Heartbreak hotel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wendigo
I still like my Ex and she still like's me but think's I need 2 grow up a bit! **** THAT! Anyway make me feel better,come 2 the Heartbreak hotel and tell me what things are ****ed in YOUR lovelife laughing out loud

It's gonna be a heartache 2nite I know ,It's gonna be heartache 2nite I knoooooowwwwwww ohhhhh heartache 2nite babbyyy yeahhh

embarrasment Sorry

Ou Be Low hoo
Ma biatch went loco last night cos I went out wid a bro and didn't talk to hear for the required 10 minutes on the phone when she finished worked...I think she's OK now...

Wendigo
Originally posted by Ou Be Low hoo
Ma biatch went loco last night cos I went out wid a bro and didn't talk to hear for the required 10 minutes on the phone when she finished worked...I think she's OK now...

laughing out loud I'm feeling better already.My Ex used 2 ****ing hate me going out.That's one of the reasons we broke up rolling on floor laughing

Ou Be Low hoo
I made the mistake of accusing her of being a slave to her Pre-Menstral Irrational Feelings Monster Dog...

Wendigo
Tellllllllll me about it man

Ou Be Low hoo
When she's on it, it's no problem...It's just that muvverfukcing week before! I don't know how many times I've explained to her that I UNDERSTAND, but don't take it all out on me!

Wendigo
That's it. Like when im in A bad mood I dont take it out on her! I just have a go at people on some ****ing forums! lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.