mutant all stars v cosmic all stars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hoorayforpeepee
god-cable
current magneto
scarlet witch
jean grey (white crown)

versus

thanos
stranger
galactus
shaper of worlds

GalacticStorm
Thats a gd 1 that is. I'll hav 2 get bk 2ya. I'll see what every1 else says 1st. Im thinkin the cosmics

DarkCrawler
Hahaha, Galactus smokes them all.

colossus17
missmatch......

hoorayforpeepee
i admit, current magneto and god-cable are non factors.

but white crown phoenix and scarlet witch might still be able to take this...i think scarlet witch is more powerful than shaper of worlds, and i think white crown phoenix could take galactus/stranger...

FieryBalrog
cosmics probably win, only jean grey and wanda are gonna do much on the mutants team.

hoorayforpeepee
i hereby change the lineups:

white crown phoenix
scarlet witch
shaman x-man
god cable
current magneto

v

shaper of worlds
silver surfer
thanos
galactus

Beyonder
Surfer > Cable
Thanos > Scarlet Witch and Magneto
Shaper of Wolrds >= Shaman Nate
Galactus vs. Phoenix ?

FieryBalrog
Originally posted by Beyonder
Surfer > Cable
Thanos > Scarlet Witch and Magneto
Shaper of Wolrds >= Shaman Nate
Galactus vs. Phoenix ?

Phoenix has beaten galactus, and although he said he was weak, it was also Rachel Summers as the avatar, not Jean, the White Crown avatar.

black wolverine
cosic wins badly 2 they got thanos and galactus they win easily

Xplosive
Cosmic easily.

markolin
with jean grey as white phoenix of the crown,the x-team wins
in a nanosecond.No,wait a picosecond.When she's white phoenix she exists in a plane of reality above the multiverse and the realm of death.She destroyed a timeline,telekinetically recreated the Universe in her hand and then telekinetically rewound it 150 years in order to create a new future and not an alternate reality.The true form of the Phoenix is beyond time and space.Necrom and the Stranger tried to use the Phoenix in order to collapse the multiverse and emerge as the supreme beings of the new reality,Claremont has said many times that the Phoenix is the first spark that ignited creation and the fire that will one day destroy it,a destruction from which in turn will come a new creation.At the end of the Dark Phoenix Saga the Watcher said that Jean Grey had become part of a force second only to the Creator.
It's laughable to think that Galactus is a match for Jean at White Phoenix level

"Look around yo.Gaze upon this world you sought to save-Dead now.Victim to the titanic forces we unleashed.And I hover near death,my strength depleted-exhausted in our struggle...while you are neither weary nor hungry,because you tap into a source of near limitless potential"
Galactus to Phoenix,Excalibur 61

whirlysplat
Originally posted by markolin
with jean grey as white phoenix of the crown,the x-team wins
in a nanosecond.No,wait a picosecond.When she's white phoenix she exists in a plane of reality above the multiverse and the realm of death.She destroyed a timeline,telekinetically recreated the Universe in her hand and then telekinetically rewound it 150 years in order to create a new future and not an alternate reality.The true form of the Phoenix is beyond time and space.Necrom and the Stranger tried to use the Phoenix in order to collapse the multiverse and emerge as the supreme beings of the new reality,Claremont has said many times that the Phoenix is the first spark that ignited creation and the fire that will one day destroy it,a destruction from which in turn will come a new creation.At the end of the Dark Phoenix Saga the Watcher said that Jean Grey had become part of a force second only to the Creator.
It's laughable to think that Galactus is a match for Jean at White Phoenix level

"Look around yo.Gaze upon this world you sought to save-Dead now.Victim to the titanic forces we unleashed.And I hover near death,my strength depleted-exhausted in our struggle...while you are neither weary nor hungry,because you tap into a source of near limitless potential"
Galactus to Phoenix,Excalibur 61

good post newbie, the force is strong in you big grin keep it up

Superherovandal
young padawan,markolin, I see great potential in thee.

