Favorite Celeberty Quotes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BaronOBeefDip
Does anybody else here have a favorite quote that his or her favorite celeberties have said.

Here are a few of my favorite celeberty quotes-

"When I was 9, I went to a birthday party. We were supposed to see a cowboy movie, but the programming got screwed up and we saw 'The Bad Seed' instead. Horrifying. For years I was frightened of girls with pigtails"-Robert Englund.

"In some ways, this one was harder, because I felt like I was doing an impersonation of myself. Which, aside from being nearly impossible, is really weird."-Michael Keaton.

"Like, I'm nineteen. What am I supposed to do, play a judge?!"-Winona
Ryder.

"I love a film where I get squished by two dumpsters or I fly through the air."-Alan Cumming.

"You know it's bad when the first two ingredients in your sunblock are POP and ZIT."-Carlos Alazraqui.

"The term 'serious actor' is kind of an oxymoron, isn't it? 'Republican party' 'airplane food.'"-Johnny Depp.

b-dan
cordell do it i cant sur im not a mudure ur involved is what u are

gary oldman as mr virgin and his assistant dude from hannable

Piggle Humsy
Here's some of mine:

"I always wanted to entertain. When I was 6, a scrawny, scrawny kid, I'd get in my red speedo and do muscle moves. I actually thought I was muscular. I didn't know everyone was laughing at me." ~ Ryan Gosling

I'm not really an exhibitionist. I'm drawn to the outrageous stuff because it's fun, not because it's some deep compulsion. I'm no tortured, anger-stoked, deeply neurotic comic -- just a pretty low-key normal guy. A 'hey, the glass is half-full' kind of a guy. But please keep it quiet, or I may never work again." ~ Will Ferrell

"If I wasn't an actor, I'd be a secret agent." ~ Elijah Wood

"My career went into the hole after Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. People might have seen me on screen and subconsciously, people in the business might have taken what they saw literally. I think people thought, he got fat. He got weird. His mumbling increased tenfold. I was trying to do an interpretation of a masterpiece of a book, and that's what the character was - an animal!" ~ Benicio Del Toro

"See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time." ~ Robin Williams

laughing out loud thumb up

silver_tears
"I'm such a bad-ass"!
"Yoda,I love Yoda"
"I'll go anywhere and everywhere that has food."
"Just picking up Darth Vader's lightsaber was orgasmic"
"I'm actually an underwear and sock freak,I just love the sensation of a fresh pair of socks"
"I would meow as one of their cats just to have a cameo role on the Simpsons"

All by Hayden Christensen love

Amalish
Hehe here's one yoda says(not the real, real yoda but a fun make up one)..

---About it tell me

(he's supposed to say* tell me about it *but he's to high!haha)
laughing laughing out loud yes love

ThePhantomsKiss
"It's sad and upsetting when you see somebody crying hysterically, but at the same time it's real funny."-Seth Green

"Basically you've just got to use the pressure to make yourselfwork
harder."-Gerard Butler

"The point is, how do you know the Guarantee Fairy isn't a crazy glue sniffer" -Chris Farley

"Oh yeah. I would say that the kiddies give you strength. The kiddies give you strength and perspective and you understand stuff. Things that would've made me sort of upset or angry before, or things about Hollywood, things in magazines or paparazzi or stuff like that, now you can sort of really go, 'Oh, piss off. I'm just going to play Barbies with my daughter.'" -Johnny Depp

xLiNdS x 622x

sblomie545

ThePhantomsKiss
^

lol I like that one

noelluvspotter
"A Dream Dreamed alone is only a Dream but a Dream Dreamed together is reality.

"Life is what happens to you while your busy making other plans"

"So this is Christmas for black and for white for yellow and red ones"

"You may say i am a dreamer but i am not the only one and i hope some day you will join us and the world will live as one"

"Imagine no possessions i wonder if you can no need for greed or hunger the brother hood of man"

"Christ you know it its not easy you know how hard it can be the way things are going there going to crucify me"

John Lennon

Susan-Storm
"They say the most successful people are the ones who have failed more than they have succeeded."Ioan Gruffudd

"As long as you understand that you find happiness through family, friends and love, then money is just a nice bonus."Ioan Gruffudd

Susan-Storm
LET IT BE KNOWN THAT I AM OUT OF MY MIND

KMC
"Who defines what's normal?" The one and only- Mr. Depp

Illyria
"Adjust and Overcome." - Viggo Mortensen

"I am sorry that my existence is not very noble or sublime."
"I am Mickey Mouse. They don't know who's inside the suit."
Keanu Reeves.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.