Im leaving

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BadBabe
to many people on here are fu.cking rude

to those of you who know me bye
to my friends (e-mail me or im me any time if you still want to chat)
to those of you who dont know me bye

phoenix chii
some ppl are rude but others are really nice.............i thought that once now look at me.........This place can be a fun place if you just give it a chance

Michael Myers 1
tootles

yerssot
please use the designited "leaving-thread" for any attentionseeking purposes like yours ...

we don't want the otf to be filled up with these sort of crap

phoenix chii
tootles............?

phoenix chii
yers you are so out of line.............give the girl some slick

Michael Myers 1
lol its the gay goodbye

Dogbert
Bye wavey

yerssot
put a sock in your socking before you throw some rocks

EDIT
plus there is a WHOLE thread about "leaving" roll eyes (sarcastic)

phoenix chii
EDIT

yerssot
please read the rules about bashing, not allowed

pipe down please before this ends bad

phoenix chii
yet agian yers you member bash and turn it around...........
EDIT
..........thats uncalled for............i just told you to get lost that aint member bashing................!!!!

leatherface12
Ok calm down people.

yerssot
no, you told me to get a life, you told me I'm a mod wannabe, that I bad mouth... that's member bashing

all these "I'm leaving"-threads in the OTF show only one thing: the creator isn't leaving at all or leaves for one day. they make it and later on say "oh, I'll stay cause you ask", THAT my dear WL, IS attentionseeking behavior

phoenix chii
no robbie i cant...............he has a go at everyone and when someone sticks up for them he calls it member bashing.......Its not fair

leatherface12
Ok casey but I dont want you to get so mad that you get yourself banned.

phoenix chii
You do bad mouth i saw you have a go at link and others.............And why did u call me wl..........?

yerssot
if you have any problems, contact a mod
but I do suggest you calm down before doing anything stupid

phoenix chii
how would i do something stupid............And i dont need some guy telling me what to do...........I'm perfectly fine........

Michael Myers 1
finally i can witness this instead of being in one

yerssot
woops, thought you logged in under whitelady messed

yes, I had a go at link cause he did memberbashing, you were not involved in it, nor where you invited to join in roll eyes (sarcastic)

if I didn't knew any better spooky, I would think you love these kinds of discussion

WindDancer
Okay chill! Everyone there is no need to be getting offensive with each other.

yerssot
WD, ... I'm not offensive at all messed

phoenix chii
do u have some kind of book with my past in their or just stalk me..............Yes i was white lady and i left as i was threatned okay........i changed the name from spookey to phoenix chii as it sucked i wanted a sexy name.........

Was i invited into no!!! but i wasnt gonna let you throw abuse at link........Let me ask you this were YOU invited into it............No you just butted in..........

WindDancer
Is heading that way, so is best not let it get carry away.

yerssot
oh no, WD; it takes me some time to get that... and definitly not over a fake place as the internet laughing out loud

nope, not a book, but I do know that socking is prohibited here but that you got away with it.

y'know, as far as I remembered, you wanted in to impress mister link but got burned by someone else... that should tell you you shouldn't butt in on every discussion
you can get hurt one of these days roll eyes (sarcastic)

Fire
WindDancer is right both of you cool of, Yerss it aint nice to call ppl attentionwhores it can be considered Memberbashing.
Phoenix chill out

yerssot
Fire, ik vind het vrij vervelend da ge constant zegt da ik moet "coole" als ik nog nie eens lastig zen

and hey, what did you expect ? it's the OTF! that's the excuse people use not to change posts, why would they do now?

Storm
An official leaving thread approved by Raz would be a GREAT idea!

yerssot
there is already one storm, that's what I wrote in my first post

BadBabe
ok yerssot you dont even know me stopmaking a huge fuss about i should go to the leaving thread and post this piss off ok you cant just tell someone an attention whore just because the want to inform my FRIENDS im leaving so piss off OK and dont you DARE bash my friends or your going to answer to some one who isnt afriad of getting baned you got me mad

Fire
kijk ge kunt hen gewoon zeggen dat ge het ambetant vind en uw beklag doen, maar iemand een attentionwhore noemen is MEMBERBASHING

steely balls
badbabe
leave it there

yerssot
if you desperatly want to notice your friends, please use the PM function, it's what it's there for
on a second note: cool down please (or at least stop using the mad-smiley)

Vampiree
did you really HAVE to make a thread about it???

Storm
eek! You' re right, there is one!
The Goodbye Thread

BadBabe
we have already gone over that

yerssot
see, just need a mod to move it there

Vampiree
hmmm... so... you're leaving or not? cuz i still can see you posting...

steely balls
leave badbabe alone...is it even necessary to say all that stuff.

Storm
Notice the If you want to tell close friends, please PM or E-Mail them - DO NOT CREATE A THREAD

BadBabe
if you dont like the fu.cking thread LET IT DIE

yerssot
I told that already too eek!

BadBabe
LET IT DIE

WindDancer
This is going nowhere! Closed this thread! As I fear, ppl will start with slurs. Closed.

yerssot
than don't post roll eyes (sarcastic)

BadBabe
yes close it *die die die Hits thread with a bat*

BadBabe
hat ever...i'm done here...guess what i'm staying now ha...your right this thread is pointless, now

yerssot
nog altij overtuigd van u gelijk da ze der geen is nu, fire? laughing out loud
heel toevallig blijve nu der genoeg over gezijkt is

steely balls
your cool badbabe

Vampiree
eek! OMG.. how do you PRONOUNCE IT?!?!

BadBabe
raver

Fire
ik heb nooit gezegd dat ze er geen was

yerssot
according to an english saying with a broken tongue

Storm
You don' t really want to know, right? Cause how could we ever try to explain that messed

Vampiree
laughing out loud no i don't think i want to know big grin but it's fun to TRY to read it big grin

yerssot
you'll die tired laughing out loud

Kes
Enough.
Closing--closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.