Nataku8188
Phoenix isn't a mutant, she's a cosmic entity. She's on the wrong team.

Superherovandal
but technically she is a cosmic mutant. She is both Phoenix and Jean Grey.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Superherovandal
but technically she is a cosmic mutant. She is both Phoenix and Jean Grey.

No, Technically she's a Cosmic entity using Jean Grey as her host.

GalacticStorm
No thats wrong nataku. Jean isnt possessed by the phoenix. The phoenix is the ultimate expression of jeans psi powers. Its her mutant powers to tap into the force as her ultimate level

Nataku8188
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
No thats wrong nataku. Jean isnt possessed by the phoenix. The phoenix is the ultimate expression of jeans psi powers. Its her mutant powers to tap into the force as her ultimate level

The phoenix existed long before Jean existed, it is a cosmic entity in it's own right.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Nataku8188
The phoenix existed long before Jean existed, it is a cosmic entity in it's own right.

The Phoenix force did, but Jean its it Avatar its her mutant ability that allows her to tap into it. Notice Nataku I respect you enough not to roll eyes in answer any more big grin

Nataku8188
Originally posted by whirlysplat
The Phoenix force did, but Jean its it Avatar its her mutant ability that allows her to tap into it. Notice Nataku I respect you enough not to roll eyes in answer any more big grin

Nonetheless, the Phoenix is still a cosmic entity.

whirlysplat
Nonetheless, the Phoenix is still a cosmic entity.

The force is extradimensional, in the same way Cyclops force blast come from another dimension big grin

GalacticStorm
"Nonetheless, the Phoenix is still a cosmic entity."

At her full potential shes a cosmic entity. In fact shes a mutant who can tap into the power of a cosmic entity so she still qualifies lol

Nataku8188
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
"Nonetheless, the Phoenix is still a cosmic entity."

At her full potential shes a cosmic entity. In fact shes a mutant who can tap into the power of a cosmic entity so she still qualifies lol

That's the phoenix avatar, mein fruend.

kgkg
Originally posted by hoorayforpeepee
god-cable
current magneto
scarlet witch
jean grey (white crown)

versus

thanos
stranger
galactus
shaper of worlds

Thanos >> current magneto , scarlet witch , god-cable , jean grey (white crown)

hoorayforpeepee
what the crap? both scarlet witch and white crown phoenix are well well above thanos. white crown phoenix is the strongest competetor on either team.

and thanos would lose against a combo team of current magneto and god cable.

Nataku8188
what the crap? both scarlet witch and white crown phoenix are well well above thanos. white crown phoenix is the strongest competetor on either team.

Surfer spanked cable. Thanos is FARRRRRR above surfer. You do the math.

kgkg

scarlet witch above thanos?

Thanos has easily pimp slaped

Drax , Chap with power Gem , SS , Thor etc.

hoorayforpeepee
this is current reality warping scarlet witch. not the old "chaos magik" hex-bolts scarlet witch.

kgkg
this is current reality warping scarlet witch. not the old "chaos magik" hex-bolts scarlet witch.
Reality warping you think that will change things?

Nataku8188

I have this feeling of deja-vu...

This is backhand the Elders Thanos.

FieryBalrog

Jean is an Omega mutant. she has the ability to become one with her powers, and her ultimate mutation is the ability to become one with the Phoenix. Its her "telekinetic godhood" according to Beast/Sublime. In fact he tries to use her blood to give himself Phoenix powers.

I suggest you read Phoenix: Endsong wink It says that Phoenix Force and Jean Grey are the same self.

Also in X-men forever, she's told that she can replace the Phoenix force (in fact, she did once, Death tells her). She's also told that she is the person the Abstracts are most afraid of, because she has the ability to become a cosmic entity. Later in New X-men, after the Beast/Sublime incident, she DOES become a cosmic entity, while also being a mutant.

FieryBalrog
oh, and all omegas have the ability to become fundamental forces of the universe, depending on their powers. Phoenix is related to Omega Psis though.

