Silver Surfer vs Cyborg Supes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Avalonofthewind
Silver Surfer (You all know his powers)

VS.

Cyborg Supes

Cyborg Supes = All of Supermans powers (Slightly toned down)

able to create powerful weapons and shapeshift to anyform,

can control any metallic object and some non-metallic objects (source wall) - able to will his conciousness undetected into inanimate objects and animate them.

kgkg
SS wins

Avalonofthewind
How?

kgkg
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
How?

- More powerful
-SS can go beyond light speed.
-Cosmic blast that can level planets
- Light speed reaction
- Durability (he took hits from all the avengers at the same time, without getting hurt)
- can easily survive a Supernova blast
- Can manipulate matter (at a atomic level)
- Can go back in time
etc.

seaapple
Did you just make up cyborg Superman (I don't follow his comics)?

Avalonofthewind
Nah, Cyborg Supes is Hank Henshaw.
KGKG...what will SS do when CS takes over his metallic body?
He easily could...

kgkg
Nah, Cyborg Supes is Hank Henshaw.
KGKG...what will SS do when CS takes over his metallic body?
He easily could...
SS has control over his own Atoms.

And SS is metal where did you get that?

Avalonofthewind
http://www.supermanhomepage.com/images/action-figures/cyborgsuperman-figure.jpg

http://members.aol.com/dessecator/supes100.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/TheTropics/1185/pictures/cyborg2-1.jpg

http://thedoug.superman.ws/Villains/cyborg4.jpg

Avalonofthewind
He's a metallic alloy in every description I've read of him. Not metal.
Cyborg also controls his body in a similar way in addition to his conciousness.
He can take over surfers body, just like he did with the source wall.

kgkg
He's a metallic alloy in every description I've read of him. Not metal.
Cyborg also controls his body in a similar way in addition to his conciousness.
He can take over surfers body, just like he did with the source wall.
SS has power over his own atoms (so if he tries SS can undo it).

And if Cyborg is metallic than SS can turn him into a living Statue.

Avalonofthewind
Surfer is a metallic substance.
Cyborg will take him over and use his body.

kgkg
Surfer is a metallic substance.
Cyborg will take him over and use his body.

what is metal made of ? Atoms and SS has control over that.

Mider
Here we go again with SS being unstoppable oh yeah im so sure He automatically wins against someone who can controll The Source wall NOT Cyborg Superman would probably turn SS into a trash can or something.

Avalonofthewind
You are a SS fan... in all his descriptions...doesnt it say that his body is made of a metallic like substance?

JWangSDC
metallic like substance. Doesnt' mean it's metallic...it means he looks silver...

Mider
SS doesnt have total controll over atoms and not in the level that He could controll The Source Wall geez you guys always start boosting SS powers to total bullshit levels.

kgkg
You are a SS fan... in all his descriptions...doesnt it say that his body is made of a metallic like substance?
Metallic substance.

SS can control his atoms.

That's why when his shield is broken he can re make it.

And no SS is not unbeatable

Make a thread saying SS vs Thanos
SS vs Odin
SS vs Parralax
SS vs King Thor

I would say SS will get murder

juggernaut74
SS is in trouble if he has to fight somebody in Supermans/Gladiators league if he cant drain their energy or create radiation in the case of Glads then Surfer is not almighty like some people think.

I mean if you need a napkin holder turned into gold then he is your man. But that isnt gonna help you win fights.

Mider
SS vs this Cyborg Superman i htink He would lose especially if His powers over controlling objects are so great that He can controll The Source Wall less you all think SS is now more powerful then The Source Wall.

Mider
SS has powers over objects correct but lets face it that doesnt mean He has total controll over them He can turn a bullet into a flower but im not gonna say that He could turn a flower into a monster or that His powers are great enough to affect The Source Wall i think that SS would lose badly in this fight.

illadelph12
Is the Source Wall sentient?

jrodslam
I wouldnt go as far as say Surfer loses badly. Then again, I dont know much about Cyborg Superman.

But its true what you said about Surfers molecule manipulation, Milder.

