Reduced traffic?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mechmoggy
Has anyone else noticed the reduced traffic through here since the weather has started to get better?

It's this time of year we lose good members to "real life". *shudders*

sad

Jackie Malfoy
Maybe school is geting out so more members should be on more then normal inleast I hope so.I know I will be!jm eek!

Bardock42
Well, I guess you are right....I really hate this real life stuff...whats so bad aboot staying at home and talk on the internet....screw the sun, screw summer and especially screw "real life"

Clovie
you're right
and why would that be a bad thing?

mechmoggy
Just say no, kids. no

pr1983
jm actually got it right...

with all the kids (and some older peeps) on their holdiays, we'll have more members soon enough...

Clovie
after everyone finishes exams...

Lana
Yeah, for the next month or so people are going to be taking exams, I know mine are all next week....

Clovie
i have some already this week bag

Lana
I have exam reviews all week bag

Clovie
reviews started last week
now i have 1st part of latin exam on thrusday, and the 2nd part next week
and on 24th chemistry exam, and then i have few weeks free
and then in june anatomy exam

Lana
Wow, yours are all spread out....at my school we have all our exams in one week.

But because of how they're scheduled I finish 2 days before everyone else big grin

mechmoggy
I have one tomorrow and one next Monday, then I'm all free for the summer. Hurrah! big grin

Clovie
Originally posted by Lana
Wow, yours are all spread out....at my school we have all our exams in one week.

But because of how they're scheduled I finish 2 days before everyone else big grin yeah.but this way i don't have to learn everything at once and still have some time for other stuff ninja

Originally posted by mechmoggy
I have one tomorrow and one next Monday, then I'm all free for the summer. Hurrah! big grin you're lucky cry

mechmoggy
Don't worry Clovie, I won't rub it in once all mine are done. whistle

Huh, have you noticed how lots of threads end up about exams at the moment? Looks like there's a lot of people in the same boat at the moment.

Clovie
i'm sure you won't... you'll be just be away celebrating cry

coz it is the most important yes

mechmoggy
I will too, ya know. I'm off to France the week after my last exam.

Lots of drinking, eating and rallying my new car around the countryside. But I'll spare a thought for you Cloves. wink

Storm
Has anyone else noticed the reduced traffic through here since the weather has started to get better?

sad
Reduced traffic due to the weather...? schmoll

My exam schedule:
23-05 Communication: Spanish
25-05 Translation: Spanish
27-05 Communication: French
30-05 Translation: French
01-06 Law
03-06 Communication & Translation: English
06-06 Economy
09-06 Communication: Dutch
10-06 Business Organisation
13-05 Communication: French (oral)
14-05 Communication: English (oral)
15-05 Communication: Spanish (oral)

Pretty demanding this time messed

Lana
Damn, Storm, you have tons of exams....I only have 4....(which all take place over a period of 3 days)

Storm

Clovie
I will too, ya know. I'm off to France the week after my last exam.

Lots of drinking, eating and rallying my new car around the countryside. But I'll spare a thought for you Cloves. wink sounds like lots of fun
and tx embarrasment

Lana
I have:

Monday 5/16 -- Psychology and Sociology
Tuesday 5/17 -- Speech
Wednesday 5/18 -- Cultural Anthropology

And that's it....finish those up and I've survived my first year of college....

Trickster
Hehe, I have loads too!

mechmoggy
Only two left for me: -

11/5 - Quality Assurance Systems yawn

16/5 - Informatics (database design and MRP systems) yawn yawn

Capt_Fantastic

sad

I have no real life. At least not before 9 PM. I'll be here less after the 30th, when school starts.

Alpha Centauri
Traffic sucks.

On the way home from work some diabetic was on the bus and they stopped it to wait for an ambulance. So I said "If she's capable to stand on the bus, she can stand off it. So let her get off so I can get home.

She did. I got a few dirty, "I can't believe he said that" looks but nobody complained because they all wanted her to get off the bus too.

There's more...

THEN...THEN, the traffic was f*cking horrible and it was hot weather and ugh. Nasty.

-AC

Clovie
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Traffic sucks.

On the way home from work some diabetic was on the bus and they stopped it to wait for an ambulance. So I said "If she's capable to stand on the bus, she can stand off it. So let her get off so I can get home.

She did. I got a few dirty, "I can't believe he said that" looks but nobody complained because they all wanted her to get off the bus too.

There's more...

THEN...THEN, the traffic was f*cking horrible and it was hot weather and ugh. Nasty.

-AC but if she was able to stand why did they call for the ambulance?

sexylexy32
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Traffic sucks.

There's more...

-AC

Hot weather and that stupid stuff called pollen...unbearable. Shows they were all thinking the same thing but were too afraid to say something. Good for you AC.

mechmoggy
Traffic ain't too bad for my journey home. But then again I usually try to get in early and leave a bit earlier.

Except today: whilst I normally get out around 12:30 on Fridays, I was stuck in training till 16:30. *waves fist in general direction of work*

SlipknoT
I'm Happy, 99% of the new people Joining are asses. I wish KMC would go back to the way it used to be.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.