FieryBalrog
i hereby change the lineups:

white crown phoenix
scarlet witch
shaman x-man
god cable
current magneto

v

shaper of worlds
silver surfer
thanos
galactus

current magneto and shaman x-man/god cable still aren't doing much here. no

you should add FR to the team. yes

Nataku8188
Originally posted by FieryBalrog
Jean is an Omega mutant. she has the ability to become one with her powers, and her ultimate mutation is the ability to become one with the Phoenix. Its her "telekinetic godhood" according to Beast/Sublime. In fact he tries to use her blood to give himself Phoenix powers.

I suggest you read Phoenix: Endsong wink It says that Phoenix Force and Jean Grey are the same self.

Also in X-men forever, she's told that she can replace the Phoenix force (in fact, she did once, Death tells her). She's also told that she is the person the Abstracts are most afraid of, because she has the ability to become a cosmic entity. Later in New X-men, after the Beast/Sublime incident, she DOES become a cosmic entity, while also being a mutant.

And dumb shit like that is why I don't read x-men.

K3VIL
The Stranger himself detents a power maybe equal or near that of Galactus, he was one of the beings called from the Living Tribunal into the Council Of War assembled to assault Thanos while he was in possess of the HOTU, and the Stranger was near Galactus and the other uber alles guys, he's the result of the fusion of the population of an entire planet.

Beyonder

Magneto opens up a wormhole and everybody labels him a reality warper as well. Well, so what if she can reality warp. Did she do something impressive?

Thanos would stomp God-like Cable, current Magneto, and current Scarlet Witch. Don't believe me? Well can any of them stand up to an assult of his? Do they even have anything to put him down?

Crimson Phoenix
Magneto opens up a wormhole and everybody labels him a reality warper as well. Well, so what if she can reality warp. Did she do something impressive?

How bout rewriting reality of the whole marvel universe- is that impressive enough?

markolin
No,the origin of the Stranger has been later retconned.He pretended to be the being which was the sum of all the Gigantians because he accidentaly killed him and took his place to make amends.We dont know its true origin.And again,the Stranger may have a power near to Galactus,but the tried to use Jean and the other mutants as a means to become all-powerful.

As for Jean,the point is not that she replaces the Phoenix,but that she becomes one with it.It is also very simple to understand:the Phoenix is the sum and substance of all life.When Jean died and was reborn as Phoenix,her telepathy spiked and she briefly became one with all life.The Phoenix is a primal force of creation.Telekinesis is consciousness extended to matter:when Jean died and was reborn as Phoenix,her consciousness came briefly in touch with all of creation.This was the original idea behind her trasformation.
From that point on,Phoenix can trickle down in our reality through Jean,and Jean can ultimately evolve into Phoenix and trascend this plane of reality.
Ps everyone is entitled to its opinion obviously,but I dont think that an endless iteration of stories in which Thanos stumbles across the new all-powerful item of the month (cosmic cube,infinity gauntlet,heart of the Universe...whats next?) and uses it to conquer the Universe is an example of good writing.Nor I think is a particularly good idea to create an abstract being for nearly every concept you can think of.

Beyonder
Originally posted by Crimson Phoenix
How bout rewriting reality of the whole marvel universe- is that impressive enough?

Issues please. In or out of continuity. Rewrititing? Even Genis needed Entropy to take out Eternity. But Scarlet witch can rewrite the entire Marvel Universe? laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Crimson Phoenix
She does it in the House of M

Beyonder
She does it in the House of M

Does what? The entire universe? Please, what can she do to Thanos? Get stomped? Most likely.

Crimson Phoenix
Does what? The entire universe? Please, what can she do to Thanos? Get stomped? Most likely.

She could do anything to him. She thinks it, it becomes reality.

Beyonder
She could do anything to him. She thinks it, it becomes reality.

So she's an Infinity Gauntlet now? Or a cosmic cube?

And for your information, Adam Warlock and Thanos are outside of Chaos and Order. Lord Chaos and Master Order couldn't view these guys future. Scarlet Witch can do what now?

