Exar Kun vs. Darth Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Otaku_Sith
Who would win they both fight with double bladed sabers.
Well...just pick one. ninja

henniestevens
exar would win

Otaku_Sith
Originally posted by henniestevens
exar would win
Not that i doubt your opinion,but why is that?

Fishy
Because he would..

Now Maul would have an advantage at the start of the fight, because Exar isn't used to fighting others with dual bladed lightsabers... Maul even though i doubt he was used to it at least knew of the possiblity.

Now Exar fought a lot more Jedi and killed a lot more of them. More experience and he has a far better control over the force. Maul would be dead.

Otaku_Sith
Personally i think they would kill eachother you know making a stab attack at the same time.No,something better Maul jumps at Exar but Exar gets control over Maul's body by using the force,and then trows him into a melting pit or something.

henniestevens
Originally posted by Otaku_Sith
Not that i doubt your opinion,but why is that?
you said just pick one so I did

but I think Exar is one of the strongest sith's ever and maybe he can even compare to Sidious, and Maul is just a nice warrior Sith used as a tool bij Sidious. I think Exar would Force Pull Maul's horns out as soon as Maul takes his hood off.

Otaku_Sith

but I think Exar is one of the strongest sith's ever and maybe he can even compare to Sidious, and Maul is just a nice warrior Sith used as a tool bij Sidious. I think Exar would Force Pull Maul's horns out as soon as Maul takes his hood off.
Then Maul better don't take of you're hood..hehee..lol.

Otaku_Sith

Exar can compare to Sidious.Hell,Exar could beat Sidious while taking a p.i.s.s

jackstain
Sidious would rape kunT...IMHO

Maul would lose bad, but is a lot cooler.

Otaku_Sith
no friggin way Exar would force pull Sidious guts out.

jackstain
yea i could see that happening.... no thumb down

Otaku_Sith
What would Sidious do Smack him with his walking stick?Or maybe bore him to death with his dental record?

jackstain
You said Sidious, not Emperor Palpatine.

He has no need for a stick in ROTS, and whips that as$ on about everyone.

Otaku_Sith
Butt he still has a bad and longggggggggggggg dental record.

jackstain
true

Otaku_Sith
But,anyway it doesn't matter.This one's between Kun and Maul

jackstain
then kunT wins.

Naga Sadow
kun is more powerful then sid, no doubt about it.
and he is hella more powerful then maul.
slain more jedi, has better control of the force, stronger(physicly)

jackstain
i have a question

now, no doubting maul would lose easily, but ive seen in many threads the ol' "hes killed more people" defense.

i dont like it.

anakin certainly killed more people and is more powerful than obi wan....but somehow manages to find his way into the hot tub?
weird, right?
no! this defense blows. And Vader certainly killed a lot more than luke, and is more powerful....yet....loses. (his hand, the fight, and his dignity)
Maul killed more than obi-but lost(shakes fist)
more than likely yoda has killed more than sids(seeing as how yoda is older than dirt) and loses.
grievous has killed more than obi, most likely, and gets owned.

i think we get the point, hmm?

Naga Sadow
A point it is, yes. but u must look on it from the way of expirience. I mean, u definitly have the upper hand in the fight if u are an expirienced fighter. Also, yes, that defense isnt really considerable, but u must take a look at what ppl who killed, and if they were more powerfull then the current opponent. so for example, if we know that Anakin defeated Dooku, and Obi defeated Anakin, is it so wrong to presume that Obi would defeat Dooku?

henniestevens

Naga Sadow
Possible, yes.
So ok, i fix my statement from be4.

One has to compare those of same style and same power, who actually fought both opponents and won against 1, lost against 2nd.

Fishy
Originally posted by jackstain
i have a question

now, no doubting maul would lose easily, but ive seen in many threads the ol' "hes killed more people" defense.

i dont like it.

anakin certainly killed more people and is more powerful than obi wan....but somehow manages to find his way into the hot tub?
weird, right?
no! this defense blows. And Vader certainly killed a lot more than luke, and is more powerful....yet....loses. (his hand, the fight, and his dignity)
Maul killed more than obi-but lost(shakes fist)
more than likely yoda has killed more than sids(seeing as how yoda is older than dirt) and loses.
grievous has killed more than obi, most likely, and gets owned.

i think we get the point, hmm?

Killing people and killing Jedi is a completely different thing, and its not necessarily about killing more, its also about the great gain of experience by killing Jedi. When you fight a lot of them your used to fighting them, when you fight one for the first time for real its going to be harder.

A marine that has seen more combat then a rookie will beat the rookie when the two fight against each other. Not necessarily because he is stronger but because he has more experience and knows what to do.

Otaku_Sith
Originally posted by Fishy
Killing people and killing Jedi is a completely different thing, and its not necessarily about killing more, its also about the great gain of experience by killing Jedi. When you fight a lot of them your used to fighting them, when you fight one for the first time for real its going to be harder.

A marine that has seen more combat then a rookie will beat the rookie when the two fight against each other. Not necessarily because he is stronger but because he has more experience and knows what to do.
Exactly,and what also counts is the experience of the opponent,and the fame of the opponent.Lets say Exar would kill Qui Gon and Qui Gon would have killed Dooku,Revan and Sidious(just an example)then Exar would have alot of fame.And just say Mual happens to kill him.He would get more fame again.

Darth_Glentract
exactly. Its Who you Kill, not How many you kill.

Otaku_Sith
Precisely it's all about fame in this universe...make's you think.

Otaku_Sith
Originally posted by jackstain
You said Sidious, not Emperor Palpatine.

He has no need for a stick in ROTS, and whips that as$ on about everyone.
Sorry for the late reaction.But the stick thing was meant cynical.

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
exactly. Its Who you Kill, not How many you kill.

Who and what

Otaku_Sith
Who and what
Just read what other people have to say/type and then you'll understand.

Darth_Janus

henniestevens
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
lmao... Love the pic.

found it on this site

ht*p://*ww.georgettesworld.com/main/picarchive.html

Fishy
Originally posted by Otaku_Sith
Just read what other people have to say/type and then you'll understand.

I already understand, i just said what matters too

SithKiller
From what Ive been reading on Kun he was basically trained by all the ancient sith lords' spirits...Sideous was trained by Plagueis only......Maul trained by Sideous only and was no where near as bad as his master...so I have to say Kun he is starting to become my fav Sith Lord...

Otaku_Sith
I already understand, i just said what matters too
Ah,in that way,i now understand.

Bobafett34
maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.