Evangel's Amalgam Tournament: Stormfront13 vs Nataku8188 (Vote Now!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evangel94
Nataku8188

Norrin Bruce Emerson - The Incredible destruction surfer

Silver surfer: Mind/Body/abilities
Hulk: Gamma radiation (Rage powers)
Damage: Powers

Silver Surfer
http://www.marveldirectory.com/xoops/modules/wordbook/entry.php?entryID=590

Damage
http://www.titanstower.com/source/whoswho/damage.html#hist

Savage Hulk
http://www.hulklibrary.com/hulk/info/hulk-incarnations.asp?Id=savage

vs

stormfront13

Hurricane

binary-powers/body
bloodstorm-powers/magic ability
zatanna-mind/powers

Bloodstorm
http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/red_rain

Zatanna
http://www.unstable.com/whoswho/zatanna.htm

Binary
http://www.marveldirectory.com/xoops/modules/wordbook/entry.php?entryID=90

They will knowledge of the component character used in eachothers amalgam (Just names).

The battle will take place in the amazon jungle.

Link to rules

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t321042.html

DigiMark007
There isn't anything up yet, so I won't be voting yet, but do you want us to PM you with our votes since there isn't a poll at the top...??? Or should we just post our vote on this thread??

DarkCrawler
Just bumping this up.

K Von Doom
Like Evangel's last tourney, I think we just vote here. There's no poll so no 'phantom' votes are counted.

DarkCrawler
Well, I don't vote until Nataku posts his strategy.

stormfront13
ok just to let you know while in my mist form i still have control over my powers, and mind. so i could use zatanna's powers cause she doesn't even have to say her sppells backwards she just does it as a memorial to her father. and bloodstorms weather powers which i should point were higher than thors because of the vampirism and he trained her. so basically i can still use very powerful attacks in mist form and in mist form he can't harm me in any way. and if he tries to inhale me then i can solidify when he is doing so causing major damage to him.

DarkCrawler
Meh, I would have strategy to counter that.

But I let Nataku post.

stormfront13
can you pm it to me just for fun??

DarkCrawler
Well, I don't know if it is against of the rules...

Nataku may use the same.

stormfront13
oh, well thats not my only stragety so far. i don't think it would be though seeing as your not telling me how to beat nataku. and theres nothing in the rules that state that you can't say how you think you would beat me

Scoobless
Originally posted by stormfront13
bloodstorms weather powers which i should point were higher than thors because of the vampirism and he trained her.

i don't think you have access to any of BS's training when you aren't using her mind

Sentry
Where's Nataku?

Nataku8188
You have Zatanna's mind, therefore you have no idea how to use BS or Binary's powers.

Pre-fight hour prep time- Surfer uses his board to beat the crap out of himself. He increases his nuclear charge and heals any damage caused by this rather quickly. He has a thorough understanding of Hulk's powers due to time spent together, and with his cosmic awareness he will understand the generic nature of Damage's powers as he beats on himself and becomes more powerful. A little bit of experimenting with the power will allow him to discover it's uses, and his ability to use it in the same way as the power cosmic as energy blasts.

As the countdown begins, Surfer steps on his board, the countdown hits zero, Surfer closes the 10 mile gap in under a nanosecond and simply rips your characters head off.

If you decide to turn to mist before the countdown starts, Surfer closes the difference and circles you at speeds exceeding light speed, creating a vacuum in the center of the circle, forcing the mist (Which you won't be able to turn into to begin with) into the center while he bombards it with cosmic energy blasts.

Quick Freeze
can i vote?

stormfront13
alright we both get an hour of prep. if you get an understanding of your characters powers why don't I. let me remnd you that when bloodstorm first got her vampiric powers turning into mist was one of her powers, and she had full control over it in less than a day so it must not be that hard to d. one punch isn't gonna fully take me out, and binary has super speed exceeding lightspeed, and super reaction time, i can do the same excact thing to you. while in mist form you are incapable of hurting me and if you create the vortex thing around me i can teleport out using zatannas powers or bloodstorms magical abilities

stormfront13
oh and bombarding me with cosmic blasts wouldn't work. it would be like trying to hit, or hurt the air

Nataku8188
alright we both get an hour of prep. if you get an understanding of your characters powers why don't I. let me remnd you that when bloodstorm first got her vampiric powers turning into mist was one of her powers, and she had full control over it in less than a day so it must not be that hard to d. one punch isn't gonna fully take me out, and binary has super speed exceeding lightspeed, and super reaction time, i can do the same excact thing to you. while in mist form you are incapable of hurting me and if you create the vortex thing around me i can teleport out using zatannas powers or bloodstorms magical abilities

Binary has no powers unless she draws them from white holes. Period. I have an understanding of Hulk's powers because Surfer and Hulk were on the Defenders together, and Hulk/Damage powers are "Get stronger with anger". You will not have time to draw powers that you do not understand, and you will be dead with one blow.

