what story should Dan The MAn write?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jackstain
im a good writer myself, and nefarus is making it addicting......so im takin open suggestions on what i should write.

jedimaster2000
Here are my two suggestions:

1. Count Dooku vs. Mace Windu

2. ROTS Anakin vs. Yoda

jackstain
keep postin dudes!

Darth_Janus
Ventress versus TPM Obi Wan.

Kit Fisto versus Maul

Darth_Glentract
i think that Joruus C'baoth(clone) vs. Palpatine(as an old guy) would be cool because they would both be using force lighting and stuff.

Also Exar Kun vs. Ulic Qel-Droma

Darth Mantis
I say NJO Luke vs. ROTS Yoda

Darth_Janus
Revan versus the Exile, though I don't know if Jack has the expertise in the video games.

Darth_Nefarus
Count Dooku vs. Mace Windu has been done FYI,
not just because I like plugging my work, but it would be lame if he wrote something better than me lol

Seriously though, don't outclass me!

jackstain
lol, i wouldnt do that to ya Nefarus!

though, maybe i culd -rubs hands together and laughs like an idiot-

ha ha ha ha haaaaaa! Happy Dance

lol

jedimaster2000
oh, Dooku vs. Mace has been done? my bad.

Fine, Maul vs. Mace, how bout that?

jackstain
nah, because im sick of maul losing.

so i could write one where he beats mace...which more than likely wouldnt happen....or write sumthing else. lol.

jedimaster2000
it's a pity Maul never reached his full potential, otherwise he would really whip ass.

jackstain
indEEd my friend.

jedimaster2000
Try Maul vs. Grievous, Maul has a chance since Grievous has no force powers.

jackstain
i like this.....^^^

i wont write today, but its reserved for me!

Darth_Nefarus
Agreed, you can have Maul vs. Grievous.
btw there's a thread about Mace vs. Dooku, and search around and you'll see that they did fight, and Mace was about to win, but Dooku got saved by Sidious.

and if we're calling dibs, Janus and I are collaborating on Mace vs. Revan, so we want dibs there.

and personally, I want dibs on NJO Luke vs. ROTS Anakin

jackstain
have at it boyos

Darth_Nefarus
Watch the clone cartoons again before you do Maul vs. Grievous is all I ask. I have the absolute faith in your Maul knowledge big grin

jackstain
yes yes yes, i shall

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.