FieryBalrog
mider, you are the biggest SS hater I've ever seen....

whirlysplat
You know me I think Norrin Radd is annoying. There he is flying round the universe with more power than any slaphead in body paint and underoos has a right to have. He has atoned a million times over for past misdeeds (whilst brain altered) and is still a whiner. I respect his morality though in the same way I respect Supes. Supes though is not a whiner. I think the cyborg would beat him (probably) problem is cyborg is some type of energy being. Darkseid trapped him in his shoulder held mp3 player in hunter/prey.

Surfers powers have never really been defined. He actually did some weirder stuff when earthbound. He gave Quasimodo a body and allowed him to animate it. Then turned him into a clock. Created a variety of weapons. It was about thiss time he battleed Loki who held his own and tricked him into battling Thor. Sorry Marvel fanboys Thor is not Supes. Thor was at this point more than a match for Norrin chrome dome. Since being able to move about space again Norrin has seemed less powerful except in really good writing the best rendition of surfer ever was Peter Davids from the early nineties in the Troyjan war in Hulk.
Now what can Cyborg do well laugh at his cosmic blast in GL/SS, I know its a crossover but the Cyborg is very powerful.
To close to call depends on the writer. Generally I think Hank H would beat Norrin whiner though.

Xplosive
Cyborg Superman wins.

Avalonofthewind
Being "metallic like" is enough for Cyborg control. He controlled the source wall which is difficult and is not even metal.
After Cyborg wins...You'd get a hell of a cool looking hybrid character.

Mider
I dont hate SS i just hate that when they put him up against someone just cause he is SS he just wins i know thats not true but thats how alot of people on this thread think and its bullshit come on people HE CONTROLLED THE SOURCE WALL WTF IS SS GONNA DO TO STOP HIM! CYBORG SUPERMAN WINS and yes He probably would create a pretty cool hybrid character.

Cosmic Cube
Cyborg Superman loses. Surfer will transmute him into a screwdriver.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Cyborg Superman loses. Surfer will transmute him into a screwdriver.

I doubt it roll eyes (sarcastic)

Cosmic Cube
And why?

Avalonofthewind
He'll be too busy doing errands as Cyborgs new body.

whirlysplat
And why?

read the whole thread and see roll eyes (sarcastic)

Cosmic Cube
I haven't read anything that would give Henshaw any sort of advantage.

Surfer's skin is an apparently metallic substance. Though it isn't metal, and I doubt the Cyborg could manipulate it, (since the Cyborb manipulates machinery, not all metal,) that "problem" can be easily remedied. He can shapeshift.

Cyborg Supes loses.

Avalonofthewind
I haven't read anything that would give Henshaw any sort of advantage.

Surfer's skin is an apparently metallic substance. Though it isn't metal, and I doubt the Cyborg could manipulate it, (since the Cyborb manipulates machinery, not all metal,) that "problem" can be easily remedied. He can shapeshift.

Cyborg Supes loses.

And what is he going to shapeshift to that is stronger than his own metallic substance? Anything else and he gets ripped apart/destroyed even easier. How is shapeshifting going to help surfer.

Funny how you assume that SS can drain regular Supes because he drained the Hulk...but figure Cyborg can't take over surfer when he can control any metallic substance and some non metallic substances.

Oh yea...He can shapeshift too.. laughing

Cosmic Cube
Cyborg Superman isn't ripping anything apart. If anything, he'd be atomized in the first nanosecond by a power cosmic blast.

You claim Cyborg Superman can shapeshift. Though I can't imagine how that will help him in this fight, can you provide evidence of this?

Is there any particular reason why you insist on bringing up past arguments whenever you reply to my posts?

juggernaut74
he'd be atomized in the first nanosecond by a power cosmic blast.
There is the "nanosecond" thing again. laughing

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by juggernaut74
There is the "nanosecond" thing again. laughing

Yep. laughing

Avalonofthewind
Becuase you change ur logic totally to suit you.
There was already a cross over when Cyborg supes took a blast from surfer and was not hurt.