Nataku8188
oh and bombarding me with cosmic blasts wouldn't work. it would be like trying to hit, or hurt the air

Mist can be destroyed by superheating it so it evaporates.

stormfront13
i can solidify easily if i wanted to, and i doubt heat will do much to binary. and when i'm in mist form i can still use powers. i could easily redirect your cosmis blasts

Nataku8188
i can solidify easily if i wanted to, and i doubt heat will do much to binary. and when i'm in mist form i can still use powers. i could easily redirect your cosmis blasts

You have no idea how to use Binary's powers. You have Zatanna's mind. Zatanna doesn't even know Binary or Bloodstorm.

stormfront13
no, i have binary's body, thats what i meant. and redirecting your blasts would be zatanna. and if i can't control any of my powers, then how is it that you have prefect control over yours

FieryBalrog
Originally posted by Nataku8188
You have no idea how to use Binary's powers. You have Zatanna's mind. Zatanna doesn't even know Binary or Bloodstorm.

can't he figure it out with pre-fight prep time?

Nataku8188
Originally posted by FieryBalrog
can't he figure it out with pre-fight prep time?

An hour? Master the drawing of power from white holes with extreme skill so as not to draw too much power and destroy yourself? Learn to turn to mist and control weather in an hour? How about no.

You're character will be dead before it can process a thought.

I have Surfer's mind, his body and his powers. The Hulk and damage just have "Get stronger as they get mad" not hard to understand, it works by itself.

stormfront13
i have zatanna's mind, bloodstorms magical abilities, and her powers, and binary's powers, and body. turning into mist isn't that hard to do, and the weather powers go by emotions. she could easily unleash a lightning storm accidently. storm had good control over her powers almost as soon as she had them. she was flying like the day after. zatanna could easily get good control over them. or she could say a spell that ;ets her have control over her [powers.

Scoobless
i have zatanna's mind, bloodstorms magical abilities, and her powers, and binary's powers, and body

what are BloodStorms magical abilities?

stormfront13
not excatley sure cause magic is so vague, i'll look for it but she is third to dr.strange

Nataku8188
i have zatanna's mind, bloodstorms magical abilities, and her powers, and binary's powers, and body. turning into mist isn't that hard to do, and the weather powers go by emotions. she could easily unleash a lightning storm accidently. storm had good control over her powers almost as soon as she had them. she was flying like the day after. zatanna could easily get good control over them. or she could say a spell that ;ets her have control over her

Turning into mist isnt that hard to do... for a person who has no idea she can even do it, I'm pretty sure it is. The fact remains, your character has no training with Binary's powers, which means you are going to be changing into mist at best. The mist can easily be blasted away in the same move it takes surfer to close the gap. If you stay in mist form, there is little to nothing you can do. If I really felt like it I could easily fly upwards out of the atmosphere and simply destroy the planet.

stormfront13
here is a very small description

Bloodstorm's magickal powers derive from two main sources: her innate capacity to manipulate ambient magickal energy honed through practice, and her acquired knowledge of spells and enchantments. She occasionally uses her magick to form rudimentary magickal power-bolts. These bolts have a maximum concussive effect of approximately 50 pounds of TNT. Her knowledge of arcane lore enables her to cast spells with a variety of specific effects. Among the many spells she has employed include illusion-casting, temporary paralysis, deflection of matter and energy, interdimensional travel, and elemental conversion. More recently, as a result of her descent into darkness, her magicks can now manifest in the form of an etheric wolf.

Scoobless
Bloodstorms magical abilities

not excatley sure cause magic is so vague, i'll look for it but she is third to dr.strange

i'm just asking because, if they are like Strange's, then a lot of knowledge and practice would be needed to use them...... if you aren't using BS's mind then they may be almost worthless

Fionnuala
i think i'd go for stormfront...i like his strategy the best and his powers..

stormfront13
if you had read all of evang's last post on her last thread you would know that we have knowlege of our characters powers. and destroying the planet would do nothing. it isn't excatley miost but it is described that way. and if i wanted i could say a spell that would let me control my other characters powers

stormfront13
i have control over bloodstorms magical abilities- i posted that and no one objected, not even evang so it must be ok

stormfront13
and even if somehow i can't turn into mist with bloodstorm i could with zatanna- and nataku in kist form i have access to my powers so their is a lot i could do

Nataku8188
Evangel has already stated several times that you only have the mind of the character who's mind is in control. Therefore Zatanna will not know how to use BS or Binary's powers. With the hour prep time, she may get a general idea of the abilities, but that is all.

