Hal Jordan versus Hyperstorm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hoorayforpeepee
it's GL hal jordan versus the alternate timeline future offspring of franklin richards and rachel summers.

has complete control over EM, radiation, and gravity. basically magneto+radioactive man+graviton.

could hyperstorm defeat hal jordan?

eleveninches
No way!!!

Hal wins ( smile )

The Flash
Tru dat.

hoorayforpeepee
i don't know...hyperstorm went around owning alternate universe after alternate universe...

and GALACTUS used him as a power source.

eleveninches
Well, hyperstorm is rather powerful.

But i still have to believe hal would win, because he's HAL F*CKING JORDAN!!!

The Flash
Originally posted by eleveninches
Well, hyperstorm is rather powerful.

But i still have to believe hal would win, because he's HAL F*CKING JORDAN!!! Amen!

JWangSDC
Joke. hyperstorm is way too powerful

eleveninches
I would have thought that if he was facing anyone other than hal

Wynndar
HAHAHAHA....oh man...If Deathstroke and Shaggy man can beat the JLA...i have no idea how GL could hope to stand a chance against Hyperstorm..

U FORGOT TO MENTION HYPERSTORMS MOST DEADLY WEAPON, HIS BRAIN!!! U REALIZE HE OUTSMARTED REED AND NATHANIELLE RICHARDS ALONG WITH DR DOOM!

The Flash
Deathstroke didn't even defeat the best members. He got lucky defeating Flash and Kyle. That's it.

Shaggy Man is like Doomsday. The same thing won't work on it twice so it's believable that it can defeat the JLA.

Hal is also smart. I would list some examples, but I'm too lazy.

DigiMark007
It seems to me like a well-written Magneto or Gravitron could give Hal a decent fight. Maybe not win, but come close. Together (also with EM control), Hyperstorm seems like he'd be too much for any GL, including Hal.

-DM

Wynndar
Hyperstorm's one of the most powerful physical characters in marvel...he's also one of the smartest human beings...certainly on Doom's/Richard's level...He is far more dynamic and powerful than JLA villains like Shaggyman and Deathstroke...if those two can give the JLA trouble then how can one member stand up against one of the most powerful and intelligent human marvel characters.

K3VIL
Originally posted by The Flash
Deathstroke didn't even defeat the best members. He got lucky defeating Flash and Kyle. That's it.

Shaggy Man is like Doomsday. The same thing won't work on it twice so it's believable that it can defeat the JLA.

Hal is also smart. I would list some examples, but I'm too lazy.
Shaggy man is in Superman's league, but he can regenerate from any injury, he hasn't got immunity from an attack he received on a previous occasion.The problem with him is that he's practically immortal, maybe throwing into the sun will kill him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.