Once again. It would be easy for Cyborg to take over surfers body.
Why do you keep ignoring that fact?

juggernaut74
Wasnt Cyborg about laugh at Surfer after the blast before he was attacked from behind?

manjaro
this is a little more difficult than everyone thinks. Cyborg Superman is a being of pure energy and as we all know from physics class energy cannot be destroyed. supes even said so himself. the guy basically-to-somewhat as the same matter transmutation powers as SS(just not quite to the same extent) its not just limited to mettallic substances, he can turn his body into any weapon he can conceive, providing that there is something to absorb, this could even be dirt as far as he's concerned. just picture a mixture of Absorbing Man & Apocalypse. I mean superman sent him into a black hole TWICE and he survived for crying out loud.

and despite what someone posted previously he is not a toned down superman he is actually more powerful, and due to his computer like brain he is exponentially more intelligent. the main problem with him though is his morbid obsession with creating another War World so he ususally spoils his own plans cuz he feels the need to gloat or antagonize superman before he accomplishes it, so if he were to take a complete 180, and just focus on whooping ass, he would most likey beat superman at least 6/10 times.

therefore im going with a tie cuz even though SS could easily absorb all his energy inside himself, the fact still reamins that Henshaw is sentient energy, and going back to the whole energy cannot be destroyed thing what would most likley happen is sooner or later he would either break free, or take over SS mind and body altogether.

Cosmic Cube
Cyborg Superman is a being of pure energy?! Are we even talking about the same guy?

Cosmic Cube
Becuase you change ur logic totally to suit you.
There was already a cross over when Cyborg supes took a blast from surfer and was not hurt.

Once again. It would be easy for Cyborg to take over surfers body.
Why do you keep ignoring that fact?

So do you.

There was another crossover in which Henshaw was transmuted into a brick by the power cosmic.

It would be even easier for the Silver Surfer to turn him into a pile of feces. Why are you ignoring that fact?

Avalonofthewind
Was it the surfers power cosmic?
So tell me again how shapeshifting is going to help surfer?

juggernaut74

There was another crossover in which Henshaw was transmuted into a brick by the power cosmic.

Dont compare Galactus to Norrin.

whirlysplat
Cyborg Superman is a being of pure energy?! Are we even talking about the same guy?

Yup he is a being of energy as stated in this thread several times previously roll eyes (sarcastic)

Cosmic Cube
Was it the surfers power cosmic?
So tell me again how shapeshifting is going to help surfer?

Henshaw controls metallic materials. Transform into something that isn't metallic.

Dont compare Galactus to Norrin.

I won't.

juggernaut74

I won't. But you did.

Cosmic Cube
Ok. I'll use Avalonofthewind's logic.

Henshaw is energy. Surfer controls energy. Surfer controls Henshaw.

Cosmic Cube
But you did.

Did I really?

Avalonofthewind
Henshaw controls metallic materials. Transform into something that isn't metallic.

I won't.

Once again, he controls that and more. The Source wall..you know...promethian giants...dc's answer to celestials?
Cyborg controled parts of it.

Surfers body will be taken over.

Once again, what will Surfer transform into that will help him?

juggernaut74
Did I really? Come on now you know you did.

You said he was turned into a brick by the power cosmic and you know this thread is about Surfer and not the big G.

Cosmic Cube
Once again, he controls that and more. The Source wall..you know...promethian giants...dc's answer to celestials?
Cyborg controled parts of it.

Surfers body will be taken over.

Once again, what will Surfer transform into that will help him? Scroll up.

Cosmic Cube
Come on now you know you did.

You said he was turned into a brick by the power cosmic and you know this thread is about Surfer and not the big G.

I said Henshaw was transmuted into a brick by the power cosmic. I never compared Galactus and Norrin.

Avalonofthewind
Ok. I'll use Avalonofthewind's logic.

Henshaw is energy. Surfer controls energy. Surfer controls Henshaw.

Nice try. Henshaws energy form is basically undetectable. GL or Darkseid could not detect it.

Its a type of psychic energy.

juggernaut74
I said Henshaw was transmuted into a brick by the power cosmic. I never compared Galactus and Norrin. Well who turned Cyborg into a brick?

Who is this thread about?

Do the math.

Cosmic Cube
Nice try. Henshaws energy form is basically undetectable. GL or Darkseid could not detect it.

Its a type of psychic energy.

Good. Surfer's telepathic.

Green Lantern isn't Surfer.
Darkseid isn't Surfer.

whirlysplat
Scroll up.

and its faeces, I don't know what your spelling, but I know what I'm smelling roll eyes (sarcastic)

Avalonofthewind
I said Henshaw was transmuted into a brick by the power cosmic. I never compared Galactus and Norrin.