Mist or not, it will still be destroyed if I blast it. Mist is just water vapor, water vapor can be moved via wind, which means it is solid enough to be effected by physical force. A barrage of cosmic blasts will destroy the mist with ease, considering it's nothing more than water vapor.

As it stands you have yet to show any way to hurt me, and barely have a stance on how to survive against me. Your only chance is in mist form, but that will provide little aid.

Scoobless
if you had read all of evang's last post on her last thread you would know that we have knowlege of our characters powers.

she posted this:

"Let me rephrase the "they don't know anything about their powers" thing. The amalgams are aware that they have more than one power, but they may not have the skills necessary to use their powers to their fullest potential.

Depending on what you use your prep time (which you can indicate in a submitted write which I will post at the beginning of the battle) you can convince the voters that you deserve their vote based your strategy, character selection, and use of time."

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=339305

so they don't know the exact powers they have access to...... unless the mind in charge is familiar with the other component characters

Scoobless
i have control over bloodstorms magical abilities- i posted that and no one objected, not even evang so it must be ok

i didn't object but i did post that you wouldn't have the knowledge to use the powers well

stormfront13
but i have the magical abilities. and as i have already sated it is only described as mist, but it isn't excatley mist. if i know i have more than one power, then i can say a spell to let me control them. my turning into my mist form you are incapable of hurting me, but i am very capable of hurting you. if you shoot at me while in mist form nothing will happen, and if you shoot at me while solidified, then nothing will happen because i just checked and binary has warbirds powers as well and that include energy absorbation, and that will increase my strength also. also w/ zatannas powes i could open a 2-way portal aroud me so that if you shoot at me it will go into the portal and i will have another one appear behind you so if you shoot at me you shoot at yourself. even if you move i can close the oine behind you and have it appear again even closer. or i can just deflect the attakcks. and i can still use bloodstorms magical powers to create the illusion that i am not there, or that there are 100 of me

stormfront13
and storms weather powers are affected by her emotins. i could realese all hell on you by accident. and it would more than likely do dagame seeing as my weather powers are more powerful than thors

Nataku8188
but i have the magical abilities. and as i have already sated it is only described as mist, but it isn't excatley mist. if i know i have more than one power, then i can say a spell to let me control them. my turning into my mist form you are incapable of hurting me, but i am very capable of hurting you. if you shoot at me while in mist form nothing will happen, and if you shoot at me while solidified, then nothing will happen because i just checked and binary has warbirds powers as well and that include energy absorbation, and that will increase my strength also. also w/ zatannas powes i could open a 2-way portal aroud me so that if you shoot at me it will go into the portal and i will have another one appear behind you so if you shoot at me you shoot at yourself. even if you move i can close the oine behind you and have it appear again even closer. or i can just deflect the attakcks. and i can still use bloodstorms magical powers to create the illusion that i am not there, or that there are 100 of me

1) It doesn't matter what it is, you are still there and can still be affected.
2) Evangel already stated you cannot use your powers to master other powers, such as with the speed force.
3) If you are solid I'm going to rip your head off, literally.
4) If you open a 2 way portal, it won't matter, im flying circles around you at above light speed, it's just going to miss.
5) It's already been stated that you have no use for BS magic, simply because you have no idea how to use it. It's like owning a gun but not knowing how to load or turn the safety off on it.

I can cross the field of battle and blast you away in under a second, it will take you at least that long just to understand what is happening.

Nataku8188
and storms weather powers are affected by her emotins. i could realese all hell on you by accident. and it would more than likely do dagame seeing as my weather powers are more powerful than thors

What is she going to do, zap me? Surfer survives in deep space moving at light speed, he has survived in the center of the earth... You have nothing in weather powers to harm me.

Va N E L L A 13
I am going to have to vote for Nataku, because he has provided multiple strategies, and seems to know more about this tournament in general. Also, Stormfront, I am still not going to correct you, but your posts are kinda hard for be understand.

Sentry
Originally posted by Va N E L L A 13
I am going to have to vote for Nataku, because he has provided multiple strategies, and seems to know more about this tournament in general. Also, Stormfront, I am still not going to correct you, but your posts are kinda hard for be understand.

That would be good, but your vote doesn't count.

Originally posted by Evangel94
All members who have registered after February 2005 are banned from voting (Unless you're a tournament participant).

-Evangel smile

Scoobless
Originally posted by Va N E L L A 13
but your posts are kinda hard for be understand.

i love irony...... don't you?

big grin

Sentry
I'll wait for a few more posts from Nataku and Stormfront, then I'll make my vote. Make it good ones.

