plz help with these movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

angel28
These are really vague descriptions so any help would be much appreciated.
1. This is just a scene that i remember i think it's from "Psycho 2" blood has been wiped up in a bathroom with a towel or something and flushed down the toilet, then a bit later lots of blood comes floading out of the toilet.
2. This second film could be from the late 70s or early 80s. Some astronauts up in space and they or maybe its just one bloke outside of the spaceship doing something and he gets to close to the sun and something happens to him. Anyway he gets back to earth and he can run really fast and other stuff and his eyes change colour when these things happen to him.
I know this is not much to go on but these are the only things i remember, so thanks for having a look and trying to help if you can.

angel28
come on guys, i felt sure some one would have got it by now

Morning_Glory
confused

JohnnyBloom
Lost on me I'm afraid, .. normally I'm good at this stuff!

gngsteph017
did u find out what the name of the movies were yet?,,of not i think that the second one was the astronauts wife

angel28
I did find out, the first one was "Psycho 2 and the second was "Northstar" But thank's for having a look

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.