So who turned him into a brick? Im sure it wasnt SS. The one who blasted CS with power cosmic and didnt stop him.

manjaro

yes we are. once i get my scanner up and running i'll post the scans where he says so himself

Cosmic Cube
So who turned him into a brick? Im sure it wasnt SS. The one who blasted CS with power cosmic and didnt stop him.

What crossover did Henshaw and Surfer fight in?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by manjaro
yes we are. once i get my scanner up and running i'll post the scans where he says so himself

Understood.

juggernaut74
What crossover did Henshaw and Surfer fight in? Your funny. You should know this.

Avalonofthewind
Good. Surfer's telepathic.

Green Lantern isn't Surfer.
Darkseid isn't Surfer.

OK, what part of "undetectable" energy didnt you get.

GL's ring can detect anything. When Darkseid hits you with the omega beams, he can basically detect you anywhere.

Once again. Surfer will be controlled. His power cosmic will be fairly useless. If he turns into anything else besides his regular self...he will be whooped even worse...

Whats he going to do, turn into wood? laughing

Cosmic Cube
OK, what part of "undetectable" energy didnt you get.

GL's ring can detect anything. When Darkseid hits you with the omega beams, he can basically detect you anywhere.

Once again. Surfer will be controlled. His power cosmic will be fairly useless. If he turns into anything else besides his regular self...he will be whooped even worse...

Whats he going to do, turn into wood? laughing

"Undetectable." Prove this.

Besides, you don't have to be detected to be controlled.

Cosmic Cube
Your funny. You should know this.
Thanks.

I don't. sad Any hints?

juggernaut74
Thanks.

I don't. sad Any hints? Well in the GL/Surfer thread you stated you read the comic in which they fought.

Cosmic Cube
Well in the GL/Surfer thread you stated you read the comic in which they fought.

Oh, it's the same crossover book as the Kryptonian story. Thanks again. wink

juggernaut74
Oh, it's the same crossover book as the Kryptonian story. Thanks again. wink Umm no its the GL/Surfer crossover comic. I am dissappointed.

Cosmic Cube
Umm no its the GL/Surfer crossover comic. I am dissappointed.

I have the book with all of the crossovers in one. "Crossover Classics IV." They fight in the GL/Surfer Story.

whirlysplat
Umm no its the GL/Surfer crossover comic. I am dissappointed.

Yup Jugs with fanboys like CC around this forum is going to hell. They even lie big grin

Cosmic Cube
Avalonofthewind, when did Surfer blast Henshaw with the power cosmic? shifty

Thanks a million juggernaut74.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Yup Jugs with fanboys like CC around this forum is going to hell. They even lie big grin

Superman rules.

I lied about what?

whirlysplat
Avalonofthewind, when did Surfer blast Henshaw with the power cosmic? shifty

Thanks a million juggernaut74.

We told you GL/SS it happened just before the big cross over DC/Marvel/Marvel/DC don't you read comics big grin

Cosmic Cube
We told you GL/SS it happened just before the big cross over DC/Marvel/Marvel/DC don't you read comics big grin

I have the crossover. I'm just trapping another fanboy in a lie. Stand aside. big grin

whirlysplat
I have the crossover. I'm just trapping another fanboy in a lie. Stand aside. big grin

You haven't trapped anyone, Hank laughs off the Cosmic blast, after the surfer rambles on about saving the planet Cyborg has destroyed from the big G. They fight Cyborg blasts him, SS blasts back and Hank laughs it off he is then blindsided by Hal as Para. roll eyes (sarcastic) you really need to learn to debate my 12 year old fanboy friend big grin

juggernaut74
when did Surfer blast Henshaw with the power cosmic? shifty

Read page 10.

Cosmic Cube
Read page 10.

Nowhere does Surfer blast Henshaw on page 10. Henshaw attacks him.

On page 15, Surfer is effortlessly dodging Henshaw's attacks. On page 16, Surfer is restaining Henshaw with the power cosmic. Then Parallax steps in.

juggernaut74
Are you drunk?

whirlysplat
Nowhere does Surfer blast Henshaw on page 10. Henshaw attacks him.

