Don't know if I should come out...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WickedTexasMomA
But guess I will for the fun of it.Hey there,what all do you want to know about me that you can't read in my profile??

Storm
Bienvenidos al mundo del KMC welcome2

WickedTexasMomA
>.> English please.

rodeoangel
in means welcome to the world of the kmc.

Tex
Welcome hug

Mr Parker
wow.your 19 and already a wife and mom!!! eek! Man you married young.Welcome aboard. smile

WickedTexasMomA
lol Nearly 20 XD and yeah started young on everything I do.The sooner you have kids the sooner the brats are out of the house...leaves alot of free time for wrinkled old sex in the living room and kitchen.LOL

Mr Parker
Originally posted by WickedTexasMomA
lol Nearly 20 XD and yeah started young on everything I do.The sooner you have kids the sooner the brats are out of the house...leaves alot of free time for wrinkled old sex in the living room and kitchen.LOL

LMAO. laughing

ladygrim
laughing out loud welcome

WickedTexasMomA
Mawhahaha XD

LLG
Hi and welcome!

WickedTexasMomA
Ty

griefzombie
Hi! kinda new here myself! but If you wanna chat drop me a line! evil face

yerssot
great to see you here smile

a1hsauce
hey watsup... welcome. hope you have fun here

WickedTexasMomA
I just hope I can get along some what with the other memebers.LOL

Mr Parker
dont worry wicked mom.I been to quite a few sites over the years and most the posters here are all really nice,nicer than most sites. smile I think you'll like it here.After all none of us have scared you off yet right? big grin

WickedTexasMomA
>.> I dunno theres some weird memebers out there.LOL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.