Storytime: Vadar vs. Jesus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kiu Dun
While Jesus was walking to his house one night, out of the darkness he hears a voice." Hello, my fellow chosen one."
"Who are you my brother?" asks Jesus. Vader replies," I am Darth Vadar, from Tatooine. Now, Jesus, you must die." Vadar ignites his lightsabre, with the red glow from it asscending on his dark mask." This is the day you ill die."
"Please reconsider Vadar, and follow the righteous path, God's path."
"YOU STUPID HIPPIE!!! I'M NOT GUNNA LISTEN TO SOME JEW!!!!"

Vadar rsuhes out Jesus and starts to come down with his lightabre. Jesus just stands there, without moving. And then he says," I will pray for you when you go to hell."

Then, suddenly, two angels descend on Darth Vadar with their flaming swords. Vadar tris to dodge them, but then they disappear.

But he feels through the force he is not safe. Then suddenly, he feels a weird sensation in his groin area and then his penis and his testacles fall out fo his suit. Vadar falls to the ground crying. When he gets up, he finds himself in the middle of a field with Playboy models surrounding him. But alas, he was in a glass bubble, forever tormented. He could not masturbate or have sex forever.

THE END

Otaku_Sith
Why teh **** would Vader fight Jesus.And how would he find earth.Also,Jesus was crucified 2005 years ago.

SithKiller
Thats not right..lol....Jesus wouldnt do that to someone...lol.....oh geez...uggg ...poor vader...wait a minute didnt he burn his jewels off in the lava already?....LMAO.....

Otaku_Sith
Originally posted by Otaku_Sith
Why teh **** would Vader fight Jesus.And how would he find earth.Also,Jesus was crucified 2005 years ago.
and why does he lose his penis and testikils

SithKiller
Maybe they hadnt fallen off yet after they got burnt in the lava just kinda hanging there by a few burnt threads...lol.. but when came to earth to attack Jesus...he found that gravity was greater on earth and caused them to fall off...LMAO....Jesus told him he would pray for him when he went to hell....didnt he notice Vader had already made trip there once...ROFLMAO....okay I ll quit Ive had my fun with this one...

SithKiller
bedtime anyway L8R!

Otaku_Sith
Originally posted by SithKiller
bedtime anyway L8R!
what time is it in the USA anyways

exanda kane
Jesus should get his red lightsaber out!

Darth_Nefarus
Dude, Jesus wouldn't torture Vader

Darth_Janus
Hm. I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Kiu Dun
Stupid, God tortured Vadar.

Otaku_Sith
How can you accuse the lord of something such terrible?

Fishy
How not? Did you see all the things he did in the Old Testament... And then there is that entire hell thing

nolan lepaz
This is really stange is god suppose to be an entity of the force or did god create the force or did the force create god

jackstain
This thread shoudn't exist.

smoker4
This is possibly the worst thread ive ever seen and thats saying something laughing out loud

SithSpy
Just a few small notes, #1 Jesus wasnt crucified 2005 yrs ago, he was born 2005 yrs ago he died more like 1977yrs ago. #2 Jesus didnt do anything in the old testament, God did, Jesus is the son of God how was not born yet for the events of the old testament. #3 Jesus is not God but part of the Holy Trinity of God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. With that said, I would choose Jesus over Vader....Mechanical Vader that is, now ROTS Vader, it would be closer but Good always wins over Evil.. so still Jesus

Also may I say in closing, that this thread has exhibited some of the worst spelling ever seen on KMC I mean come on ppl your on a star wars board and you spell Vader VadAr, and its testicles not testikills. I dont even know what to say at this point besides SPELL CHECK!!!!!!!! evil face

Wanderer259
I don't know which is worse: this thread, or that someone finds the spelling in the thread worse than the thread itself.

Kiu Dun
I bestow the crappy thread award on my own thread.

Otaku_Sith

Otaku_Sith

Darth_Janus
Probably just really learned. You don't have to be religious to know the Bible.

Fishy
No... He's still wrong though.

Jesus wasn't born in the year 0 or 1 or whatever, if you want to correct somebody his mistakes make sure you do it right.

SithSpy
Im a bit religious, and wasnt trying to come off like a jerk, and now that i look what i wrote i guess i was, sorry......and wanderer, yeah the spelling thing does piss me off more than the thread, cause the thread itself could have the excuse of being lighthearted fun, but for the spelling in the thread there is no excuse, there are too many outlets to fix it, its reallll simple, especially when they are key StarWars terms

SithSpy
Actually fishy he was born in 0or1, B.C. meaning before Christ, and A.D. Meaning. anno domini-- In the year of the Lord. Check any history book you want, the modern day calender is divised into these two pieces when Christ was here and before he was, and seeing how he died at the age of 33, my statement was exactly correct.

So if YOU want to correct somebody, make sure you check you facts first

Darth_Janus
Here's a question for you.... During what part of the year was Jesus born?

Fishy
Jesus was born on August 7th in the year 7 B.C.

