Hayden Christenson on Leno right now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sith_Dreamer
Hey all, just letting everyone know, Jay Leno is about to interview Hayden Christenson, and hopefully we will get some new ROTS footage. Guess time will tell.

darthmonkey9206
damn i missed it, any new footage?

Darth Plagueis
Just watched it. Not a terrible interview, a few milliseconds of Mustafar battle I hadn't seen with other I had. Hayden is so damn deadpan though! Leno even called him out on it when he was wishing his mom a happy mothers day!

astrofan428
Yeah it was an entertaining interview, same footage as the GMA clip. I hope Ewan gets on Leno in the coming days. He is always hilarious, and we may get more footage.

Mortanius
I saw it - BIG DEAL!

LandoSpeeder2
We don't make a thread for every single interview. we post them in here http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f38/t335150.html

ShotgunWes
Thanks for reminding me a got to the TV just as he was being introduced. It's cool that Hayden and Ewan have become such great friends while working on this movie. They showed about a 10 second clip pf the Obi & Ani fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.