Scoobless
i don't think either of them are on just now

when do we have to make our votes by?

Sentry
I don't know. But in the rules it says we have to vote, or we will be deducted a vote from our match. I'm gonna vote soon, cause I'm going out tonight.

Scoobless
do we give reasons when voting?

Sentry
I'll give a decent reason, not a whole monologue. You don't have to I think.

Scoobless
i'll give a reason..... i think we all should

Nataku8188
I wonder if Stormfront will come up with a plausible response...

stormfront13
how will you harm something that everything will pass through?? you can't. in my mist form you can't harm me in any way. all energy will pass through me, and pshyical harm won't do anything. and i could also easily rip your head off, can fly faster than lightspeed. zatanna has powerful magic ability on her own. i can still do practically anything, and you won't be able to harm me. i could redirect your blasts, create a forcefield around myself, create one inside you, create illusions to make it seem like there are thousands of me, suck you into a black hole, create a forcefield around you, create monsters out of the battlefield. the possibilities are endless, and all abide by the rules

DigiMark007
Question SF: Is it mist, or is it more like phasing? Because "mist" definitely has physical properties and can be manipulated.

Scoobless
it's mist..... i've seen her use it to pass under doors..... which she wouldn't bother doing if phased

stormfront13
it is called a mist-form, but it is not mist. she calls it mist but it was discovered that it wasn't mist. it is like shadowcats phsaing ability but way more powerful and useful. she can pass through objects, as well as control her molocules in her mist-form. idk how to explain it but it can't be harmed. its not mist but thats what she calls it

Khellendros
I have a question. How is Nataku's character even going to be able to indentify Stomfront's character in mist form if they are in the middle of a freaking rainforest?

stormfront13
^^ beat me to it(just thinking the same thing)

Nataku8188
how will you harm something that everything will pass through?? you can't. in my mist form you can't harm me in any way. all energy will pass through me, and pshyical harm won't do anything. and i could also easily rip your head off, can fly faster than lightspeed. zatanna has powerful magic ability on her own. i can still do practically anything, and you won't be able to harm me. i could redirect your blasts, create a forcefield around myself, create one inside you, create illusions to make it seem like there are thousands of me, suck you into a black hole, create a forcefield around you, create monsters out of the battlefield. the possibilities are endless, and all abide by the rules

Zatanna can only do what she says backwards, I have yet to see an example of her doing something she only thought of;

"Few can compare to the likes of Ms. Zatanna Zatara. By pronouncing her spells backwards, she can manipulate pure matter to do her bidding. While she claims it is a way of channeling her powers, the backwards-speaking of Zatanna is a running joke among several heroes, especially The Flash."

She herself as claimed it is a way of channeling her powers.

As for the mist form, if you're in a mist form I'm simply going to freeze all the water vapor in the air around you, then blast it to smithereens.

You can create illusions all you want, Cosmic awareness allows me to see which one of you is the real one. Surfer can track a grain of sand through an entire galaxy, you aren't going to trick him with illusions.

Surfer flies through blackholes. You'd end up getting sucked in yourself.

Forcefields? Surfer will beat them down. The longer it lasts, the stronger he'll get, because he's just going to get frustrated and pissed off.

The fact remains that Surfer will cross the field of battle and destroy you before you have time to form a concious thought. If you're mist, you can still be hurt by attacks, mist is just water vapor. If you're intangible, then you aren't going to be able to do jack-shit to me either.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Khellendros
I have a question. How is Nataku's character even going to be able to indentify Stomfront's character in mist form if they are in the middle of a freaking rainforest?

Cosmic awareness. Surfer can track just about anything. In SS v3 issue 17 (I believe) he follows the elders in a dimension he doesn't even understand completely. Besides, he knows he's fighting someone, so he's definitly going to be scanning for her.

stormfront13
alrght this is pathetic. what part of it is just called mist, not mist don't you get??, and i could fly across the battlefield and rip your head off also. and in mist form i can do all i want to you. and the forcefields will hold you lond enough to do something with the battlefield involving my powers. face it you can't harm me but i can easily you. and just to let you know, zatanna doesn't have to speak her spells to do anything. it was explained in wonder woman # i think it was 137, that she does it as memorial to her father. and heres a link that says so.

http://www.dcuguide.com/profile.php?name=zatanna

and let me remind you that bloodstorms powers are better than dracula's himself, and surfer fought dracula and COULD NOT beat him. and the natural vamprism augments everyones powers

stormfront13
ok the dracula VS surfer thing came out in 1994, and it was a one-shot comic so it wasn't in any title

Nataku8188
You have storm's powers but not the ability to use them

So, whatever mist you are, it's done by zatanna's doing. You have yet to show anything you can do to hurt me, as I can absorb my own blasts. Surfer can do pretty much whatever he wants with his powers.

