About MEEEEEEEE & Rupert

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crazy 4 Rupert
Hi my name is Crazy 4 rupert, well dat is'nt exactly my name, but I am Crazy 4 Rupert Grint. Does any 1 else aggree wid me, e is sooooooooooo sooooooooooo CUTE. Anyway my real name is Katie. I live in a house wid my Mum, Dad, & brother, I also live wid my dog & 2 chipmunks which live up the garden. I dont really av any thing else 2 say, except dat I am CRAZY 4 RUPERT. I av basically introduced myself, all u need 2 know is dat I am CRAZY 4 RUPERT. laughing out loud

laineypie
Hi!! I totally agree!! i Love Rupert Grint! the only thing i dont like bout him is his name... rupert but he is so cute!! I also think Tom Felton and Kevin Clark are HOTT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and my name is lainey! i also live in a house with my folks & 2 sisters! and my bunny rabbit live in the garden!

Did u see Rupert in thunderpants?? he was SO funny in it!

Crazy 4 Rupert
Yeah i did c rupert in thunderpants e wos funny. Av u seen all of the harry potter films so fay ? I av. R u goin 2 c the 4th film

«–†hê¤Øñê–»
hahahahahahhahaaaa

hello ladys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.