trl goes to skywalker ranch may 13th

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheAnimal
i was flipping through the channels and when i got to mtv they said trl will come to you live from skywalker ranch friday may 13th. i wanted to give you fellow sw fans the info.

Darth_Vader05
Well thank you for letting us know!

TheAnimal
no problem bro

Jedi Priestess
rotflmao

astrofan428
Great, 5 min of SW and 55 of ear bleeding crap.

But thanks for the tip.

JKozzy
Hm, wonder what'll be shown. No specifics, I gather?

Jedi Priestess
Actually we already found out about this the day the TRL clip aired. And supposedly the whole hour will be there and they should be showing quite a bit for TRL standards.

JKozzy
Day of prom... will have to tape it or wait for it to be posted stick out tongue

astrofan428
Didnt they do this last time? I remember some idiot fan who didnt care about SW asking Hayden, "How bad a MF'er is Sam Jackson?"

TheAnimal
they did it for aotc. i remember cause master p (rap artist) came up with ghetto star wars. he interviewed sam jackson i believe.

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by JKozzy
Day of prom... will have to tape it or wait for it to be posted stick out tongue

Silly boy.............of course it will be at The Allliancewink

TheAnimal
nice name jp

maboy
Iknow im very far behind but can anyone tell me what TRL stands for?

smoker4
Total Request Live

maboy
ok thanx

smoker4
No probs smile

palpy_666
Lucas is smart to utilize pop culture mediums such as TRL to boost the hype and therefore revenue of Episode III.

Sure having idiot non-fans asking stupid ass questions is dumb, but it'll be interesting, nontheless.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.