On page 15, Surfer is effortlessly dodging Henshaw's attacks. On page 16, Surfer is restaining Henshaw with the power cosmic. Then Parallax steps in.

lol no, its time to stop feeding the troll big grin

Cosmic Cube
You haven't trapped anyone, Hank laughs off the Cosmic blast, after the surfer rambles on about saving the planet Cyborg has destroyed from the big G. They fight Cyborg blasts him, SS blasts back and Hank laughs it off he is then blindsided by Hal as Para. roll eyes (sarcastic) you really need to learn to debate my 12 year old fanboy friend big grin

Surfer doesn't blast Hank, and he wasn't laughing at anything. Could you tone down the insults a bit?

Cosmic Cube
Are you drunk?

The book is sitting in my lap.

juggernaut74
Then what do you call the yellow energy being released from his hands?

Cosmic Cube
Then what do you call the yellow energy being released from his hands?

What page? Maybe my book has different pagination. Is it the page where Hal steps in?

whirlysplat
Surfer doesn't blast Hank, and he wasn't laughing at anything. Could you tone down the insults a bit?

I believe you called me a fanboy first roll eyes (sarcastic) try and take your own advice big grin

juggernaut74
Yes its the same page where Parallax steps in. Acutally Cyborg is taking a direct hit from both Parallax and Surfer.

whirlysplat
What page? Maybe my book has different pagination. Is it the page where Hal steps in?

lol I suspect your book is very different to ours. It may even be a bit like the Emperors new clothes. roll eyes (sarcastic) big grin

Cosmic Cube
lol I suspect your book is very different to ours. It may even be a bit like the Emperors new clothes. roll eyes (sarcastic) big grin

Any reason why you're personally attacking me whirlysplat?

whirlysplat
Any reason why you're personally attacking me whirlysplat?

Stating facts is not personal, you are looking for reactions from people roll eyes (sarcastic) I am politely repeating myself that Surfer blasts Cyborg and it does nothing. big grin Your feeling my attack is personal is very similair to your SS/GL a figment of your vivid adolescent imagination roll eyes (sarcastic)

Cosmic Cube
Yes its the same page where Parallax steps in. Acutally Cyborg is taking a direct hit from both Parallax and Surfer.

Surfer's hands are extended when he blasts someone. His hands are raised as though he was restraining Henshaw, which he is. Surfer is holding back. He even says that he doesn't want to fight.

I'd still like to know where Henshaw laughs off a power cosmic blast.

Cosmic Cube
Stating facts is not personal, you are looking for reactions from people roll eyes (sarcastic) I am politely repeating myself that Surfer blasts Cyborg and it does nothing. big grin Your feeling my attack is personal is very similair to your SS/GL a figment of your vivid adolescent imagination roll eyes (sarcastic)

Please, continue to insult me without hesitation.

juggernaut74
Please, continue to insult me without hesitation. CC you bring it all on yourself. Your too thick headed.

Cosmic Cube
CC you bring it all on yourself. Your too thick headed.

Thanks, I don't mind it at all.

Can we get back on subject?

whirlysplat
Surfer's hands are extended when he blasts someone. His hands are raised as though he was restraining Henshaw, which he is. Surfer is holding back. He even says that he doesn't want to fight.

I'd still like to know where Henshaw laughs off a power cosmic blast.

Page 10 second panel, it is a 3 panel page.

Surfer says pompously "but I command the power cosmic" top panel yellow blast striking the shield around cyborg, doing nothing

Panel 2 same page 'This is the extent of your...... rggh' cyborg laughs off the shot from surfer the rggh is as parallax blindsides him. Hope this helps CC.

Juggernaut and I are in agreement buy the comic you will see it big grin

Cosmic Cube
"The Cyborg attacked? By another? Who?" - Surfer

You don't know what the Cyborg was attempting to say. He gets cut off. Surfer even says that he doesn't want to fight. He is restraining Henshaw.

whirlysplat
"The Cyborg attacked? By another? Who?" - Surfer

You don't know what the Cyborg was attempting to say. He gets cut off. Surfer even says that he doesn't want to fight. He is restraining Henshaw.

Is this on page 10 like in Juggs and my book or page 15 like in yours roll eyes (sarcastic)

whirlysplat
Please, continue to insult me without hesitation.

I am far to much of a gentleman, and I repeat I have not insulted you anymore than you have me, but thank you for the offer big grin

juggernaut74
I think CC is in denial.

