Hulk has held a whole mountain on his back .... who could do this also?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
Hulk has held a whole mountain on his back .... who could do this also?

what do you think... who else is been able to do this ?

Sentry
Thor, Hercules, Gladiator, Superman, Wonder Woman, Supreme, Doomsday, etc... Quite a few, too much to list. Oh, Hulk Killer Humanoid could!

The Flash
Umm...this isn't really a fight. Post in the Comic Book Movies Forum for non-versus threads.

I heard John Byrne's Superman can easily lift the Great Pyramid which is 5,750,000 tons. The Great Pyramid consists of 2,300,000 stones with an average weight of 2.5 tons.

long pig
Hulk Killer Humanoid can do ANYTHING!!!

Flash, did you ever hear anything about JB's superman not being able to have a baby with lois, due to something about super-sperm?
seriously, was that made up or what??

The Flash
Originally posted by long pig
Flash, did you ever hear anything about JB's superman not being able to have a baby with lois, due to something about super-sperm?
seriously, was that made up or what?? I read the Great Pyramid thing in a Superman forum. I have no clue if it's made-up or not.

long pig
Oh, I don't doubt he could back in the day.

Tony Stark
Don't forget spiky THING... cool

long pig
Nah, Thing couldnt do that.
He's low 100.

Juggernaut could.

Tony Stark
SPIKY cool Arguably the strongest marvel character ever. cool

long pig
Oh, I thought that was a pet name you had for him.
hehehe

Tony Stark
laughing out loud Per Mallrats. That would be Mr. Spike to you. cool

Swanky-Tuna
Essentially anybody who wouldn't get crushed by a huge section of mountain could duplicate that feat whether they had the strength to bench it or not. They just need to prop it up.

colossus17
exactly he didnt actually bench it or anything...just used his body as a leverage.to balance it for like 30 sec...until iron man blasted a hole through it....

DigiMark007
He-Man could.

-DM

K3VIL
Originally posted by Tony Stark
SPIKY cool Arguably the strongest marvel character ever. cool
ROTFL, Lol@a Spikey Thing strongest marvel char ever.
What's next, Speedball being the most powerful?
Spikey Thing barely survived and win to a fight against a WEAKNED GREY HULK, the less powerful Hulk incarnation.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.