My Birthday Cake Is Black! YAY

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morbid4Daniel
Yeah my bday was yesterday but we didnt get to celebrate it because my parents were busy. I saw House Of Wax though. But anyway we have my birthday cake today and it is my favorite color...BLACK!

Kharhmah
Ooo!

Alpha Centauri
And you say you hate Star Wars geeks?

No offense, but stop trying so hard. Seriously. It's getting old.

-AC

Kharhmah
blink

Alpha Centauri
Not you, MD.

-AC

Kharhmah
Oh I see.

IceWithin
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
And you say you hate Star Wars geeks?

No offense, but stop trying so hard. Seriously. It's getting old.

-AC

what does having a black cake has to do with hatin SW geeks
and trying to hard bout what??
wacko Im a lil lost, sorry

nutella-spatz
Not you, MD.

-AC
But still blink

Why can't she not like Star Wars and like the color black?
And how is she trying too hard?

Originally posted by Kharhmah
Oh I see.
You do?

Morbid4Daniel
Wtf. Trying to hard to do what? You have serious problems dude.

Alpha Centauri
This whole "I'm Morbid", "I like the colour black", "I'm always posing" thing is really starting to drag on.

I'm not picking at her, so don't take it wrong. Just voicing my opinion.

-AC

Fionnuala
why would you want a black cake?...wouldn't it just look burnt blink

nutella-spatz
This whole "I'm Morbid", "I like the colour black", "I'm always posing" thing is really starting to drag on.

I'm not picking at her, so don't take it wrong. Just voicing my opinion.

-AC

*shrug* Don't know.....

I don't know her.

Morbid4Daniel
I am who I am, you are who you are. We're two opposites from what I can tell, and this is me normally. If you dont like it then fine, nobody said you had to but im not trying to do SHIT. Im being myself. So what if black is my favorite color...so what if Im in love? Are you jealous or something? You are complicated I tell you.
Lol Fionnuala, Black icing. No not burnt smile

IceWithin
ooooh I see it now...

u hate star wars geeks, (cuz they like LOOVE star wars)

but ure obssed with the whole "goth, morbid" thing erm

right? confused

Alpha Centauri
Chill out, calm down.

I said "No offence." I was voicing my opinion, just relax.

I just think it's getting a bit tiresome to the point where it's becoming a gimmick. I'm extremely happy for you if you're in love, it's a rare thing to find. However, I don't see why you have to continually post pictures of yourself posing dramatically (when you would look just as good being natural, coz you're an attractive girl), with a screen name that says "MORBID4Daniel", when being morbid isn't exactly a thing to take lightly.

If you're in love, awesome. But isn't it supposed to make you happy?

-AC

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by IceWithin
ooooh I see it now...

u hate star wars geeks, (cuz they like LOOVE star wars)

but ure obssed with the whole "goth, morbid" thing erm

right? confused

By star wars geeks I mean non stop talking "STAR WARS IS SO AWESOME OMG I HAVE STAR WARS WALLPAPER, etc etc.."You are in no way what Im talking about.

Kharhmah
Oh I see.
Originally posted by nutella-spatz
You do?
I see lots of things. shifty

Originally posted by Fionnuala
why would you want a black cake?...wouldn't it just look burnt blink
laughing

Morbid4Daniel
Chill out, calm down.

I said "No offence." I was voicing my opinion, just relax.

I just think it's getting a bit tiresome to the point where it's becoming a gimmick. I'm extremely happy for you if you're in love, it's a rare thing to find. However, I don't see why you have to continually post pictures of yourself posing dramatically (when you would look just as good being natural, coz you're an attractive girl), with a screen name that says "MORBID4Daniel", when being morbid isn't exactly a thing to take lightly.

If you're in love, awesome. But isn't it supposed to make you happy?

-AC

I like like to pose thats all. What do you think models are models for?
I am Happily in love. We have fought in like over a week! We had a personal problem and I learned how to prevent it.

Alpha Centauri
See, and then you ***** about people "judging" you when you are judging everyone else.

Well then if you're happy, why try so hard to keep up this constant image of your being a horrifically depressed, morbid girl? You're clearly happy.

-AC

Fionnuala
Originally posted by Morbid4Daniel
By star wars geeks I mean non stop talking "STAR WARS IS SO AWESOME OMG I HAVE STAR WARS WALLPAPER, etc etc.."You are in no way what Im talking about.

what's wrong with being obssesed with Star Wars confused ..it's no different to being obssesed with a guy..like you are...kind of hypocritical..erm

IceWithin
Originally posted by Fionnuala
what's wrong with being obssesed with Star Wars confused ..it's no different to being obssesed with a guy..like you are...kind of hypocritical..erm

u go girl! happy

Alpha Centauri
Love the way I'm the one who steps up and says it, yet Fi gets all the credit. Spotlight hogger!