Cosmic Cube
Is this on page 10 like in Juggs and my book or page 15 like in yours roll eyes (sarcastic)

Exactly. I have the book. You have the individual comics.

Don't make excuses.

Mider
Its not that they wish to insult you but you guys keep brining SS powers to levels that are just stupid like Him having abilities to sense energy above even Darkseids next you will be saying even the Presance is below Him in power i told you all the dangers of fanboyism look upon its horror and tremble.

jrodslam
Surfer stated to himself

"I first must devote myself to halting his rampage."

He blasted Cyborg and said "But I command the Power Cosmic"

Cybork took the blast with no problems and then said

"Is this the extent of your.."

I ASSUME we all know that Cyborg was going to finish by saying, "Power"

Cosmic Cube
I think CC is in denial.

Denial of what?

whirlysplat
Exactly. I have the book. You have the individual comics.

Don't make excuses.

No CC I have the book, I think, but may be wrong it only was a book big grin

whirlysplat
Denial of what?

The truth, what would Norrin think of you, tut, tut, tut roll eyes (sarcastic)

juggernaut74
Denial of what? Of Cyborg eating a cosmic blast from Surfer.

Cosmic Cube
"Halting his rampage." Not destroying him. Surfer was restraining Henshaw.

We don't know what Henshaw was saying. We can only assume.

I assume we all know that certainly isn't the extent of the Silver Sufer's power.

Cosmic Cube
No CC I have the book, I think, but may be wrong it only was a book big grin

?

Cosmic Cube
Of Cyborg eating a cosmic blast from Surfer.

If the Cyborg did withstand a cosmic blast from Surfer, what does it prove? Surfer did not intend to destroy him.

juggernaut74
If the Cyborg did withstand a cosmic blast from Surfer, what does it prove? Surfer did not intend to destroy him. It dont prove anything.

I am just trying to prove to you that he withstood a blast from Surfer.

whirlysplat
If the Cyborg did withstand a cosmic blast from Surfer, what does it prove? Surfer did not intend to destroy him.

If? So you don't really know big grin Oh dear, how sad, nevermind roll eyes (sarcastic)

What does that prove others. If I say he will accuse me of picking on him big grin

jrodslam

Yea and it also proves that he couldnt even stop him either. Or "Halt" him in Surfers words.

whirlysplat
?

meaning I have no individual issues roll eyes (sarcastic)

juggernaut74

What does that prove others. If I say he will accuse me of picking on him big grin Dont pick on him too much he will turn you in like he did to me.

whirlysplat
If? So you don't really know big grin Oh dear, how sad, nevermind roll eyes (sarcastic)

What does that prove others. If I say he will accuse me of picking on him big grin

I think it also proves he has never read the comic as he does not know that CS did survive a hit from Norrin big grin

whirlysplat
Dont pick on him too much he will turn you in like he did to me.

big grin

Cosmic Cube
Dont pick on him too much he will turn you in like he did to me.
Sure will.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by jrodslam
Yea and it also proves that he couldnt even stop him either. Or "Halt" him in Surfers words.

No, it really doesn't. The battle was halted by Parallax, who later asks Surfer for his power. What does that tell you?

juggernaut74
That Parallax saved Surfers @ss.

whirlysplat
Sure will.

So he loses arguments, takes it personally then turns people in. I bet the mods are getting sick of that big grin or is it just trolling. He called me a fanboy first and stated my post made the forum go to hell. We will see if he does that big grin Oh by the way he implied my post sent the forum to hell in the Supes/Cyborg thread earlier big grin So if he can't take it he should not dish it out big grin

Cosmic Cube
That Parallax saved Surfers @ss.

Not really. Surfer was merely staggered by the Cyborg's full power. Surfer was in no danger whatsoever.

Parallax needed the Surfer's power, meaning that the power cosmic is, (in part,) comparable to his own.

