Regrets?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
I regret that I wasn't more persistant with my schoolwork during my early high school years. It has come back to haunt me time and again.

Anybody else?

Demarthl
i regret turning my back on that cookie
my dad ate it cry

PrinceofBlades
teehee I'm getting a sugar rush. I probably regret quiting football. And probably the school thing, but i've played death before so im not moved.

Coldfire
I regret... not buyin chocolate today, cuz I really want some cry lol

shyguy
i regret nothing big grin that this current moment
but im going to a party toiht so i bet i will have somthing to regret tomorow raver

Coldfire
Yeah, you might have some after that stick out tongue

shyguy
laughing out loud probely knowing me smokin'

but oh well it might be fun

Darth Mantis
not breaking my limitations...

jinzin
i regret not going out with a girl cause whe was ditsy....now I'm kicking myself in the ass for it.

Wendigo
I regret losing my virginity 2 A fat girl

long pig
Originally posted by Wendigo
I regret losing my virginity 2 A fat girl
you and me both my friend.

GuitarBunny
i regret selling my five year-old kid to the balck market just to pay the Bills...oh i miss ya little Timmy!

Ou Be Low hoo
I regret that I was too drunk to 'rise to attention' with a particularly BIG breasted young lady at university...Oh well...

Wendigo
Originally posted by Ou Be Low hoo
I regret that I was too drunk to 'rise to attention' with a particularly BIG breasted young lady at university...Oh well...

laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

Discos
I regret drinking at an early age, it may not look like it but it seriously damages your insides in the years to come. Should of waited till about 16.

I regret chosing Adminstration as a subject at school - what a waste of my life

nutella-spatz
Originally posted by Demarthl
i regret turning my back on that cookie
my dad ate it cry
Originally posted by Coldfire
I regret... not buyin chocolate today, cuz I really want some cry lol

Those two are the worst cry Cookies! Chocolate!

I regret to have taken latin and then broke up. I hate it, dammit! mad
Otherwise I'm quite fine with myself happy

Discos
^^ same with me bassically, no regrest in life to a HUGE extent. Life is all good with me

nutella-spatz
Yea, I just think, no matter how I solved anything, it will work out fine, because the way I did it, is probably just the way I am, so it can't be too bad. wink

Discos
my life is still in the adapting stages. I am 17 and my life should begin (ie work and bills and shit like that) round about 25/26

nutella-spatz
Ok, I'm only 15 embarrasment

Still, decisions are decisions and may as well influence a big part of your life. wink
And every decision you make, personalizes your life a tiny bit more for yourself.

Storm
I regret wasting a year at university.

jinzin
"I regret losing my virginity 2 A fat girl"

HAHAHAHAHAH ohhhhhhhhhhhh noooooooo!

"I regret that I was too drunk to 'rise to attention' with a particularly BIG breasted young lady at university...Oh well..."

I feel ya there,,,,except there were two well endowed girls.....and i wasn't drunk....just nervous as hell...stupid, stupid, stupid!

Arcane
i regret not keeping more in-touch with a friend before they died...

jinzin
wow.......
.....sorry dude.

Darth Mantis
I regret not going out with the hottest girl in school.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.