Luke(not clone) vs. Luke(not clone)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Glentract
I know this probably won't make sense to a lot of people, but do you you think that Luke would ahve been more powerful if he had been trained in a Jedi Temple. This may sound better at first, but Luke would have had far less piloting time, less to none knowlege of blasters, and general interaction with alternative fighting.

Darth_Janus
It's not like he's starfighting here, and blasters won't do crap against a true and tried Jedi. Temple trained takes the win.

Darth Mantis
I agree with Janus... If Luke was trained in a jedi temple he would win this fight.

SithKiller
I dont know.....he might have turned to the darkside if he would have been templized.....its the women thing Im tellin ya.....thats why Luke changed things! Anyways I give it to crash course cause the old ways suck even yoda comes to admit it.

Fishy
Temple would win easily...

So what the other knows how to use a blaster, really special that will do him a lot of good against a lightsaber

Board Walker
I think Luke would have been weaker if he was trained in a Jedi Temple, part of what makes Luke so powerful is the fact that his experiences were so unique. His training with a dying Yoda, his training with a jaded Kenobi, and making peace with his Father Vader.

He also was trained by palpatine, and exposed to many force entities during his life time. It is what makes Luke Skywalker so powerful.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.