Speed Demon vs Spawn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quick Freeze
Speed Demon = Flash (Barry) + Ghost Rider

who wins?

hoorayforpeepee
spawn

Scoobless
Speed Demon is only capable of a couple of hundred mph.... does not = Barry-Flash

Scoobless
oh.... do you mean the amalgam guy?... not the Spider-Man villain

Quick Freeze
the amalgam of ghost rider and barry

BENITO
SPAWN come one he can turn into light DAMMIT!!!!

Quick Freeze
NOT the unlimited power spawn

dawsey28
I'd say Speeddemon.

has Spawn ever fought anyone with Superspeed? I'd say superspeed alone is enough to defeat Spawn. Add Ghostrider powers and you have a winner and it's not Spawn.

Scoobless
Ghostrider could probably take spawn himself

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Scoobless
Ghostrider could probably take spawn himself

I hate Todd Mcfarlane because of him Miracleman is not in print and we never got the Silver age completed. he stopped imo the best comic series of all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad I agreee with you as usual scoobs big grin

BENITO
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
NOT the unlimited power spawn
SPAWN's power is to manipulate necto-plasm

Quick Freeze
so you think spawn wins?

BENITO
yes

Quick Freeze
you think one thing
and other people in this thread think another
yet
there's no debating!!!
why?

long pig
unless its spider-man, hulk, wolverine,superman or thanos, no body really cares.

Quick Freeze
i see. . .

grey fox
hmm it is my personal belif that speedemon is actually barry+ghostrider+etrigan(although not a lot only certain aspects of etrigans character) = speed demon

BENITO
SPAWN RULES I CARE BUT NOBODIES DEBATING BACK HMMMM.....

Scoobless
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
you think one thing
and other people in this thread think another
yet
there's no debating!!!
why?

because they are magical/mystical type characters...... they can be really annoying and boring as no one quite knows what their limits are

BENITO
Originally posted by Scoobless
because they are magical/mystical type characters...... they can be really annoying and boring as no one quite knows what their limits are
true

dawsey28
Originally posted by grey fox
hmm it is my personal belif that speedemon is actually barry+ghostrider+etrigan(although not a lot only certain aspects of etrigans character) = speed demon

I think you are correct. I always wondered why they put 3 together instead of two in some of the almagams.

And that gives him an extra notch so I guess he still wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.