Sith Lords Poll. - Personalities, not Power

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Janus
Which of these listed Sith Lords' -personalities- do you like best? And why?

Darth_Glentract
I not sure if I definately like Naga Sadow the best. I just love the extreme overkill. Throwing stars at people. Dosent get more awsome than that.

SnakeEyes
There is just something about Sidious that makes him the ultimate bad guy. He is just so vile and the voice is very unique... I am gonna have to go with him.

Darth_Glentract
ya, but he never through a star at anyone.

Darth_Nefarus
Vader. The fact that he has two guys waiting around for him to kill subordinates says it all.

Fishy
Revan...

Saving the Republic, defeating the republic, starting to save it again, defeat it anyways...

He's a tough one to figure out

Otaku_Sith
Revan,his personality seems to keep changing.Saving the republic to than try to destroy it again.

SithKiller
Dookus like that rich old eccentric uncle ...makes me laugh I voted for him...

Otaku_Sith
Originally posted by Otaku_Sith
Revan,his personality seems to keep changing.Saving the republic to than try to destroy it again.
And of course,avatar's say it all.

Otaku_Sith
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
I not sure if I definately like Naga Sadow the best. I just love the extreme overkill. Throwing stars at people. Dosent get more awsome than that.
But Naga Sadow looks kinda sucky...(helmet thingy,armor need i say more?)

Naga Sadow
hmm, try to guess which one i voted for...lol

well, the evil and diviousness of Sadow is not reached by Revan, and we all know how impressive his plans were, and not by Palpatine althou he did a great job on the Republic.

Sadow manipulated the sith into believing they were under attack by the republic.

Btw, we arent looking at their looks, we're looking at their personalities.
If this poll was about the looks, i would definitly take Nihilus.

exanda kane
We still dont know everything about Revan. He has more things to save and destroy.

jackstain
rock

Darth_Nefarus
True dat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.