Qui-Gon Jinn vs. ANH Obi Wan Kenobi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Mantis
Old people...

Fishy
Qui-Gon Obi hasn't fought anybody in more then 20 years

jedimaster2000
I would have to say Qui-Gon as well, simply because Obi-Wan by ANH was very out of shape.

Darth_Nefarus
"your powers are weak, old man"

Qui-Gonn was in much better physical condition, and he would take out his apprentice

Darth_Janus
Funny how Qui Gon was sixty and looked forty, and Obi wan was around sixty and looked eighty.

Fishy
The Dark Side clouds much... Even Qui's age

jackstain
Qui Gon isnt that old, come on guys.

lol, he wuld win.

Darth_Janus
I dunno. Ben was a formidable Form III master and a veteran of many wars. While Alec Guinness did not seem to be the most agile and dextrous of Jedi on screen, that does not take away from the fact that Obi-Wan was an amazingly strong and wise Jedi and the Force can overcome even physical aging.

Darth_Glentract
I think that Obi-wan would win because he may not be as fast and stuff but I have always been a storng supporter that people get stronger in the force with age and that Obi-wans strikes look like powerful blows while I hate that in the new series that they look like they are just tapping their blades toghether. Kindove like when Anakin(ROTS) fights Dooku in episode three Dooku is having trouble keeping the physical strenght to block Anakins blows.

Also more support of Obi-wan.

"I see you becoming a much greater Jedi than I" Qui-gon to Obi-wan.

I think that Obi-wan has gained more power per hit and lost a lot of speed, but is still able to block fast hits because of his form three style.

Fishy
Obi was great and he has seen a lot of combat in his time, but you are comparing a retired marine here who has done nothing for 20 years but sitting at home watching TV to somebody who trained right up to the moment of his dead.

Obi may be very powerful yes, but he needs to get back into the game... and when Qui would suddenly show up at his door step Obi would be in a lot of trouble

Bobafett34
obi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.