Hal Jordan runs the gauntlet!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Here we go, let's see how far Hal can get. This is Hal from Rebirth. After each match, Hal's ring and body gets healed and charged back to 100 percent. Telepathic assaults on Hal's brain is banned! It's one of the most cheesiest ways to win a debate. Telekinesis on the other hand is all right.

Ok.

Shaman X-man
God Like Cable
Sinestro(From Rebirth)
Genis Vell
Silver Surfer
Morg with the waters of life
Thanos
Odin
Tyrant(current)
Dormammu in his realm(crazy bastard held his own against Eternity, then he got his a$$ kicked)
Eternity
Spectre(full potential/Presence commands Spectre to kick Hal's a$$)

Can Hal make it to Spectre?

Debate.

Superherovandal
no

DarkCrawler
I think Thanos stops him.

Sentry
Originally posted by Superherovandal
no

What does that mean? Are you saying he can't get past any of them?

FieryBalrog
why are telepathic assaults banned? plenty of chars have resistance, including Hal... confused

Sentry
Shaman and Cable could mind rape him

The Flash
No they can't. Hal resisted Hector Hammond. Hector Hammond controlled nearly all of earth's heroes.

GalacticStorm
Hal will get to SS then LOSE!!

Superherovandal
no

that means no he cannot reach Spectre.

GalacticStorm
"No they can't. Hal resisted Hector Hammond. Hector Hammond controlled nearly all of earth's heroes."

All of earths heroes is not all of earths people. That doesnt sound that impressive to me. Shaman Nate and Cable could both do the same thing. So he doesnt sound on a higher level to them. Who is to say they couldnt

Sentry
that means no he cannot reach Spectre.

In your opinion, how far would he get?

The Flash
WTF? If someone can control nearly all of earth's heroes, why would he want to control the weak humans?

FieryBalrog
Originally posted by The Flash
WTF? If someone can control nearly all of earth's heroes, why would he want to control the weak humans?

hey! sad

The Flash
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Hal will get to SS then LOSE!! Read the whole Hal Jordan vs Silver Surfer thread and get back to me on that.

The Flash
Originally posted by FieryBalrog
hey! sad You're not part of the weak ones, babe. smokin'

FieryBalrog
You're not part of the weak ones, babe. smokin' pirate arrrrrrrr

The Flash
Originally posted by FieryBalrog
pirate arrrrrrrr >_>

I take that comment back. evil face

GalacticStorm
Dont need to im well aware of the ins and out s of that thread SS would win. Hals home lucky run ends there at Silver Surfers feet

FieryBalrog
>_>

I take that comment back. evil face

sorry, i can't allow that.

pirate

The Flash
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Dont need to im well aware of the ins and out s of that thread SS would win. Hals home lucky run ends there at Silver Surfers feet Looks like you don't know squat about Hal Jordan.

eleveninches
Originally posted by Sentry
Shaman and Cable could mind rape him

no

Read 'Willworld' and you'll see that even if hal totally lost his mind and all connection to reality, he'd still do the right thing and be able to defeat his enemies.

Magee
Hal barely makes it past SS but either gets stoped by Morg or Thanos. He might get lucky with Morg but he's not getting past Thanos.

FieryBalrog
Looks like you don't know squat about Hal Jordan.

I could do more squats than Hal Jordan

eleveninches
Shaman X-man
God Like Cable
Sinestro(From Rebirth)
Genis Vell
Silver Surfer
Thanos
Odin
Tyrant
Dormammu in his realm
Eternity
Spectre

------------------------------------

If hal went mad again and was really determined to go all out, then he could get to at least eternity.

But as GL, he'd (realistically) probably get to at least Odin, if not further.

But Personally, being a HalJor fanboy, I say he could go all the way.

Go HAL!!!

Sentry
IF... He gets past Surfer, which would be by luck, Morg with waters of life could stop him imo. If hell freezes over, and he gets past Morg, Thanos will stop him.

JWangSDC
I hope you mean that if the writer is the biggest Hal fanboy in the universe he could write a story where it is ALMOST believable that hal makes his way to Eternity. If you're talking about power...Hal isn't even as powerful as sinestro...6/10 times he should be losing to sinestro.

I think it's a wash from sinestro to Silver surfer...and I could be swayed into believing hal makes it to THanos. But there is absolutely no way in hell that hall gets past thanos. No way.