Nataku8188
News flash;

Research has shown that Surfer can fire blasts of a lower density, able to blast your stupid 'intangible' mist to shit.

stormfront13
anthing that has to do with vampiric powers would be instinct. she would be able to use them. and zatanna is very smart. she would have no problem turning into mist. she has an hour. and zatana can use the magical energy Bloodstorm has access to. she cant use bloodstorms spells, but she can make her own spells much stronger. and bloodstorms vamprism will enhance everyone else powers. and while i am in my mist form zatanna could make her mist form invulnerable to harm, or change its properties magically so that it deflects or absorbs your energy bolts.

stormfront13
the mist-form can't be harmed

Scoobless
the mist-form can't be harmed

nothing is "unharmable"

Nataku8188
anthing that has to do with vampiric powers would be instinct. she would be able to use them. and zatanna is very smart. she would have no problem turning into mist. she has an hour. and zatana can use the magical energy Bloodstorm has access to. she cant use bloodstorms spells, but she can make her own spells much stronger. and bloodstorms vamprism will enhance everyone else powers. and while i am in my mist form zatanna could make her mist form invulnerable to harm, or change its properties magically so that it deflects or absorbs your energy bolts.

Well if you're suddenly going to start making crap up, then why don't we all?

Zatanna and Bloodstorm don't use the same magic, if Bloodstorm is going by instinct then she ain't gonna be turning into mist, she's going to be trying to bite Surfer. If Zatanna could make herself invincible, she would've made every member of the JLA invincible, yet look at Identity crisis, Flash got stabbed mighty good. She is not strong enough to cast that kind of spell. End of story.

Nataku8188
By the way, surfer can just give her a mind shock. In SS v4 he's shown the ability to converse mentally with people, I'm sure he can just start sending garbled nonsense into her head at the least, or at the most give her some nice psionic blasts.

Khellendros
Well if you're suddenly going to start making crap up, then why don't we all?

Zatanna and Bloodstorm don't use the same magic, if Bloodstorm is going by instinct then she ain't gonna be turning into mist, she's going to be trying to bite Surfer. If Zatanna could make herself invincible, she would've made every member of the JLA invincible, yet look at Identity crisis, Flash got stabbed mighty good. She is not strong enough to cast that kind of spell. End of story.
I always thought the whole point of Zatanna's character was that she could do anything she could say backwards. Also: she can use more conventional magic, thanks to being half Homo Magi, thus I would think she could access Bloodstorms magical energies.

Nataku8188
I always thought the whole point of Zatanna's character was that she could do anything she could say backwards. Also: she can use more vonventional magic, thanks tob eing half Homo Magi, thus I would think she could access Bloodstorms magical energies.

I would agree on the magic part, if Bloodstorm's magic was DC based. It's marvel based, therefore it pulls it's power from the realm of lord order and master chaos (I might've gotten the prefixes mixed up -_-"wink and is a different style of magic.

stormfront13
herea a list of what i could do to you- some moght not work

make your board explode
wrap you in a magical, unbreable, unmovable containment object that gets stronger the more
you tries to break out.
summon monsters like dragons and ect
create monsters out of the battlefield
create an admantiom cage around you
send a supernova on you
send bolts at you that are equivilent to 5 million lbs of tnt

and so much more

stormfront13
or i could just summon hellfire, that ayyacks the soul- and when did i make stuff up??

stormfront13
she has bloodstorms abilities, that means she has access to her magical energies, even if the power comes from different sources!!

stormfront13
and there was no shutting down of the mind. and i can make impentrable psionis barriers if you try that

Nataku8188
herea a list of what i could do to you- some moght not work

make your board explode
wrap you in a magical, unbreable, unmovable containment object that gets stronger the more
you tries to break out.
summon monsters like dragons and ect
create monsters out of the battlefield
create an admantiom cage around you
send a supernova on you
send bolts at you that are equivilent to 5 million lbs of tnt

and so much more

Board explode? Oh no. Surfer can recreate it with a wave of his hand.

If she could make such an object, she would never have to face any enemies. Surfer can still fire beams from his eyes, and fly around on his boards.

Oh no, monsters. What are they going to do, bite him?

Adamantium! Oh no! Surfer can rearrange it's molecules so it's nothing more than a cage of flowers.

Surfer will just absorb the supernova.

Surfer will absorb those bolts too!

Scoobless
she has bloodstorms abilities, that means she has access to her magical energies, even if the power comes from different sources!!

she has her abilities but none of her magical knowledge, experience or training

Nataku8188
or i could just summon hellfire, that ayyacks the soul- and when did i make stuff up??

