have you ever drunk so much you passed out?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charlit
have you? ever drunk so much alcohol you passed out randomly...
personally yes.
anyone else?

Darth Mantis
no.

Wendigo
When I was about 12, me and a friend went 2 the city (Melbourne)I got that blind I drank A bottle of jimmy strait woke up in hospital and ran out got a train home and that.

charlit
^ sounds like fun lol

Wendigo
No not really lol

Ou Be Low hoo
When I was at uni, I drank nearly a whole bottle of vodka before I went out. I was supposed to go to society dinner, but my friends told the cab driver to take me home...I don't know what happened, but I ended up at the dinner by rolling through the doors. At first, my friends were laughing. However, I didn't stop and I just rolled back-and-forth for 5 minutes. Then my friends informed me that I had a bicycle tire track running down my back...weird.

IceWithin
nope no been drunk but Ive never passed out

Wendigo
Passing out rocks

Discos
Drank a lot of vodka mixed with morgans spice (actual mixing the drinks together in a shot glass).

Got told the next day I went to the toilet and hit my head on the bath tap and passed out - my friend had to kick down the door by orders of my mum to get me the hell out of there.

Discos - quite scary

Fëanor
once a friend and i drank shots of everclear...as i was passing in and out of consciousness...i swore the fat chick helping me out looked hot....

Kosta
I've drank enough for it to make 2 peoplee pass out, but didnt stick out tongue. I can hold my booze pretty well.

Lana
Nope.

But then again I've never been drunk, either stick out tongue I don't drink any alcohol, at all.

Coldfire
stick out tongue Wow, that just makes a person wanna drink there... lol

Fëanor
but how much brighter and prettier things are through a haze of alcohol....

cindy8219
No since I don't drink.

a1hsauce
i have... only once though. that was the only time i was drunk. I dont like it. I kind like to remember what I did the night before instead of pass out. I'll drink till I get a buzz then stop there.

Storm
No.

1ost soul
nops, never did never will

i dont drink.. afro

ladygrim
if i get paralectic i panic ....then i have a panic attak look like a freak ..lock my self in my room and go to sleep but i panic my self sobber big grin

Mandos
I never got drunked.

It's stupid

ladygrim
well i used to be stupid.....

Mandos
Except for you ladygim stick out tongue

T.M
once or twice

vodka its lethal yes

good fun though

ladygrim
i havent drunk for at least one and a half years and i turned 18 last year laughing out loud

Linkalicious
Getting drunk and not remembering what you did >>>>> Getting drunk and passing out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.