Good idea or bad?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShotgunWes
Lucas has confirmed that the live action SW show set to debut in 2006 will be set in between episodes 3 and 4. Do you think this was a good idea? I personally think it is a horrible idea because it doesn't leave much room to grow. Star Wars is about jedi, but all the jedi will be dead in between these shows. Also they will have to juggle with the continuity of the movies. What are your views on the subject?

Jedi_KnightAlly
Hmm, i'm not sure, i'll watch it, if its on in the uk, but i'm kinda wary over it, i just hope they don't stuff it up.

Morning_Glory
i hate TV shows ,,, seriously dreadful

love your sig btw ^

Darth_Glentract
Seems good to me. The more Star Wars the better.

Morning_Glory
seriously confused

Jedi_KnightAlly
If u want i cld post it for u to d/l?

intel17
Well im not sure, but if its on the UK then i will Wach it. I just hope they dont stuff it up smile

Bardock42
Hmm actually I like the idea a lot....don't forget there will still be some Jedi out there between this episodes...it will be very interesting.....personally that is my favorite time anyway such great comics as Boba Fett: Enemy of the Empire and the Fight between Vader and An'ya Kuro took playce during that time.....It is up there at least with times like Clone Wars and Bane Wars (Jedi vs. Sith)

((The_Anomaly))
so long as there are not any main characters in it other then vader, unless the movie actors can play them...

Otaku_Sith
The idea sucks.I hate blasters and with that,probably none of the movie actors would sign for a weakass show.

Vanquish
Ya definitely the coolest part of the movies is all the Jedi / Sith saber fighting, or at least force powers. With so few jedi's left, and of course only 2 sith, the show will be kind of boring I think.

maifoshis
i think it would be a wicked idea look how good smallville is with the superman story. it would be good to see all the things that the empire got up to in th 20 year gap

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.