The POS you drive

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WickedTexasMomA
The worst car you have ever owned?

Whats the car you're driving as of now?

Whats the car you would give anything for?

Worst car of mine a 73 pinto wagon my mom bought me when I turned 16.

Driving a 93 3000gt for now,got it for mothers day yesterday.

A 69 dodge charger with the paint job of the General Lee .

Ken Kenobi
Worst car: 1987 Dodge Aries.

Driving: 1987 Dodge Aries (it's got a tire going flat and runs like shit) & 1995 Chevy Beretta

Want: 2005 Mazda RX 8

cindy8219
My Worst Car: like a ragedy 1988 BMW
I'm Driving a 1996 Ford Thunderbird
I want a Lamborghini Diablo. Will I ever afford one?? probably not. sad I can only wish.

GuitarBunny
worst car: old beat up white car (don't know it's name)

Car now: Mercury Primian (or something like that)

Car want: Black Lambergehni

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by cindy8219
My Worst Car: like a ragedy 1988 BMW
I'm Driving a 1996 Ford Thunderbird
I want a Lamborghini Diablo. Will I ever afford one?? probably not. sad I can only wish.

same here
i'd kill to get a Lamborghini

cindy8219
me too. I was telling my brother that for my b-day to rent me that car. I just want to drive one so bad.

WickedTexasMomA
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Worst car: 1987 Dodge Aries.

Driving: 1987 Dodge Aries (it's got a tire going flat and runs like shit) & 1995 Chevy Beretta

Want: 2005 Mazda RX 8 RX8 are great little cars and fairly cheap,under 30G's...well worth it.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by WickedTexasMomA
RX8 are great little cars and fairly cheap,under 30G's...well worth it.

Yeah I know! I personally don't want a real expensive car, even if I were rich. I like the look of this car. Not to mention the rotor engine. V8 6 Speed manual transmission. Very stylish and powerful. droolio

Jedi_KnightAlly
Worst car i've ever owned : Rover 100 Ascot

Driving just now : Rover 100 ascot (first car lol, piece of crap but i love it really lol)

Want : Aston Martin Vanquish Or BMW 5 series

WickedTexasMomA
Yeah I know! I personally don't want a real expensive car, even if I were rich. I like the look of this car. Not to mention the rotor engine. V8 6 Speed manual transmission. Very stylish and powerful. droolio Me and my husband are thinking about buying one, its a sexy blue..MMmMMmm.Not sure on the gas milage but it can't be any worse then the Gt.

Tptmanno1
91 Toyota Camry, for POS and driving..

I want a mustang

sal9000
Originally posted by WickedTexasMomA
The worst car you have ever owned?

Whats the car you're driving as of now?

Whats the car you would give anything for?

it was a Renault 5 ... right after I got my licence ... not too bad, but always broken ... sad

the car of my boyfriend (when ever he lets me) - a 5er BMW

Lamborghini Countach LP 400 S ...... I'd have sex with someone to own such a car... !!! embarrasment

Jedi_KnightAlly
I've got a video of a countach somewhere, a very sexy car, apparently its one of those cars that looks so beautiful but handles like crap, thats only what a guy on top gear said tho.

sal9000
Originally posted by Jedi_KnightAlly
I've got a video of a countach somewhere, a very sexy car, apparently its one of those cars that looks so beautiful but handles like crap, thats only what a guy on top gear said tho.

I never drove in one but the looks is just : RRRRRRRRR

http://members.liwest.at/gerys/lamborghini_pics/Bilder/countach_jpg.jpg the new model

http://www.arcadiadreams.com/images/ad_automobili/Lamborghini_Countach_MP01.jpg ... lol ...

Jedi_KnightAlly
I'd love to drive a 5 series... are they everythin i think it might be???

Demarthl
dont drive

dont drive

H2

sal9000
Originally posted by Jedi_KnightAlly
I'd love to drive a 5 series... are they everythin i think it might be???

It is a very beautiful car ... my bf is very anxious about it ... specially when I drive embarrasment

we still drive the 'older' one ... (in black though)
http://dimg.163.com/auto/2004/gallery/BMW/5er/015.jpg

but the new model also looks quite cool ... I like the shape of the lights
http://www.huthmann-tuning.de/kfzumbau/albums/album49/aaa.jpg

Jedi_KnightAlly
lol, i was anxious when my gf drove my wee rover 100, and its a piece of crap lol. (i slag it off, but its a crackin wee car, except from the water leaks lol). Still first thing i do when i get out of uni is buy a 5 series lol.

Ken Kenobi
To those who don't know...

This is the type of car I want. droolio

Jedi_KnightAlly
What i like about the Rx 8 is no pillers between doors lol, i think thats quite class.

Ken Kenobi
And plus the rear doors are only half the size and they open suicidally (backwards). It's a small car, but it is still a 4 door.

WickedTexasMomA
To those who don't know...

This is the type of car I want. droolio RX8

Jedi_KnightAlly
My folks have an MG TF i dunno if u have them outside the uk, but i think its quite smart.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.