Limited Edition Horror DVD's and Videos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

papabeard
Anyone got any info on cool Limited edition horror dvd's or videos?As i like to buy these.

I saw a cool NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET video box, for the first film in the shape of a coffin ,very cool. Also the Hellraiser puzzle box set, with a metal box instead of cardboard. ANother good one is the Evil Dead box set in the Necronomicon.

Cinemaddiction
There are a few DVD tins floating around. Darko, Halloween 5, etc. I don't buy into them, as they are impractical.

The Redeemer
Originally posted by papabeard
Anyone got any info on cool Limited edition horror dvd's or videos?As i like to buy these.

I saw a cool NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET video box, for the first film in the shape of a coffin ,very cool. Also the Hellraiser puzzle box set, with a metal box instead of cardboard. ANother good one is the Evil Dead box set in the Necronomicon.

You are kidding, right? smile You make a thread referring to NOOBs and then get all horny about rubbish like A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET? laughing out loud

Azrael01
You can get all kinds of limited edition horror on ebay

papabeard
ANOES is a classic, i made no reference to NOOBS liking ANOES, anyway im getting "all horny" as you put it, over the coffin shaped box because I am a NOB, not a NOOB. I was a Noob so I know what im talking about. Happy Dance

ragesRemorse
good, atleast someone does.

MildPossession
I don't really look out for limited edition versions of dvds. If i am looking for a dvd and I happen to see it in a nicer box I tend to go for it. But if I have it already on dvd I am not going to buy it again for the sake of limited edition. Only time I have done that is for Casshern since it had extras on.

WindDancer
Any DVD with the Limited Edition on the cover attracks my attention. Specially horror flicks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.