Cosmic Cube
So he loses arguments, takes it personally then turns people in. I bet the mods are getting sick of that big grin or is it just trolling. He called me a fanboy first and stated my post made the forum go to hell. We will see if he does that big grin Oh by the way he implied my post sent the forum to hell in the Supes/Cyborg thread earlier big grin So if he can't take it he should not dish it out big grin

When did I lose an argument? I'm not great at insulting people. Can't we just debate peacefully? shifty

Mider
CC so now Surfer is comparable to Parallax? I wasnt going to insult you but you need to lay off the drugs i dont remeber Surfer reshaping the universe or anything on that scale...........seriously stop assuming things.........its redecilous what you just said.......thats bullshit and you know it...........next your gonna say that SS is beyond even The Preasance.

whirlysplat
When did I lose an argument? I'm not great at insulting people. Can't we just debate peacefully? shifty

Of course we can, just keep words like fanboy out and don't tell people their posts are sending the forum to hell and it is completely peaceful. big grin

Mider
Debate debate how can anyone debate with a fanboy SS is not as powerful as Parallax wow youve taken it to another level i mean Superman had to wait 1000 years to become Superman Prime but in one post youve brought SS on a cosmic level that not even Galactus exists wow and you wonder why people are on your case.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Mider
Debate debate how can anyone debate with a fanboy SS is not as powerful as Parallax wow youve taken it to another level i mean Superman had to wait 1000 years to become Superman Prime but in one post youve brought SS on a cosmic level that not even Galactus exists wow and you wonder why people are on your case.

Sadly though he cannot see it Mider big grin

Mider
this whole forum is going to hell totally and utterly you have people saying that TOAA is the same as The Presance and that the LT can beat anyone and now SS insanity totaly ****ing insanity and that word is sooooooo needed in such a statment.

whirlysplat
this whole forum is going to hell totally and utterly you have people saying that TOAA is the same as The Presance and that the LT can beat anyone and now SS insanity totaly ****ing insanity and that word is sooooooo needed in such a statment.

Yes it is mate...your right.

Cosmic Cube

Surfer isn't on a cosmic level? Do you even know what he has done?

whirlysplat
Surfer isn't on a cosmic level? Do you even know what he has done?

you again misunderstand a post, are you doing it on purpose CC confused

hoorayforpeepee
whirlysplat: the first clue that you're going downhill is that you agree with anything mider says.

besides, i don't recall parallax reshaping the universe either. if i recall, he exploited a weakness in the fabric of space in the universe, and then the rest was a chain reaction.

that said, unless cyborg superman is shown surviving a planet destroying blast, and unless he is shown as doing enough damage to harm a man who sweated off a supernova, we don't have much to talk about.

WTF? surfer is shiny and silver, that is the extent of his similarities to metal.

Cosmic Cube

I never said Surfer was a powerful as Parallax. You hate Silver Surfer, so I can understand your disdain. Surfer isn't unbeatable, but most people on this forum underrate him. Just look at this thread. I'm outnumbered 5 to 1. Juggernaut74 has every one of his comics, and he still undercuts him. Surfer isn't God. There are alot of people (including Parallax) that would kick his ass. But he's no pushover.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by hoorayforpeepee
whirlysplat: the first clue that you're going downhill is that you agree with anything mider says.

besides, i don't recall parallax reshaping the universe either. if i recall, he exploited a weakness in the fabric of space in the universe, and then the rest was a chain reaction.

that said, unless cyborg superman is shown surviving a planet destroying blast, and unless he is shown as doing enough damage to harm a man who sweated off a supernova, we don't have much to talk about.

WTF? surfer is shiny and silver, that is the extent of his similarities to metal.
Thank you. :sigh of relief:

Cosmic Cube
you again misunderstand a post, are you doing it on purpose CC confused

I reread the post. I have in no way rated Surfer above Galactus, or even Parallax. Mider hates all of Marvel's cosmics. You are simply agreeing with him because he's helping your argument.

whirlysplat

Well peepee unfortunately at present you view is in the minority in this thread. I appreciate your input and take on board surfer resiliency. Cyborg however has been thrown into a black hole and survived. Yes this defies the laws of physics. But black holes swallow stars as they have infinite mass.

Mider
you did say His power was comparable didnt you? And Parallax did reform the universe and remade it, oh and insults really hurt from someone named hoorayforpeepee my soul is deeply bruised.

whirlysplat
I reread the post. I have in no way rated Surfer above Galactus, or even Parallax. Mider hates all of Marvel's cosmics. You are simply agreeing with him because he's helping your argument.

how can anyone hate all a companies comics, I think this is unlikely. My fave at thee moment is Supreme Power, followed by Ultimates, Ultimate Secret and Strange all printed by Marvel. In this case though he is right.

