Yoda & Dooku v.s. ROTS OBi Wan & Anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jackstain
meh?

jedimaster2000
Well, Yoda can probably take down ROTS Anakin because of his hot-headedness and Dooku can probably take down Obi-Wan. So I would have to say Yoda and the Count take it but it would be an extremely close fight tho

Darth_Glentract
Definately Yoda and Dooku. Dooku would be able to beat Obi-wan, or atlest hold him off till Yoda could help, and Yoda would slaughter Obi-wan, for reasons such as Yoda in ep3 tells Obi-wan he will never be powerful enough to defeat Palpatine, but Yoda was winning in the fight for some time. To me the Yoda vs. Palpatine fight looks better than Obi-wan vs. Anakin).

Darth Mantis
Count Yoda takes this one... I crack myself up...

Gen. Grevious
Yoda alone could cream them both.

Darth_Glentract
lmao. thats a good one general.

Darth_Nefarus
Anakin would waste Dooku then help Obi-Wan waste Yoda, over.

Gen. Grevious
What he would easy cream them.

jackstain
grievous...ur a barrell of laughs..theres no way yoda could take the two of them. just like dooku wuld lose to ROTJ luke and TPM obi right? lol....

i think.....
Anakin kills Dooku, and obi wan fends off yoda long enough for them both to double team him. but then again, yoda and dooku were master and apprentice, so it could go the other way.

Naga Sadow
i dont think anakin and obi have a chance against dooku and yoda.
i mean dooku easily owned them both in AotC alone. add the most powerfull jedi of that time and u get a slaugher.

Yoda could own anakin(for those who worship the prophecy:he can hold him off)

and dooku can defeat obi-wan. then both of them can kill anakin.
althou i do believe anakin would die first.

jackstain
yea but i said ROTS ani and obi.

Naga Sadow
so...

the fact remains that dooku owned them both be4, and they couldnt improve so much, that they could kill dooku alone

jackstain
so....

in ROTS Anakin gives dookie the ol' chop off both ur hands and then use ur own lightsaber plus mine to cut off ur head, trick.

with somewhat ease.

and we know obi wan kaninja(<ha ha!) has the whip as$ factor, cuz he spanks anakin....the very man who owns dooku.

so i can see them winning, but not at all easily.

Naga Sadow
hmmm, some good points, but still, to defeat dooku and yoda is a really hard task for them.

jackstain
ya.

Fishy
Yoda and Dooku... I don't have any real good reason for it. The teams are both strong they are both skilled but i'm still going with Yoda and Dooku

Darth_Glentract
In ep3, when Dooku fights Obi-wan and Anakin, Obi-wan takes a hit for Anakin and gets removed from the fight. Therefor Dooku is better that either Obi-wan or Anakin individually and Yoda is better than Dooku. Dooku would kill Anakin. Yoda would kill Obi-wan.

Otaku_Sith
Well i think that there isn't much difference between Dooku,Obi and Anakin.But i'l think that Yoda is the break.
Yoda always own's.

Darth_Nefarus
You can't say Dooku is better than Anakin individually, since Anakin kills his ass.
Obi-Wan would be able to fight off Yoda long enough to get assistance from Anakin, who would then put an end to Yoda's wisdom

Naga Sadow
hmmm, how about this? Dooku kills Obi, then they both kill anakin.

Darth_Nefarus
That could work. But Anakin wouldn't allow Obi-Wan to die, and that's why I think he'd go crazy and waste those fools.

Gen. Grevious
ani+obi=dead!

Kun-ni Habeo
ani obi all the way

mike_kenobi
first of all i think the yoda thing would be a huge factor but in ROTS anakin kills dooku and obi-wan beats anakin, i think thats would easy be the end of dooku. so it would be yoda vs anakin and obi-wan, it would be close but i would have to go with Anakin and Obi-Wan

Darth_Glentract
it took Obi-wan and Anakin to beat Dooku.

Darth_Nefarus
No it didn't, Obi-Wan got force tossed to the side, and Anakin beat him alone.
Besides, Obi-Wan and Anakin have the edge in experience, they have been fighting together for many many battles

Gen. Grevious
Yes but Dokku was originally trained by Yoda and Anakin only beats Dokku by taking his lightsaber,then he is about to take him away when Palpatine says kill him,and he does so...Dokku is unarmed,this clearly shows Yoda and Dooku would win.

Darth_Nefarus
lol, Anakin only beats Dooku by taking his lightsaber?! Yeah, after he chops his hands off because he outclasses him!

Anakin had him defeated, and chose to kill him, that in no way shows that Yoda and Dooku would win.

Vanquish
I think the movie will make clear that Anakin actually beats Dooku by himself, so we have to assume that Anakin would again beat Dooku. I also think it is quite clear that Yoda would beat Obi wan. If anyone disputes that, they need there head examined. Lastly, I think they are all powerful enough that none of them could beat any other two by themselves.

So, the real question is, who beats who first so they can double team. Does Yoda beat Obi fast enough to help Dooku beat Anakin? Does Anakin beat Dooku quick enough to give obi a hand vs Yoda?

I personally think that Yoda would quite handily beat Obi wan, and the Anakin Dooku fight would last a while before Anakin took the edge.

Therefore, Yoda kills obi and then helps Dooku beat Anakin. Yoda and Dooku Win smile

Darth_Nefarus
Obi-Wan is argueably better than Yoda with a lightsaber by ROTS. I only argue he might be because of his victories over Grievous and Anakin. Yes, he beats Grievous with a blaster, but he still kept up with the guy, and he defeats Anakin, whose incredible powers are superior to Yoda's. So it is possible Obi-Wan could beat Yoda. He likely wouldn't, but I'm just saying I think he could.

I think Obi-Wan and Anakin get the W, they know how to fight together better than Dooku/Yoda as I previously mentioned.

JKBart
Originally posted by Darth_Nefarus
Obi-Wan is argueably better than Yoda with a lightsaber by ROTS. I only argue he might be because of his victories over Grievous and Anakin. Yes, he beats Grievous with a blaster, but he still kept up with the guy, and he defeats Anakin, whose incredible powers are superior to Yoda's. So it is possible Obi-Wan could beat Yoda. He likely wouldn't, but I'm just saying I think he could.

I think Obi-Wan and Anakin get the W, they know how to fight together better than Dooku/Yoda as I previously mentioned.

i hope you realized your sins and an heroed by now?

srsly

the worst thing i ever saw

might an hero as well ngl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.