If mephisto can't put down Surfer's soul in his own reality neither will Zatanna. Zatanna can't do anything, she can do ALMOST anything. The magic she and Bloodstorm use are two different things, it's like comparing a rifle bullet to a pistol bullet.

Nataku8188
and there was no shutting down of the mind. and i can make impentrable psionis barriers if you try that

I never said shut down the mind. A psionic blast is like getting whacked in the brain with a shovel.

Nataku8188
Here's a nice scan of zatanna getting her ass kicked.

Khellendros
Originally posted by Scoobless
she has her abilities but none of her magical knowledge, experience or training
But she's the Homo Magi, that comes with instinctive knowledge of putitng magical energy to use.

stormfront13
no, bloodstorms magical abilities are more than half natural, due to her heritage. she can use the magical energy Bloodstorm has access to. she cant use bloodstorms spells, but she can make her own spells much stronger.

Nataku8188
Zatanna and Bloodstorm don't use the same magic. That's exactly the point. Bloodstorm draws her magic from the realm of chaos and order, zatanna doesn't . Therefore she has no idea how to use Bloodstorm's magical power.

stormfront13
all zatanna needs to do a containment spell that uses his own power to make itself stronger, and he's done for. he cant win if he cant fight

Nataku8188
all zatanna needs to do a containment spell that uses his own power to make itself stronger, and he's done for. he cant win if he cant fight

Zatanna has to speak to use a spell. The instant she has a mouth or vocal cords to do that, she's getting her head ripped off.

Note the scan I posted also confirms she has to speak.

stormfront13
and my comic reference and the web-site proves she doesn't. that scan proves nothing. he won't be able to pshyically harm her while in mist form. and she likes to say her spells backwards cause her father did, but she doesn't need to

stormfront13
and even if you don't believe me she can still speak in mist form. and you said that she can't do anything. wrong again. she can do anything. nthe rules of this tournament are what limit her. zatanna has yet to find a limit

stormfront13
and when did the mephitso thing happen? f mephisto wasn't shown using hellfire, then the hellfire is still a valid argument. and you completley disregarded the fact that bloostorm's vampiric abilities are greqater than dracula and surfer coul;d not defeat him

Nataku8188
If she had no limit she'd simply wish herself and everyone around her invincible. She has a limit, it's the fact that she has to speak backwards and she can only do so much. If she could do whatever she though she would've put down slade with just a thought in identity crisis. Or she would've defeated parallax with a thought. You are wrong. Period.

Nataku8188
and when did the mephitso thing happen? f mephisto wasn't shown using hellfire, then the hellfire is still a valid argument. and you completley disregarded the fact that bloostorm's vampiric abilities are greqater than dracula and surfer coul;d not defeat him

Mephisto happened in FF, SS, and I believe an Avengers comic as well. As for the dracula thing, I don't believe it until I see it. What's the name of the one-shot? If Blade the vampire hunter can beat dracula, then so can surfer.

Scoobless
dracula crossovers have never been consistant.... i don't think you can take them as cannon

Buffy kicked Dracula's ass

Khellendros
Voting for stormfront here, cause magic > cosmic energy IMHO.

stormfront13
not sure about the dracula thng but it came out in 1994 and it was a one-shot and wasn't in any on-going titles. and as for her beating anyone. she can but that would be the worst and shortest comic ever. thats why she isn't in much comics anymore cause DC realized she could beat anyone so they basically took her out

Nataku8188
not sure about the dracula thng but it came out in 1994 and it was a one-shot and wasn't in any on-going titles. and as for her beating anyone. she can but that would be the worst and shortest comic ever. thats why she isn't in much comics anymore cause DC realized she could beat anyone so they basically took her out

She's in plenty of Justice style comics.

stormfront13
this was Marvel Dracula, it wasn't a company cross over

stormfront13
she does pop up in big events, like when Spectre got taken over by Asmodel, but she isnt a memeber of the JLA anymore, because they realized that she is too powerful.

Nataku8188
she does pop up in big events, like when Spectre got taken over by Asmodel, but she isnt a memeber of the JLA anymore, because they realized that she is too powerful.

If she's so powerful, why did she get her ass handed to her by deathstroke? Oh wait, because she isn't that powerful. Period.

stormfront13
that was bs writing cause he also took out the flash, green lantern, and green arrow

Khellendros
If she's so powerful, why did she get her ass handed to her by deathstroke? Oh wait, because she isn't that powerful. Period.
How does one liver punch magical mist?

pr1983
i vote for nataku...

savage hulk is one of the powerhouses in comics, and surfer? come on... talk about power...

i love zatanna but stormfronts girl is outmatched...

dael fishd evil
I am going to vote for Nataku, because his arguements seem more logical to me.

stormfront13
pr how does surfer hurt someone that can't be harmed?? zatanna can do anything, and its not just her

stormfront13
i can't be beat seriously! nataku's character can't do anything to me

pr1983
pr how does surfer hurt someone that can't be harmed?? zatanna can do anything, and its not just her

you do know who the surfer is right?