Cosmic Cube
I said cosmics, not comics.

Mider
I dont hate marvels cosmics you retard i own alot of them but i do start to hate them when you start making up shit about it i like the Hulk does that mean im gonna agree when someones says He is immortal and sadly it was said i like alot of comics from Marvel i just dont like shit being make up about them thats not true so you can further your own icons to level they dont even diserve. In other words your full of it. Oh and i own the following

Senty
Secret Wars I and II
Infinity Gauntlet
Thanos: The End

amoung others so no i dont hate cosmics now your making stuff up about me and you have the gaul to report other members on the board you need to be reported to a mental ward.

Cosmic Cube
you did say His power was comparable didnt you? And Parallax did reform the universe and remade it, oh and insults really hurt from someone named hoorayforpeepee my soul is deeply bruised.

I said the power cosmic, not the Surfer. The power cosmic is Galactus's power.

Do you really know how Parallax remade the universe?

Cosmic Cube
I dont hate marvels cosmics you retard i own alot of them but i do start to hate them when you start making up shit about it i like the Hulk does that mean im gonna agree when someones says He is immortal and sadly it was said i like alot of comics from Marvel i just dont like shit being make up about them thats not true so you can further your own icons to level they dont even diserve. In other words your full of it.

F*ck LT!

whirlysplat
F*ck LT!

roll eyes (sarcastic) AND YOU REPORT PEOPLE, LMAO roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mider
LT is one Marvel Cosmic retard i dont hate Thanos who is another marvel Cosmic and i dont hate Gaea who has powers on a cosmic level or Set or Chthon or Mephesto even though He is an ass at times i dont hate Beyonder or Galactus i do hate Etenirty cause even Thanos said he was a prick not in those words but He did call Him something get your info straight.

Cosmic Cube
I'm obviously quoting Mider. Didn't expect you to understand.

whirlysplat
I'm obviously mocking Mider. Didn't expext you to understand.

Whats expext roll eyes (sarcastic)

Cosmic Cube
LT is one Marvel Cosmic retard i dont hate Thanos who is another marvel Cosmic and i dont hate Gaea who has powers on a cosmic level or Set or Chthon or Mephesto even though He is an ass at times i dont hate Beyonder get your info straight.

I understand. You only hate the really powerful ones, like LT and TOAA.

hoorayforpeepee
whirlysplat, CC said that because Mider has created many a thread dedicated solely to convincing people that LivingTribunal is low skyfather level in power.

"omfg LT is so stupid did he beat all the cosmics no you guys just say that because you have bullshit knowledge of comics LT sucks"

these are thing mider has been known to post. he has an inexplicable hard on for LT, the most inoffensive character ever created.

Magee
Cosmic Cube after reading through this thread and many others i have come to the conclusion that ur just not a nice guy. You tend to ignore wat everyone says and post wat u like to hear, true fanboyism. In every vs thread that involves SS i dont think u have ever backed down, its rather frustrating just to read, i could'nt imagine even debating with u (yes i have anger problems wink )
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please, do continue your discussion...

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Magee
Cosmic Cube after reading through this thread and many others i have come to the conclusion that ur just not a nice guy. You tend to ignore wat everyone says and post wat u like to hear, true fanboyism. In every vs thread that involves SS i dont think u have ever backed down, its rather frustrating just to read, i could'nt imagine even debating with u (yes i have anger problems wink )
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please, do continue your discussion...

Thanks Magee big grin

Mider
So now you change it from ALL to only the most powerful uh huh shakes head .....its called therapy dude

whirlysplat
whirlysplat, CC said that because Mider has created many a thread dedicated solely to convincing people that LivingTribunal is low skyfather level in power.

"omfg LT is so stupid did he beat all the cosmics no you guys just say that because you have bullshit knowledge of comics LT sucks"

these are thing mider has been known to post. he has an inexplicable hard on for LT, the most inoffensive character ever created.

Peepee that is not what this thread is about my friend read it all please then make your opinion felt smile

hoorayforpeepee
i have read this whole thread...you have even replied to a post i made earlier in this thread.

i was just defending/explaining CC quote of mider saying "f*ck LT". cause you apparently didn't understand it.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>