Weirdest Horror Villain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BaronOBeefDip
Ok, in your opinion, who is the weirdest villain in a horror film and why? Happy Dance

b-dan
pennnywise the dancing clown from stephankings it but she is cool yes in the boock it is a girl

basementred
the ice cream man and the dentist

Cinemaddiction
The Creeper, circa "Jeepers Creepers 2". His homoeroticism was all over the place.

papabeard
Dr Giggles and The Refridgerator

papabeard
The Bezerker, anyone seen this, its the ghost of a viking, that chases some camping teenagers, and also a man fights a bear.Hilarious!

xmeowx
the Scarecrow

Pandemoniac
Braindead's Zombie Baby! Very very disturbing...

FistOfThe North
human Freddy

grey fox
human freddy has glue for spit !!!

X-Blade
This movie has them all beat, I made the mistake of renting it because it sounded like a cheesy teen horror flick. It looks like it was made back in the 70's and the worst I have ever seen. It's called, "The Suckling" and for those who have never seen it, prepare.

The movie starts off as phyciatrists are discussing an odd event involving a murder and a female survivor where she is there being treated. It then goes back to when she was younger and joins her boyfriend as they visit a abortion/whore house to discuss their options. That alone made me rent it. Once there, "Big Momma" as she is called performs the abortion and they flush the fetus down the toilet. In the drains, Toxic waste mixes with the fetus and forms "The Suckling". One by one the whores and the johns die by this mutant killing baby with it's teeth, claws, and umbilical cord, not sure of the correct spelling. In the end, The baby returns to the mother sparing her life as he returns to the womb ready to be reborn again as you will see in the end.

I'd like to see any other movie top this one.

BENDER_17
the two principals of the jail from STORY OF RICKY
one of them has a glass eye filed with drugs the other one can turn in to a monster with a biceps like a plain-tire

whirlysplat
Serpent and Rainbow watch it and see big grin And a lot of its true big grin

hoorayforpeepee
bill pullman's great.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.