Vader vs.Musashi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Otaku_Sith
What if Musashi would wield twin lightsabers.And took on Vader.Who would win.If you don't know who Musashi was:he was a famous and great samurai.Creator of the first fighting styleinvolving double blades(one sword in each hand) and writer of ''the Book of five rings''

SithKiller
Vader was kinda handy using 2 sabers also....hmmmm......gotta say Vader cause of the force being on his side...lol...that tips the balance there....that kinda "force" Musashi dont have

Otaku_Sith
You're right about that.Well then,what if Musashi had Jedi or Sith training?

SithKiller
well then it would be more confusing to make a decision...lol

Otaku_Sith
Yes,confusing that's the right word.

SithKiller
yeah to much magic firejuice...lol...bedtime approaching...even more confused...think on it tommorrow after I read up a little on Musashi

jackstain
Vader would cut musashi's top not, and balls, off.

Otaku_Sith
Originally posted by jackstain
Vader would cut musashi's top not, and balls, off.
If thats how you really feel.Fine,but Musashi would at least still have his head.And his ass below his shoulder.

jackstain
lol.....Vader would win by a very long shot.

Otaku_Sith
But then again Vader has lightsaber experience.
But Musashi won over 60 duels.Actually every duel he ever had.
He thought he was unbeatable and the facts prove him right.

Fishy
He was a human vader is a fantasy figure... Vader would win

Otaku_Sith
Vader,would lose Musashi would piss on him,and Vader would cry>kiddin<.But it's not about beiing a fantasy character or not.

Darth_Janus
A samurai, real or not, does not have the edge in lightsaber combat. They are used to using something with different balance and physics, something that is deadly to even touch the wrong way, and has no clear edge but is deadly from all angles.

A samurai would chop his hands off at the minimum.

Otaku_Sith
I said what if Musashi had Sith or Jedi training.Having that training must include that you know how to use a lightsaber doesn't it?

Fishy
Yeah okay... So lets take this situation next

Vader VS. the 9 year old boy next door only three times as old with the greatest training ever, now knows how to use the force and lightsaber and of course can blow up planets by blinking his eyes?

Otaku_Sith
*****,you got me there...

Otaku_Sith
Well i just meant,that he can use a lightsaber ok.Not that he is the greatest Jedi off all time.Geez...je bent vast een Amsterdammer...And he fights the same way as he used to back in the good ol' days...in feudal Japan.

Fishy
Nop kom uit Zwolle...

Anyways yes he would stand a chance but like i said in my last post, its all a bunch of guessing nothing more really... You can't just give people powers and say they can use them... The nine year old kid example works here imo.

Otaku_Sith
yes but think i started this thread to confuse...i am confusing...the world is confusing,my ex...is confusing.

Sesse
If he could use lightsaber... He wouldn't be Musashi

Otaku_Sith
Jesus Christ...

Otaku_Sith
just answer the first question who would win stop with the facts.StarWars isn't based on facts either.Do you see Vader in the supermarkt buying pizza-dough,other then in your minds?

Fishy
Originally posted by Otaku_Sith
just answer the first question who would win stop with the facts.StarWars isn't based on facts either.Do you see Vader in the supermarkt buying pizza-dough,other then in your minds?

He had slaves for that...

Otaku_Sith
Yes,but he still had to bake itt himself

Fishy
No thats what cooks are for

Darth_Janus
You can't be Vader and not have like a hundred cooks. There were thousands of Imperials on the Executor. Half of them probably shined his boots since he couldn't reach, buffed his helmet (The one on top, you pervs) and lined up when he wanted some saber practice.

Otaku_Sith
But if he wanted saber practice he might as well cut tomato's and salami for his pizza.

Darth_Janus
You know how clumsy that would be? Sabering food products?

Fishy
Could be fun though

Darth_Janus
Dennis Miller had a joke about that...

He said something along the lines of:
"I overheard two guys in a deli the other day, and one says to the other- 'I wish I had one of those laserswords, like in Star Wars. Then I could cut this ham easily'." Dennis went on to say "I'm glad that the average person has a strangelhold on the whole Jedi philosophy there."

Fishy
If it works it works...

And why use those stupid rules when you can cut ham anyways?

Otaku_Sith
Well,it would be a good accuracy practice.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.