How about we get a "You go AC!" chant going?

-AC

nutella-spatz
I see lots of things. shifty

ohoh.... embarrasment

shifty

Fionnuala
Love the way I'm the one who steps up and says it, yet Fi gets all the credit. Spotlight hogger!

-AC

becuase i am just plain cooler diva

nutella-spatz

-AC

You go AC, you go AC!!!! *chants* eek!

superhyper

You're my hero! faint

better?

Morbid4Daniel
Requesting my thread be closed

IceWithin

-AC

its just that fionuala always seems so.. I dunno innocent I totally love it when she goes mean evil face
but I see ure point and I agree with it anyway ac

Fionnuala
its just that fionuala always seems so.. I dunno innocent I totally love it when she goes mean evil face
but I see ure point and I agree with it anyway ac

hee hee i'm an innocent..i think it's also called ignorance or naivety...becsides it wasn't being mean it was stating fact and opinion..

Alpha Centauri
I wasn't being mean either, I actually complimented the girl.

-AC

shaber
Doesn't it look like King Alferd cooked it? stick out tongue

IceWithin
well u guys werent exactly being nice erm
and YES i know its about stating ure opinion I KNOW, but if someone would tell me that I wouldnt exactly put them on my buddy list stick out tongue

Fionnuala
and YES i know its about stating ure opinion I KNOW, but if someone would tell me that I wouldnt exactly put them on my buddy list stick out tongue

i guess I wasn't..but like AC said he actually complimented her...

Devalion
Requesting my thread be closed

You can't start up a thread, argue your way through it and then request it to be closed. AC obvioulsy said something to you that sparked off a nerve, which wasn't his intentionl; you reacted which is fine but you know, just calm down, its no use requesting to close the thread down!

Morbid4Daniel

Cant disagree there.
Complimenting me? You call calling me basically a depressed gothic poser is complimenting? I cant help it the way I am..I LOVE the way I am, and its fine if some ppl dont.

IceWithin
Cant disagree there.
Complimenting me? You call calling me basically a depressed gothic poser is complimenting? I cant help it the way I am..I LOVE the way I am, and its fine if some ppl dont.
he never called u that erm
he was simply thinks u try too hard to come off as the "morbid girl"
and he did compliment u erm

Morbid4Daniel
That's how I took it.
I AM a morbid girl. Its in my name, its in me mentally and physically.
And yes I realize complimented me on my looks and I admire that but im a very sentimental person and I take things easily.

IceWithin
ok then maybe not intentionally but u come off like ure trying too hard messed

shaber
How about me, do I? stick out tongue

IceWithin
yes totally stick out tongue

shaber
he's like a chunk of poisoned BONE! raver

Alpha Centauri
That's how I took it.
I AM a morbid girl. Its in my name, its in me mentally and physically.
And yes I realize complimented me on my looks and I admire that but im a very sentimental person and I take things easily.

Nothing about you says that you're morbid so far.

So one way or another you're portraying an image that isn't you. It's just getting a bit tired was all I'm saying.

-AC

Kharhmah
Originally posted by shaber
How about me, do I? stick out tongue
I dont think you try too hard. smile

Morbid4Daniel
ok then maybe not intentionally but u come off like ure trying too hard messed

Well I promise im not, k? Im just...who I am, love being that way too!
cry

Killer_Dennis
Yeah my bday was yesterday but we didnt get to celebrate it because my parents were busy. I saw House Of Wax though. But anyway we have my birthday cake today and it is my favorite color...BLACK! Black??!!! CRAZY! eek!

Morbid4Daniel
Yes. ALL of my family who ate the cake now have black lips and teeth. My uncle said we look like crackheads. eek I laughed my ass off.

ApolloX
I want cake. My favorite color is blue.

Killer_Dennis
Yes. ALL of my family who ate the cake now have black lips and teeth. My uncle said we look like crackheads. eek I laughed my ass off. laughing

Morbid4Daniel
Blue used to be my favie color, its still one of the top though!
stick out tongue KD

IceWithin
Yes. ALL of my family who ate the cake now have black lips and teeth. My uncle said we look like crackheads. eek I laughed my ass off.

omfg Id pay good money 2 c my uncle call me a crackhead laughing

dark1365
I'd take it in light grey if I were you.

Morbid4Daniel
Lol he calls us everything under the sun <Not in a bad manor, of course> He's 19. Yep he was officially an uncle ever since he was 4

dark1365
omfg Id pay good money 2 c my uncle call me a crackhead laughing
Same here, that would be beyond priceless.

Morbid4Daniel
lol

shaber
I don't think crack had been invented when the elder of my two uncles was that young confused

Morbid4Daniel
Well..My uncle is a very unusual uncle. More like a cousin really. But I ghuess thats only because he's 19 and we've grown up together basically since he was here everyday when we were kids.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.