Nataku8188
i can't be beat seriously! nataku's character can't do anything to me

Nothing you've said I haven't countered. Zatanna has to say shit backwards, and she has a limit to her power. She can't talk if she is mist. If she goes out of "Invinicble mist form" she gets her head torn off.

Even in mist form, Surfer could manipulate the air around her to freeze her. Then she can't do anything. Period.

Khellendros
Originally posted by pr1983
you do know who the surfer is right?
The guy who couldn't put a beating on Dracula? That guy?
>_>

stormfront13
all this will take is a containment spell that uses his own power to make itself stronger, and he's done for. i can just burn away his soul while he's contained in an unbreakable spell. what can he do to me?? seriously? in my mist-form i can't be harmed

Nataku8188
The guy who couldn't put a beating on Dracula? That guy?
>_>

That's bullshit. Blade beat Dracula. Surfer beat Mephisto. It's complete bullshit, and if it did happen, that's about as realistic as Wolverine surviving a nuke.

stormfront13
i have countered that. pr he can't do anything to me. seriously while in mist form. it is only called a mist form. it isn't actually mist. i have said that like 5 times and you avoid it. it isn't mist, it is an unknown substance that can't be harmed. storm only calls it a mist-form. and nataku i have already provided proof that she doesn't need to say spells backwards. i provided a comic number, and a web-site. you provided a pic of her getting hit in the stomach and call it proof(hardly). she was hit by the same guy who took out flash, green lantern, and green arrow. and even if you refuse to believe me storm can talk in her mist form.

Khellendros
That's bullshit. Blade beat Dracula. Surfer beat Mephisto. It's complete bullshit, and if it did happen, that's about as realistic as Wolverine surviving a nuke.
Hey, I don't write the comics. Sorry if you don't approve of the writing, but it did happen.

Nataku8188
i have countered that. pr he can't do anything to me. seriously while in mist form. it is only called a mist form. it isn't actually mist. i have said that like 5 times and you avoid it. it isn't mist, it is an unknown substance that can't be harmed. storm only calls it a mist-form. and nataku i have already provided proof that she doesn't need to say spells backwards. i provided a comic number, and a web-site. you provided a pic of her getting hit in the stomach and call it proof(hardly). she was hit by the same guy who took out flash, green lantern, and green arrow. and even if you refuse to believe me storm can talk in her mist form.

And I provided a scan where it proves she DOES need to say it backwards. It says it RIGHT THERE.

You refuse to acknowledge she can be frozen in her mist form and then do nothing.

Nataku8188
Hey, I don't write the comics. Sorry if you don't approve of the writing, but it did happen.

Just like the time Spider-man beat firelord. The forum rules state we ignore such feats.

stormfront13
but that isn't that bad

stormfront13
and nataku do you honestly know anything about storms mist form? and you'll need to make that pic bigger cause i can't see the writing. all i see is zatanna getting hit in the stormach

Swanky-Tuna
If the "mist" form is completely unharmable and he's not allowed to manipulate you back into a solid form, why is it allowed in this tourny?

Nataku8188
but that isn't that bad

Wow.... just... wow.

Nataku8188
and nataku do you honestly know anything about storms mist form? and you'll need to make that pic bigger cause i can't see the writing. all i see is zatanna getting hit in the stormach

She can't use storm's mist form, she isn't going to master a mutant ability in an hour.

stormfront13
dracula is a tough b*tch. he's practically unkillable. and don't ask me why its in the tourney but as of yet it has never been hurt by any means, and i doubt it can. it is an unknown substance, that is practically unhurtable or killable. and nataku can't manipulate me out of mist-form cause that;s against the rules

stormfront13
she doesn't need to master it. just do it. it wouldn't be that hard. a vampires abilities are almost pure instinct she could do it if she wanted. and could still use zatannas powers in mist form. and what about the pic? cause i have provided 2 examples that are both more reliable than a picture of her getting hit in the stomach

Khellendros
She can't use storm's mist form, she isn't going to master a mutant ability in an hour.
Vampiric ability. Knowledge of vampiric powers automatically comes with vampirism.

Nataku8188
she doesn't need to master it. just do it. it wouldn't be that hard. a vampires abilities are almost pure instinct she could do it if she wanted. and could still use zatannas powers in mist form. and what about the pic? cause i have provided 2 examples that are both more reliable than a picture of her getting hit in the stomach

First off, if you save the picture then zoom in, you can read the text. It says he can't do anything if she can't speak.

