What's your best prank ever pulled?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morbid4Daniel
I want to know your best prank ever pulled! stick out tongue Explain plz.

§P0oONY
swiching the mouses on computers in my ICT class...

so the person thinks there mouse is broken..... yes, i have a boring life

Morbid4Daniel
Ah. I've actually never heard of that one before. People steal the mouse balls in our school computer labs. LAME! lol. I put ketsup packets under toilet seats in the girls bathrooms...I tape things to people's backs..etc.

GuitarBunny
i spilt a few small roaches into a cup of yogurt and disguised them as little fruits...gave to my neighbor

Morbid4Daniel
LMAO. That is a good one. Omg I can only imagine. *Shudder*

§P0oONY
BEST PRANK EVER!!!

Film a toilet after it has been flushed (tank filling up)

when you have lots of people around and one person goes to the toilet, get everyone around the TV and put the tape on so it will show the toilet's tank refilling with water, the person then thinks that everyone has just seen them go to the toilet and they get very embarrassed

Morbid4Daniel
lmao!
Speaking of toilets, cling wrap over a toilet bowl gets em every time mwhahahahah

GuitarBunny
so...cruel
i like it

Morbid4Daniel
*evil grin*

GuitarBunny
twisted1

Morbid4Daniel
stick out tongue

GuitarBunny
big grin

Alpha Centauri
Replacing my friend's cologne with stinkbomb liquid.

-AC

Tptmanno1
hahha
Oh I have the best Idea for a prank, but I'm saving it for senior prank...

See we have Standardized testing, and on those testing days, Seniors don't have to go to the first half of the day, well when I'm a senior, I go during the moring and let the air outta the Drivers Side tires of all the Juniors and Sophmors who drive to school. Be funny when everyone comes out and has to call AAA or switch out the tires or something...

GuitarBunny
lmfao

Wendigo
I'm 20 but I used 2 be the PRANK KING Teachers-hashcookies
teachers car-tires slashed full on mate

LordKerrigor
i got one im saving for senior year what you do is take 3 ducks smuggle them in and put them in different parts of the school with signs around their necks that say "#1, #2, #4"

Mandos
Making my friend a wasabe sandwich and the guy took a bite out of it.
SO FUNNYYYYYYY!

TheAnimal
putting cockroaches in my friends taco i remember hearing the big crunch.

when i was younger i put some snakes in my brother's bed cause he hates snakes.

ladygrim
blocked of a main road to the town with traffic cones but the prank backfired when the first car to come down the road happen to be a police car .....

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Replacing my friend's cologne with stinkbomb liquid.

-AC

Mwahaha I would've walked 10 feet away from him. lol. People set stink bombs off in our school, AT LEAST once every other week. One time it was 2 in 2 days. I thought I was going to die of the stench

Discos
only ever pulled one pathetic prank in my life.

bought an explosive lighter and put it on a teachers desk (a psycho teacher) and he busted us.

Discos - pathetic!

Alpha Centauri
Or....locating every fire alarm in the school and setting them all off at the same time.

Was quite hilarious in hindsight.

-AC

Kosta
A few weeks back some friends and I went to a camping site, one of my friends went to take a shower in the public bathrooms for the campsite, we used a screw driver to open the door while he was showering, 3 of us burst in and took all his clothes (we eft him a towel, we're not that cruel), he had to walk all the way back through the campsite to where we were, in fron of like a 100 people. He laughed his a$$ off, so it was a good joke for both parties involved. big grin

Morbid4Daniel
Ppl have set off the fire alarms but they take it VERY seriously. They bring the firefighters and cops out and they dust every fire alarm down for finger prints.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Morbid4Daniel
Ppl have set off the fire alarms but they take it VERY seriously. They bring the firefighters and cops out and they dust every fire alarm down for finger prints.

That's why you roll your hand in the hem of your shirt, then you pull the alarm. stick out tongue

Morbid4Daniel
Yeah. I wouldnt be stupid enough NOT to do that or to just pull it without some kind of protection over my hand, obviously they were considering they got caught laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.