Crimson Phoenix
well, not an infinity gauntlet, she's not omnipitent. But definately the reality gem.

Beyonder
well, not an infinity gauntlet, she's not omnipitent. But definately the reality gem.

Eternals are resisted to being matter manipulated. Thanos is a mutant Eternal. He's above most Eternals; and Death udgraded Thanos' powers even more. Not sure if she can mess with him.

Also depends on what she does. For instance, she can't rewrite him from ever existing. To do so would go against the events of the Infinity Gauntlet and The End where Thanos was crucial to their occurance. Writing him out of existence would be going againt LT's decree that the Gems not be used in unision. And that decree happened as a result of Thanos finding the IG and doing everything that he did.

Crimson Phoenix
hmm, u got a point there. but she's definately no push over. She could still do alot of stuff to him

FieryBalrog
Originally posted by markolin
No,the origin of the Stranger has been later retconned.He pretended to be the being which was the sum of all the Gigantians because he accidentaly killed him and took his place to make amends.We dont know its true origin.And again,the Stranger may have a power near to Galactus,but the tried to use Jean and the other mutants as a means to become all-powerful.

As for Jean,the point is not that she replaces the Phoenix,but that she becomes one with it.It is also very simple to understand:the Phoenix is the sum and substance of all life.When Jean died and was reborn as Phoenix,her telepathy spiked and she briefly became one with all life.The Phoenix is a primal force of creation.Telekinesis is consciousness extended to matter:when Jean died and was reborn as Phoenix,her consciousness came briefly in touch with all of creation.This was the original idea behind her trasformation.
From that point on,Phoenix can trickle down in our reality through Jean,and Jean can ultimately evolve into Phoenix and trascend this plane of reality.
Ps everyone is entitled to its opinion obviously,but I dont think that an endless iteration of stories in which Thanos stumbles across the new all-powerful item of the month (cosmic cube,infinity gauntlet,heart of the Universe...whats next?) and uses it to conquer the Universe is an example of good writing.Nor I think is a particularly good idea to create an abstract being for nearly every concept you can think of.

thats a good way of putting it. And yea, the all-powerful widget of the month is getting annoying shifty

jffxex1980
Is this a joke? Jean Grey as the white crown phoenix is in a league of her own. She doesn't need SW, Nate, cable, nor Magneto to back her up. She realigns timeslines and holds the freaking universe in her hand on a daily basis. She can very well do it on her own. Those four don't stand a chance. This is a lame battle. How can those four battle the most powerful avatar of the phoenix force?

Maestro
Add Franklin to the X-mutants to give them a chance.

jplatinum
If thanos has IG, he takes them all by himself, then gets bored and kills off his team members too.

jffxex1980
Silly boy, you really don't know what the white phoenix of the crown can do. All that was, is, and will be are created by her. Do you think jean gives a flying rat's ass about the IG? Please.......

Beyonder
Originally posted by jffxex1980
Silly boy, you really don't know what the white phoenix of the crown can do. All that was, is, and will be are created by her. Do you think jean gives a flying rat's ass about the IG? Please.......

G.S. is that you? evil face

jplatinum
Are you a girl?

jffxex1980
G.S. is that you? evil face

LOL. No, Beyonder. I'm not GS. I share the same beliefs as GS when it comes to the PF but I'm less subtle to my explanations though. I don't have time to explain the whole phoenix saga to newbies.

Beyonder
Originally posted by jffxex1980
LOL. No, Beyonder. I'm not GS. I share the same beliefs as GS when it comes to the PF but I'm less subtle to my explanations though. I don't have time to explain the whole phoenix saga to newbies.

Okay. Except that newbie part, if your refering to me.

BobbyD
Tough crowd.

Phoenix_Avatar9
Originally posted by BobbyD
Tough crowd.

haha, lol laughing

Xplosive
Jean Grey (White Crown) alone would be too much.

hoorayforpeepee
what the...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.