Second, if you have bloodstorm's instinct, that means you have her mind, which you don't. Instinct is mental, so you don't have it, period.

Khellendros
First off, if you save the picture then zoom in, you can read the text. It says he can't do anything if she can't speak.

Second, if you have bloodstorm's instinct, that means you have her mind, which you don't. Instinct is mental, so you don't have it, period.
Vampires instincts, since the character has been turned into a vampire. Not bloodstorm's instincts specifically, just the ones she develops by becoming a vampire.

stormfront13
i was trying to say what khell did. and i did what you said and the text was all blury, and if thats what is says then i don't get what it means

Nataku8188
Vampires instincts, since the character has been turned into a vampire. Nor bloodstorm's instincts specifically, just the ones she develops by becoming a vampire.

This isn't your argument. If she has vampiric instincts, she's going to be trying to bite me.

Swanky-Tuna
If "Hurricane" has Binary's body, does that mean she gets none of the powers that came with being a vampire from Bloodstorm?

stormfront13
no she gets them cause she was turned into a vampire. once she was a vampire she had those abilities, they are her own

Nataku8188
"She can turn your bood to fire with a single spell---
but only if she can utter the words"

Deathstroke punched her in the liver and she was throwing up.

Scoobless

Buffy beat Dracula too...... i think Dracula should be cut out of this debate

stormfront13
it depends on if that was deathstroke's thoughts. in many comics i have its the characters thoughts that are thise little headlines. and in the coic reference zatanna herself said she doesn't have to speak the words, as does my website

Khellendros
"She can turn your bood to fire with a single spell---
but only if she can utter the words"

Deathstroke punched her in the liver and she was throwing up.
I still wanna know how you punch magical mist in the liver. Or stop it from talking at all.

Nataku8188
it depends on if that was deathstroke's thoughts. in many comics i have its the characters thoughts that are thise little headlines. and in the coic reference zatanna herself said she doesn't have to speak the words, as does my website

Well, see, if she could, then she would. But every comic I've read with her getting disabled, she just can't speak, and therefore can't use her powers.

stormfront13
is buffy surfer?? buffy was created to kill vampires, surfer wasn't. if he lost to dracula then he will lose this fight because bloodstorms vampiric powers are greater than his due to her x-gene

Khellendros
Buffy beat Dracula too...... i think Dracula should be cut out of this debate
Ooooh Buffy had a Marvel comic?? Gimme a link I wanna see!!

stormfront13
and she does the talking thing as a memorial to her father. the same thing hapens in every comic. they don't let the character do something they can because they are too powerful

Nataku8188
I still wanna know how you punch magical mist in the liver. Or stop it from talking at all.

I still wanna know how mist can talk.

Nataku8188
and she does the talking thing as a memorial to her father. the same thing hapens in every comic. they don't let the character do something they can because they are too powerful

Or your just denying the fact because you have nothing left to grip to for an argument.

Surfer freezes the air around the mist, and the fight ends.

Khellendros
I still wanna know how mist can talk.
Magic! big grin

stormfront13
well... so would i but it happens

stormfront13
^^^yeah excatley lol

Nataku8188
Magic! big grin

And when it's frozen ?

stormfront13
it won't be frozen- how will it be frozen?

Scoobless

it was Green Arrows thoughts

stormfront13
and that was green arrow, not zatanna who said herself that she doesn't need to speak to do it

Khellendros
it was Green Arrows thoughts
Answer me! I demand knowledge of Buffy comics!

stormfront13
and nataku if you meant freeze the mist in a block of ice that that won't work, cause it can phase through objects

Nataku8188
and nataku if you meant freeze the mist in a block of ice that that won't work, cause it can phase through objects

If she's phasing, she's decreasing her density, Surfer can just use lower density blasts to destroy her. There is no such thing as invincible.

stormfront13
if he did that she could deflect with magic or create a portal around herself

Scoobless
Answer me! I demand knowledge of Buffy comics!

i've never read a buffy comic..... buffy's cannon material is the TV show... that's where it happened

Nataku8188
and that was green arrow, not zatanna who said herself that she doesn't need to speak to do it

Then why didn't she do it there, or the half dozen other times shes been vocally detained? BECAUSE SHE CANT! I can say I can lift 10 tons, doesn't mean I can.

stormfront13
or she could just blast the ice

Nataku8188
All I've read is defense from you. Offensively you've done nothing.

Khellendros
i've never read a buffy comic..... buffy's cannon material is the TV show... that's where it happened
...So then she didn't beat the Marvel Dracula?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>