed stupid. The traps Mario has to get through involve holes and a lot of koopas.

WAF3001
Bowser would win

Dizzle
How? Ganondorf's got a whole lot of dark magic, and cannot be hurt by anything besides light magic. Bowser is big and slow. Hell, Dorf's even a bit better in SSBM...

The-Judge
bowser cant hurt him without master swordwink ganondorf has won before the fight even startsbig grin

Penelope
One things for sure, they are both UGLY.

MadMel
haha lol...

IceJaw
But they're cool confused

MadMel
i prefer gannondorf...he has powerful dark magic to boast..

ESB -1138
How? Ganondorf's got a whole lot of dark magic, and cannot be hurt by anything besides light magic. Bowser is big and slow. Hell, Dorf's even a bit better in SSBM...

Bowser turned the Mushroom Kingdom's people into stone and used his magic to take control of MK as in Super Mario Bros. Bowser's son showed a great understanding of magic reviving his father in the New Super Mario Bros.

Even when Bowser has been killed and burned by the lava and still returned as a living skeleton and immune to Mario's fireballs.

You can't say Bowser is stupid, slow, and weak. But Ganon wins.

Penelope
Originally posted by MadMel
i prefer gannondorf...he has powerful dark magic to boast..

Prince Gannon will definately destroy Bowser. nuff said.

kamikz
Prince?

Mesirus
i think bowser's shell would provide decent protection, but i imagine gannon would aims for the head and is way more agile that bowser, for certain it'd be a long fight, but its gonna be gannon's

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Mesirus
i think bowser's shell would provide decent protection, but i imagine gannon would aims for the head and is way more agile that bowser, for certain it'd be a long fight, but its gonna be gannon's

Ganondorf's attacks have no accuracy. He points and shoots. Step to the side and it would miss.

But Ganon is greater then Bowser.

Penelope
Originally posted by kamikz
Prince?

Yes, in the orginal Legend Of Zelda, his name is Prince Gannon, not gannondorf.

The-Judge
well, bowser CONNOT HURT GANONDORF! end of story... he cant without master sword and light arrows...

Kaled
hehe, trying to picture bowser in links suit.
Bowesr could eat prince gannon, but that would make it easy for prince gannon, just got to blast his way out and bowesr would die from that

Poitrex21
Yes, but Mario games are for all ages, are fun, but more childish than The Legend of Zelda games.
If Shigeru Miyamoto commanded to make a Mario game creating more serious stories such as Zelda, Mario insurance would have more powers-up, and Bowser would be more powerful. Giga Bowser has never appeared in Mario games, could do now.

Villelater
well let's treat these guys like comic characters...now bowser on Mario64 was hurt by high end explosives with spikes=double threat...now im going to go ahead and give use final bowser that took 3 hits...now Ganon had to be pierced by a light arrow by link but i think if bowser charged at him or jumped up under him when he's flying it will hurt him..,i will say fire won't have effect...now it boils down too a slugfest of physical power...and without the correct field bowser is techniquely also unkillable, so another thing is Mario who is super strong can't hurt him with anything but throws into those bombs...now first round goes to bowser, second round gets tricky after ganon transforms...those huge swords can really make link fly...(64 versions im discusing for now) in this fight i feel ganon would still win just not first round...

Villelater
alright on too Twilight princess vs mario sunshine...Bowser is alot bigger but if ganon puts a huge diamond around him it would take some of his energy too break it...thats for sure considering how much power was needed...but the twilight princess lost agaisnt ganon...ganon's beast form would fight bowser next...Bowser loses again even with the size upgrade due too ganon's power...unless this is windwaker ganon...not sure there

Villelater
SuperSmashBros.Melee...
Cpu level 9's Ganon takes it on any field...now if 2 skilled players fought Bowser wins because like Captain Falcon, Ganon can be predictable...but depends on the players...as for Brawl...you guys can tell me

I am Vegeta
Gannondorf FTW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.