Originally posted by eleveninches
Shaman X-man
God Like Cable
Sinestro(From Rebirth)
Genis Vell
Silver Surfer
Thanos
Odin
Tyrant
Dormammu in his realm
Eternity
Spectre

------------------------------------

If hal went mad again and was really determined to go all out, then he could get to at least eternity.

But as GL, he'd (realistically) probably get to at least Odin, if not further.

But Personally, being a HalJor fanboy, I say he could go all the way.

Go HAL!!!

The Flash
IF... He gets past Surfer, which would be by luck, Morg with waters of life could stop him imo. If hell freezes over, and he gets past Morg, Thanos will stop him. Read the Hal vs Surfer thread and prove to me why Hal would only defeat Surfer by luck.

Originally posted by JWangSDC
I hope you mean that if the writer is the biggest Hal fanboy in the universe he could write a story where it is ALMOST believable that hal makes his way to Eternity. If you're talking about power...Hal isn't even as powerful as sinestro...6/10 times he should be losing to sinestro.

I think it's a wash from sinestro to Silver surfer...and I could be swayed into believing hal makes it to THanos. But there is absolutely no way in hell that hall gets past thanos. No way. Hal and Sinestro had fought each other when Sinestro got a Power Ring back. Hal had defeated the most powerful members of the Corps. already and has more than one ring. What does he do? He takes off all the rings except one and even kills Sinestro. Sinestro is not more powerful than Hal.

Sentry
Up ^

kgkg
his run stops at Genis Vell.

Genis Vell will take care of him

Sentry
Originally posted by kgkg
his run stops at Genis Vell.

Genis Vell will take care of him

Ohhhh yeah. Forgot I put him there. Genis stops him.

JWangSDC
Hal always admits that sinestro is more powerful. He did it again recently in Rebirth...But yea, Hal always defeats sinestro. I'm not arguing over that...It's a skill kind of thing. If you're gonna start saying hal runs the power comparison gauntlet and he's more powerful than thanos... then you really need a reality check. Sure it could be made believable that he beats silver surfer....

And sure it could be made believable that he beats morg...but he ain't beating thanos. No way...no how. Powerlevel wise, even in the SS vs hal thread I have yet to see concrete proof that hal is more powerful than surfer.

Read the Hal vs Surfer thread and prove to me why Hal would only defeat Surfer by luck.

Hal and Sinestro had fought each other when Sinestro got a Power Ring back. Hal had defeated the most powerful members of the Corps. already and has more than one ring. What does he do? He takes off all the rings except one and even kills Sinestro. Sinestro is not more powerful than Hal.

JWangSDC
being 100% realistic... if people were betting money on this gauntlet, I'd have to say that people who bet on hal would get paid if he made it past genis veil, and people who bet money against hal would be paid if sinestro defeats hal or earlier. Do you understand what that means?

It means that in terms of power rating and overall success rate....hal should be put slightly above Sinestro. THe expected outcome of any of the later fights is that Hal gets his ass handed to him.

Scoobless
i'm going to be unpopular and say Nate Gray may be more of a challange than you're giving him credit for.... although i haven't read rebirth yet

Sentry
Rebirth is pretty good. Just waiting for 6 to come out.

kgkg
yo Sentry did you read the Kepper comic

or did you just heard about it?

Scoobless

me too..... i have the first 5 but want to read them all at once

geek

Sentry
Originally posted by kgkg
yo Sentry did you read the Kepper comic

or did you just heard about it?

I read it. Guardians Of The Galaxy 24 and 25.

kgkg
I read it. Guardians Of The Galaxy 24 and 25.
ok i did also

it was good smile the watcher was ill . F@Ck uatu

Sentry
Adam or Aaron or something. Yep he was.

Maestro
Shaman nate, just before he died, was apparently on par with a skyfather. So i don't see hal getting passed him.

Jason8200
Ok well SS and Hal would be a good fight but you have to remember SS was paired up against a very inexperienced and never trained Kyle Rayner right before the Amalgam series. Everyone was supposedly matched up based on power. Hal is the most powerful GL ever. He has done things with a power ring that no other GL has ever been able to do.

The GL ring would protect him from getting mind raped or whatever you all call it by all of the telepaths. I think he would make it to Tyrant or Odin and then he would lose.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.