Not the year 0 that was a mistake by the one that invented the modern calender in the year 400 something..

And not on December 25th that was a change made by the Vatican to make Barbarians happy.

SithSpy
Youd like me to say winter like Dec. 25 but thats actually just an approximation I dont think the exact date was recorded, allthough I may be wrong. When was it Id like to know?

Fishy
Like i said, August 7th in the year 7 B.C.

SithSpy
State your source Fishy

and before you get smart and repeat yourself my last post was being written as you posted, so i didnt see it untill I allready had posted

Fishy
My source? How the hell should i remember that?

Well here are a few possible sources

Lots of books...
Common known facts admitted to by the Vatican at a time (the 7 B.C. thing) Possibly at least, i'm not sure about it anymore heard about it. Don't know for sure.
Wikipedia
Discovery Channel
National geographic
My old school books..

God I don't know, do a search on Google i'm sure you'll find lots of sites with the info on it.

SithSpy
yeah i'm sure I will, anyway lets stay on track here, sorry for diverting from the original topic of this thread, I'm not trying to get in a argument about religion here.

Darth_Janus
The original topic is stupid and alread been done. Why bother being formal about it? Let's continue this debate. I've been told it was February, but at the very least I know it wasn't December 25th, which was originally a Roman holiday, Saturnalia. More or less an orgy of food and carnal lust over the course of a week in which the Christians would never participate. Somehow or another, the original practice was done away with (I mean, come on, how many holidays do Romans need to have orgies?) and Jesus' birthday was attached to this date.

I mean, if Jesus was born on the night of December 25th, in the desert, we'd be reading stories about the three wise men who froze to death in the harsh desert nights.

nolan lepaz
Jesus wasn't born on august 7 in 7 b.c he was born a pauper to a pawn on christmas day when the new york times said god is dead and the war begun Alvin Taustin had a son that day. Or was that his Father I'm thinking of? What the f**k?

SithSpy
LMAO at the roman orgy and frozen wise men thing.

Im with you on that Janus, i dont know the exact date, and while i dont disagree with fishy on the exact date, i cant agree either, #1 b/c ive studied catholicism my entire life and never once heard any mention of this, and #2 It just seems a little convienent and made up that he was born on the 7th in the year 7, and let me guess, at 7o'clock? And I belive our modern calender is based on the aztecs design, is that right?

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
The original topic is stupid and alread been done. Why bother being formal about it? Let's continue this debate. I've been told it was February, but at the very least I know it wasn't December 25th, which was originally a Roman holiday, Saturnalia. More or less an orgy of food and carnal lust over the course of a week in which the Christians would never participate. Somehow or another, the original practice was done away with (I mean, come on, how many holidays do Romans need to have orgies?) and Jesus' birthday was attached to this date.

I mean, if Jesus was born on the night of December 25th, in the desert, we'd be reading stories about the three wise men who froze to death in the harsh desert nights.

Roman and German holidays...

A lot of things in Christianity were changed to better fit the groups they were trying to convert...

SithSpy
Thats like the Baptist religion, I never understood how you could follow a Bible that says right on the front King James Version, I didnt know King James was an authority on biblical matters? Although all bibles have been changed through the years by kings and wayward Popes

Fishy
Kings popes, religious sects... The bible is changed a lot by a lot of people.. Mostly to convert more people.. The greatest lie or possible lie of all is of course Jesus... And the only real thing that can still be argued as most of the other things are common knowledge to everybody that wants to know..

nolan lepaz
Yo fishy are you calling Jesus a lie?

Fishy
Jesus as a person? No.

Jesus as the son of god? Possibly

nolan lepaz
Easily agreeable. I believe there was a man named Jesus that was an overall good guy, even if he wasn't the son of god his message was good enough to be looked up to.

Fishy
There was, there is no argueing that... And i agree his message was good, good enough for him to become an important Muslim prophet. So what he says is wise and should be listened to, wether you are christian muslim jew any other or follow no religion.

nolan lepaz
His message was almost as powerful as master yoda's.

Fishy
Lol

Darth_Janus
Yoda rules...

jackstain
more like.....

http://www.nightly.net/rock/misc/owned.jpg

Darth_Janus
lmfao

jackstain
Happy Dance

Otaku_Sith
Originally posted by SithSpy
Im a bit religious, and wasnt trying to come off like a jerk, and now that i look what i wrote i guess i was, sorry......and wanderer, yeah the spelling thing does piss me off more than the thread, cause the thread itself could have the excuse of being lighthearted fun, but for the spelling in the thread there is no excuse, there are too many outlets to fix it, its reallll simple, especially when they are key StarWars terms
Testikels are key StarWars quote's...?

Darth_Janus
You spelled it wrong.

Bobafetty
Ok. This thread is officially crap.

Darth_Janus
This thread has always been crap. And it's already been done crap, too.

Fishy
Does that mean we have a new toilet?

Darth_Janus
Yes. This is where the waste trickles down to.

Fishy
Sweet

*takes a piss*

DestroyeOfWind
jesus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.