Wonderman vs. The Abomination

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
i know... they fought in the past.... but i am not sure if that was not a little bit of bullshit...... i respect Wonderman... but can he really beat down Abo quite easy ??

i dont think so

Sentry
Abomination nearly beat Wonderman to death, then Wonderman got pi$$ed at the fact he might die again, and thinking he wasn't invulnerable as he thought he was. Wonderman then proceeded to kick the crap out of Abomination knocking his a$$ out in front of some kind of tv talk show or something. His fans and the media thought it was some kind of publicity stunt. Hmmm... if they fought again Wonder Man would take it again. Since their last fight, Wonder Man gained more control over his powers enabling him to fly without his jet pack. A little bit faster than the speed of sound. He can also grow to heights matching that of Erik Josten(Atlas, in issue number... #25, but rarely does so, because of the mental strain). Wonderman's strength and durability increases as he gets angrier or when focuses really hard on raising his strength and durability.

Tony Stark
But Abom is much tougher also...

I think that i go him. cool Abom

Wonderman
Don't know how Wondy pulled it off before. I like Abomination in this fight. He's 2 to 3 times stronger than Hulk at average strength.
At 250 ton strength Abomination should win mostly all of his battles.

K3VIL
Wonderman 250 Tons is nothing compared to ionic power.WM can reach levels of strenght equal to those of Thor or Hercules through his ionic power, and Sentry, WM can reach escape velocity while flying.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.